Recent Beyblade Purchases

Sorry for double posting, but I bought an L-Drago Trick Terrain Beywheelz and I don't know if it should be considered a Beyblade product...
Oh my, BeyWheelz ? For make it short, they sucks haha.
(Oct. 19, 2014  11:34 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Oh my, BeyWheelz ? For make it short, they sucks haha.
I know that, but I got it from Dollarama and didn't have a stadium for my Beywheel, so I decided to buy it Smile
(Oct. 19, 2014  11:34 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Oh my, BeyWheelz ? For make it short, they sucks haha.

word. idk what where in their mind...
(Oct. 19, 2014  11:36 PM)hb42 Wrote:
I know that, but I got it from Dollarama and didn't have a stadium for my Beywheel, so I decided to buy it Smile

I also find some beys last summer in a Dollarama. Mostly all the Hasbro Spark FX (awfull light version)
Bought myself two Bandit Genbu F230TB from walmart. Already assembled my first synchrome, but will be buying more beys to get better track so my Genbu Genbu works a whole lot better.
Are those the bearing stingers from YJA? Anyway congrats.
(Oct. 21, 2014  8:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: Are those the bearing stingers from YJA? Anyway congrats.

ye Smile one jerk was bidding again me. anyway, its for my own collection Smile thank you
Hey guys! So around a couple of weeks ago I bought 2 Hasbro Beyblade Legends Death Quezicotal 125RDF, I did some testing for stamina one 2 videos that I made. I've made an unboxing/ review and comparison video, and then the Battle between the Takera Vs the Hasbro Quezicotal battle!
I received today my Random Booster Zero-G Vol.3 Full Set and as always I'd disappointed. The Brown F230 is even best than the Orange. The Orange is so noisy --'
I really feel bad now, I'm thinking that I really should stop buying stuffs online...
What seller did you order it from?
Saito.toyz I think...
BeyBouncer Wrote:I received today my Random Booster Zero-G Vol.3 Full Set and as always I'd disappointed. The Brown F230 is even best than the Orange. The Orange is so noisy

Ah, this actually happened to me when I ordered one, too. I feel like it could be something inside that messed it up. Try cleaning it out with water, it probably won't do much, however. Sorry about that, dude.

UltimateOrion Wrote:What seller did you order it from?

Why would it be the sellers fault, though, especially considering that it was from Saito.Toyz, as well? :\
It could be damaged by a seller.
Recently scored a good load at WalMart today....

Samurai Pegusus
Ninja Salamander
and the Syncro-2pack featuring Bandit Golem and Bezerker Behemoth...

Took one look at Behemoth's SR200....yes, a good snag, a good snag....and to think I was going to put off getting Bandit Golem all together to get Bandit Genbu....glad I checked out the Syncro-2packs...Wink

Can't wait to get moar...MORE BEY PARTS! Uh, am I starting to sound like Benkai and Kenta from that one episode....you know the one....where they learn about switching parts
(Oct. 28, 2014  1:43 AM)PhoenixStar Wrote: Recently scored a good load at WalMart today....

Samurai Pegusus
Ninja Salamander

Took one look at Behemoth's SR200....yes, a good snag, a good snag....and to think I was going to put off getting Bandit Golem all together to get Bandit Genbu....glad I checked out the Syncro-2packs...Wink

Can't wait to get moar...MORE BEY PARTS! Uh, am I starting to sound like Benkai and Kenta from that one episode....you know the one....where they learn about switching parts
The Earth Synchrome pack does not come with a SR200, that is only in the single pack. Also, Bandit Genbu is pretty good and I think it is better than Golem considering it has F230(even if the Takara one is better) and Genbu, a great wheel. That is just my opinion Smile

Back on topic:
Bought a LR2 with handle grip off of johnmillar, is he a good seller? My dad accidentally bought it Uncertain
Did someone that buyed the Random Booster Zero-G Vol.3 Full Set ever reported a problem with the orange F230 ?

(Oct. 28, 2014  1:59 AM)hb42 Wrote: Bought a LR2 with handle grip off of johnmillar, is he a good seller? My dad accidentally bought it Uncertain

John Miller sell fakes beyblades, obviously.
(Oct. 28, 2014  2:00 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Did someone that buyed the Random Booster Zero-G Vol.3 Full Set ever reported a problem with the orange F230 ?

(Oct. 28, 2014  1:59 AM)hb42 Wrote: Bought a LR2 with handle grip off of johnmillar, is he a good seller? My dad accidentally bought it Uncertain

John Miller sell fakes beyblades, obviously.
That's what I saw in older threads, but just wanted to check. Sad thing is I can't return it Crying My dad spent my money on a fake and I am pretty upset...

Also, going through older posts on here, people that bought the full set said they had amazing F230 (or somethings along those lines ). I feel bad for you Unhappy
(Oct. 28, 2014  1:59 AM)hb42 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2014  1:43 AM)PhoenixStar Wrote: Recently scored a good load at WalMart today....

Samurai Pegusus
Ninja Salamander

The Earth Synchrome pack does not come with a SR200, that is only in the single pack. Also, Bandit Genbu is pretty good and I think it is better than Golem considering it has F230(even if the Takara one is better) and Genbu, a great wheel. That is just my opinion Smile

Back on topic:
Bought a LR2 with handle grip off of johnmillar, is he a good seller? My dad accidentally bought it Uncertain
Good to know about the difference between Synchrome pack Beys to Individual Beys....means I might also look to see if the parts are different in the Team Sets too...the more parts the better, though it means I should invest in a Beylocker. I nearly didn't get half of what I got in place of Transformers: Age of Extinction....but then I realized, I got Netflix, besides, why should I dish out $20 for a bad "Bay" movie anyway, especially if I can watch AOE upteen times on Netflix for pennies on the dollar...Wink....plus much of my purchases are just to get started...eventually I will do some serious shopping via Amazon for Takara versions
Traded my Zero G beys plus a few spare parts with loyd, for HMS stuff
Really excited
(Oct. 28, 2014  3:40 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Traded my Zero G beys plus a few spare parts with loyd, for HMS stuff
Really excited
This Thread Is Only For Purchases.We Have A Different Thread For "What You Traded"(Not The Name Of It But Category)Please repost This There..Smile.
(Oct. 28, 2014  5:51 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2014  3:40 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Traded my Zero G beys plus a few spare parts with loyd, for HMS stuff
Really excited
This Thread Is Only For Purchases.We Have A Different Thread For "What You Traded"(Not The Name Of It But Category)Please repost This There..Smile.

That was a honest mistake , i guess i need some sleep ! thanks bro
I got bbg-25 dx set synchrome defence stamina
FINALLY bought a Rock Zurafa & Pegasis. Been needing those two for a while now & I was able to get them for a combined total of roughly $15, so I'm pretty happy.