Recent Beyblade Purchases

Oh, he is already getting more than enough of my money, I know that hah. I am not one of those fans who owns none of the albums, for instance.
A fashion store in Japan sent me a Deathscyther, so it'd be like going full-circle.
DO IT
I just got this highly necessary piece of equipment today This thing is so ridiculous. I bought it to offset the weight from the grip handle, like my right spin launcher setup does with the beypointer. But it is way too big and ridiculous. Lol. O well. I got the PD tip with it. Are there any good combos with that? If you know some please PM me
(Sep. 09, 2015  11:29 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I just got this highly necessary piece of equipment today This thing is so ridiculous. I bought it to offset the weight from the grip handle, like my right spin launcher setup does with the beypointer. But it is way too big and ridiculous. Lol
Why don't you buy a metal assist? You'll probably have a full grip set up hah.
I probably will just for the sake of completion and another beypointer just for weight distribution if I can get them cheap enough
(Sep. 09, 2015  4:18 AM)Kei Wrote: DO IT

(Sep. 09, 2015  11:44 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I probably will just for the sake of completion and another beypointer just for weight distribution if I can get them cheap enough
I have a BeyPointer I might be willing to sell... PM me a possible offer, @[Zoroaste]? Smile
My new burst has just arrive! new parts Grin
(Sep. 09, 2015  11:29 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I just got this highly necessary piece of equipment today This thing is so ridiculous. I bought it to offset the weight from the grip handle, like my right spin launcher setup does with the beypointer. But it is way too big and ridiculous. Lol. O well. I got the PD tip with it. Are there any good combos with that? If you know some please PM me

it's good for intimidating noobs and (illegally) taking over the entire stadium when launching!
Just recently got my MFH Pegasis 85RF! Woot. Lots of good parts there.
Nice. So much recoil! I love prehybrid pegasus
Ohmygod, I was actually able to buy Guardian Revizer and Bandid Goreim. These are the only left models in my local toystore.

AAAND, just purchased a Red Mercury Anubis from eBay Grin
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:54 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2015  11:29 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I just got this highly necessary piece of equipment today This thing is so ridiculous. I bought it to offset the weight from the grip handle, like my right spin launcher setup does with the beypointer. But it is way too big and ridiculous. Lol. O well. I got the PD tip with it. Are there any good combos with that? If you know some please PM me

it's good for intimidating noobs and (illegally) taking over the entire stadium when launching!

Although highly unethical and quite disturbing, taking a bite out of a metal wheel would definitely scare a noob (or any sane person really).

… I might be going crazy.

I should be ordering some Burst soon. I'm excited to starts new system. The only thing I truly care about with MFB anymore is LTD hAha.
Just bought my first Burst products:

B-11 Bey Launcher Grip
B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel

Ohhhh man. I wonder what I'm getting into!
Although I really don't need them but already have them, I am a sucker for launchers and stickers so I recently bought this.

http://www.toywiz.com/teamstarbreaker.html

and to think it used to be 18 bucks...Well, an interesting way to spend money personally.

P.S can someone give me a reason why the constructive tool is worth a dollar? It seriously isn't that important!
(Sep. 13, 2015  9:19 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Although I really don't need them but already have them, I am a sucker for launchers and stickers so I recently bought this.

and to think it used to be 18 bucks...Well, an interesting way to spend money personally.

P.S can someone give me a reason why the constructive tool is worth a dollar? It seriously isn't that important!

Did you really buy that for $99? Cause if you waiting you probably could have gotten it way cheaper.
(Sep. 13, 2015  9:24 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2015  9:19 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Although I really don't need them but already have them, I am a sucker for launchers and stickers so I recently bought this.

Did you really buy that for $99? Cause if you waiting you probably could have gotten it way cheaper.

Sadly yes I did...gonna be heart broken if it doesn't show up at all...
that set has some seriously cool packaging
Just upgraded my September order!
Random booster ×24
Wyvern x3
Valkyrie booster x1
Plastic beyblades x10
Had to get the full case and be guaranteed 3 Tridents. They better be good. Anybody wanna buy some Ragnaruk recolors? Haha
24 boosters, what ? Are you crazy ? Haha.
He bought a full case of random boosters, which guarantees 3 copies of each Beyblade in the set.
Yeah but still, it's totally insane. You have my total respect, man.
Zoroaste, you bought OkinawamTS' deal with no boxes, right ?
Nah, I want the QR codes. So I have to get a full case to be guaranteed anything. I fully agree that I am insane too btw. Hello my name is Zoroaste and I am a Beybladeaholic. I might sell a Trident or two on ebay though if they go for ridiculous enough prices and maybe some others
I just got these in too. I love Mondays! Finally got a Duo! After trying to order one 3 times : / Kind of a dumb purchase on those boosters now though since I have that case coming. But, oh well, at least I get double points for them. The random boosters will arrive right after my double points expire Crying
Hopefully I win another one though and it resets : )
But how did you secure a full case of three sets then ?