Recent Beyblade Purchases

I posted the results on this page Smile Nearly perfect case results.

I suspect the way to discover what's inside is by weighing it.
O, good call, yeah, Trident is gonna weight the most
(Sep. 24, 2015  12:26 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow that makes buying them kind of sketchy though, lol. Glad I am getting mine from a trusted seller

But That's how most of the sellers do, but You still need a full set to start or could be lucky to buy a few and get the Prize bey

(Sep. 24, 2015  12:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Awesome stuff Zankye!

Thank You

(Sep. 24, 2015  12:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I posted the results on this page Smile Nearly perfect case results.

I suspect the way to discover what's inside is by weighing it.

True but there's something else This Saturday will be doing a Livestream and besides other things will be launching an Educational Video how things are done, we know some sellers are not going to like it or they are going to learn with us. Stay Tuned
Wyvern and the red BeyLauncher are still in the mail for me unfortunately, but I'll join the parade with an even more massive order of RBV1 ... Smile

[Image: HTZpZ10.jpg]

[Image: 5QP7WyE.jpg]

[Image: VFSqKpN.jpg]

[Image: ERXdY9V.jpg]

[Image: cfUMAen.jpg]

[Image: jfh5IKL.jpg]

- B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw x44

If anybody here is wondering why I ordered so many: I will be selling the rest (and probably some of the unused open ones) at ZANKYE 100K. Pretty awesome haul for myself! It took forever to open the ones I'm keeping for myself with the double-bagging of the Layers and ridiculous taping around the black bags for the Disks and Drivers.
Nice pull. Not too many Ragnaruks either. Love all those recolors. Can't wait to see them with stickers. Gonna be so sick of putting on stickers by the end of it. Lol. Good luck on Amaterios. Right now may be a good time to play... I just lost 11 in a row Crying
(Sep. 24, 2015  5:43 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Nice pull. Not too many Ragnaruks either. Love all those recolors. Can't wait to see them with stickers. Gonna be so sick of putting on stickers by the end of it. Lol. Good luck on Amaterios. Right now may be a good time to play... I just lost 11 in a row Crying

Yeah, they're really nice! I was impressed with the pink Valkyrie the most. Wish I had gotten one more.

And thanks, I'll need it ... That sucks. Unhappy
^ All these people who bought loads of RB1 is the reason why all sites selling bulk/wholesale is sold out..........
As far as I know, nobody was selling RBV1–or any other Burst products, for that matter–in bulk/wholesale, unfortunately. Believe me, I tried.
Wow, Kei. Those pics are extreme. I wasn't going to get any of these but....

... Does anyone want to sell me a trident, white spriggan, pink valk, or black kerbeus? Haha

Also, i'm taking all future beyblade pictures on my countertop.... they look so dope on granite...
Trident is $30 on ebay. Or was. Not sure if it is still up. it might suck though is what I hear from initial testing
(Sep. 24, 2015  7:18 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Trident is $30 on ebay. Or was. Not sure if it is still up. it might suck though is what I hear from initial testing

I'm really more interested in the other three, ironically. I'd like to have a trident layer for my collection tho, it looks cool.
Nice, Kei! Congrats! Gotta say I'm shocked that you opened and assembled every Trident ... I opened my first, but put my second and third away without opening them for resale later.

Surprised you kept so many for yourself, too lol

(Sep. 24, 2015  5:54 AM)Stars Wrote: ^ All these people who bought loads of RB1 is the reason why all sites selling bulk/wholesale is sold out..........

Kei and I both ordered our boosters from Amazon, although the majority of his came from Takara Tomy Mall. Both of those sites still have stuff in stock, and aren't wholesalers.
Got thsee on Ebay today! Starting to grow that plastic collection quick. Lol.
Awesome lot!
Wha-wha?! Gigars! And Spike Lizard! Damn that's a nice lot.

How much was it?
$80. Couldn't pass them up for less than $3 each. Even not knowing what they are worth. Glad I made a good choice. How much do you think they are worth?
$80 is honestly a steal for that lot.
Since $80 is around £52 for me, and seeing as the cheapest Gigars was £31 which is now gone, and combined with the rest, that's a proper good deal!
Awesome. Now I just have to learn what the heck everything is and how to make combos with them. Haha
(Sep. 24, 2015  6:28 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Awesome. Now I just have to learn what the heck everything is and how to make combos with them. Haha

Well I can tell you that Driger V2 is a decent stock beyblade.
(Sep. 24, 2015  2:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice, Kei! Congrats! Gotta say I'm shocked that you opened and assembled every Trident ... I opened my first, but put my second and third away without opening them for resale later.

Surprised you kept so many for yourself, too lol

Thanks! I was in such a groove tearing open boosters that I didn't really stop to think ... lol. I do want to keep the Beycodes from the ones I have opened, but for Trident it probably would have made sense to keep at least one in the packaging still. I know for sure that I'll have use for two of them, though.

Well, hopefully I can sell a few of the extra ones that I opened ... I'm also thinking about keeping one complete set mint for my collection.
Hahaha, my thought was "I bet he was so into it he didn't even notice."
ok I just ordered my deathscyther starter! ( going to be my first burst)
(Sep. 24, 2015  5:59 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Got thsee on Ebay today! Starting to grow that plastic collection quick. Lol.

Nice man! I saw that yesterday. But like you, I had no Idea what I was looking at. I decided to get 2 wyverns, a VSS and SHD instead.