Recent Beyblade Purchases

It's probably not the fault of the seller anyway.
Here is a pic
It absolutely is the fault of the seller. Did they actually think that it would survive all the way from Asia to the US in paper? Would you ship something like that in paper and not expect it to get damaged? I know I would ship it in a box. It was completely caved in when I got it. That's what it looks like now with it fixed the best that it can be, with 4-5 permanent bumps and creases in the plastic. All thay aside though, and as frustrating as it is, they are a good seller. They made a mistake and corrected it as they should have. Nobody is perfect and everybody makes mistakes
Yeah, how could this possibly not be the fault of the seller? They packed it. Good on them for handling it well, though.
I did receive a BeyStadium Wide Square Type in only some bubblewrap and paper and it is completely fine, but that is definitely playing with fire.
When I ordered my Galaxy Pegasis DX Set there was only a thin foam around the box, but the Stadium was still in perfect shape. In this case it's the seller responsibility to pack your product in order to resist the "mail roller coaster".
Moral responsibility, sure, but liability for damage incurred during transit falls on the carrier from the moment he receives the package and accepts to deliver it.

Many sellers will replace the product, because it's good business, but they're not obligated to.
packaging is a sellers responsibility.
When shipping fragile materials, the shipper must expect the the merchandise will be trampled during shipping.
So he must insure that he put extra protections on packaging the product.

For Zoroaste's case it is clearly the sellers fault.
Oh I was gonna say it had something to do with the journey.

I did have a Fang Leone box in a terrible condition as if it had been soaked.
Yeah when I first started blading I got a rapidity phantom oRion for like $3 on a penny auction. It arrived completely soaked on the inside, but dry on the outside. Lol. They are lucky I didn't wanna take the time out of my day to complain over $3. Or be one of those jerks who leave negative feedback without saying anything
Finally got my parts from that dude that sells part lots on ebay. Pretty good deals, but he usually takes forever and a day to send them. I asked politely for him to speed it up a bit and I think he did this time. Lol. Also got that oroyja pretty much just for the cool looking translucent wsf
Just got Rangnaruk Heavy Survive In the mail today, i'm super excited.
Awesome. Best disk in the game so far. And I'm not sure oval is gonna be any better
Just purchased 3 Deathscythers and 2 Dash Sets, all to sell at my next tournament Smile
(Aug. 07, 2015  11:17 PM)Sun Wrote: Why 3?

I'm going to keep one for myself and sell 2 at the next Toronto tournament Smile
(Aug. 07, 2015  11:30 PM)LMAO Wrote:

I'm going to keep one for myself and sell 2 at the next Toronto tournament Smile

Save one for me please... i'm gonna need one soon. I will pay you when I can
Could you hold one for me too, please? Smile
(Aug. 06, 2015  8:15 PM)Akarui kokoro Wrote: My Kerbeus Central Defense came in today. Its funny because it was actually suppose to come in Aug 25th. I just wonder where my Beylogger is.. It was suppose to come yesterday. Amazon estimated delivery dates are trash... Anyways, the Beyblade Burst BeyStadium should be coming in soon, hopefully this week. Cx

(Aug. 06, 2015  8:15 PM)Akarui kokoro Wrote: Just got Rangnaruk Heavy Survive In the mail today, i'm super excited.

Got The Beylogger ?✨✨
Since I was extremely weak and super stoked for Burst I got:
B-03
B-02
B-04
B-05
B-08
B-11 x2
B-12

For 170 usd, did I do okay? I didn't want to wait on Pre-Orders and whatnot
Yeah that is about as cheap as you are gonna get it for
(Aug. 07, 2015  11:30 PM)LMAO Wrote:

Hey ... Toronto is my turf LMAO. Serious
Just ordered a DeathScyther from taka.ohno for $30! Grin can't wait for it to come!
I ordered one from him today on ebay for $23. Lol
(Aug. 09, 2015  9:01 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I ordered one from him today on ebay for $23. Lol

I'm Canadian; we pay more.

;A;
If you guys are ordering through taka.ohno, you should PM him through the WBO. You'll get a discount since is he a WBO Authorized Dealer!
O yup. We actually paid the same amount. Value-wise