Recent Beyblade Purchases

Midnight, if you are, could i buy it off you?
Picked up a Fire Synchrome pack at Target on Clearance for 7.00 USD.
(Aug. 05, 2014  8:59 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Picked up a Fire Synchrome pack at Target on Clearance for 7.00 USD.

That's a great deal Grin Smile Wink*_* 0_0 |•_•|
(Aug. 05, 2014  7:40 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: I ordered this on Friday, not knowing that there would be any in the Credits Campaign for such a low amount: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Metal-Fight-Beybl...595&_uhb=1

Once it does arrive, I'll probably end up selling that Fang Leone.

You could have just bought a grip alone for $8 haha.

But nice pick up!
(Aug. 05, 2014  9:46 PM)LMAO Wrote: You could have just bought a grip alone for $8 haha.

But nice pick up!

Is there any specific seller I could have bought it off of?

All of the ones I saw ones I saw listed on Ebay were either fakes, 3-Segment ones, Zero-G ones, or just straight up completely out of my price range, aha. Smile
My fault, there are 3 Segment Grips for $8, not the regular grips, sorry about that!

I don't know why you didn't just get the 3 Segment? It looks better haha.
That isn't an opinion held by everyone LMAO. I know that me and Kei prefer the original grip.
(Aug. 05, 2014  10:43 PM)LMAO Wrote: I don't know why you didn't just get the 3 Segment? It looks better haha.

I kind of just wanted to keep the same design as my old silver one that did end up taking a breakage.

I was going to consider buying one of those 3 Segments, though.
So my hyperblade omega dragonis came in the mail..

I was not disappointed. Wink
If you are ever in Japan do yourself a favor and visit a mandarake store. Found a Griffolyon there. You never know what you may find
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:05 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: If you are ever in Japan do yourself a favor and visit a mandarake store. Found a Griffolyon there. You never know what you may find
I found a Screw Capricorne, Ray Unicorno, and Variares in a market in Asakasa (pretty sure that's how it's spelled). They were legitimate, unless they were those fakes that actually put the Takara Tomy logo on their boxes.

While it's no Griffolyon, it's unusual that those Beyblades were around after Zero-G's last products were released. That only usually happens in K-Mart, haha.
(Aug. 05, 2014  11:00 PM)Ultra Wrote: That isn't an opinion held by everyone LMAO. I know that me and Kei prefer the original grip.

marsred4lyfe

That, and I also think the design of the original grip is way sleeker; there's no bulky card slot ever getting in the way. The BeyPointer is cooler than the BeyPoint Card too.
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:39 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2014  11:00 PM)Ultra Wrote: That isn't an opinion held by everyone LMAO. I know that me and Kei prefer the original grip.

marsred4lyfe

That, and I also think the design of the original grip is way sleeker; there's no bulky card slot ever getting in the way. The BeyPointer is cooler than the BeyPoint Card too.

Hell, I totally agree.
The only good thing about 3S is the extra support slot. On the original grip, it's either Compass or LED. Gotta make a choice >.>
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...r117536714

For 3100 yen. Wink
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:26 PM)Echizen Wrote: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...r117536714

For 3100 yen. Wink

I had my eye on this one; I was wondering who got it! That for 3100 yen is really enviable... XD
So here are the uncommon-ish Plastics I was talking about earlier:
all for about $65.

s/o to whoever's girizion on eBay if they happen to have a WBO account.
Wow, great beys there dude!!

So jealous lol - I have been looking for Apollon G for months, and Rushing Boar/ Gigars are always good to have.
that's actually a really nice deal. how come I didn't see it or was it exclusive to america cos it was'nt in international items
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:52 PM)Wombat Wrote: So here are the uncommon-ish Plastics I was talking about earlier:
all for about $65.

So you were the one who got them.... I was gonna buy them, but forgot. >.>

Instead I got a thunder dragon from him/herz
(Aug. 06, 2014  9:43 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:52 PM)Wombat Wrote: So here are the uncommon-ish Plastics I was talking about earlier:
all for about $65.

So does this mean our deal is off? I was under the impression that you had already won/ bought the items ...
(Aug. 06, 2014  9:43 PM)Echizen Wrote:
all for about $65.

Yeah, as soon as I saw your Rushing Boar purchase consultation post I was like "uh oh someone else found it". They were actually all relisted, the first time they expired was on the 19th so I couldn't buy them then because I was out of town.
A Mint Spark Dragon for $40 total Tongue_out
Complete. With box. Decals applied.
It's been a while since I bought some beys, so this week I got a Cosmic Pegasus (Legends), a Ray Unicorno for $3.05, a Thief Saramanda F230 SF for $2 (brown F230!), & a Hell Horuseus 85 RS for $2.35 (RS!)

Gotta love Ebay.
(Aug. 08, 2014  3:35 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: It's been a while since I bought some beys, so this week I got a Cosmic Pegasus (Legends), a Ray Unicorno for $3.05, a Thief Saramanda F230 SF for $2 (brown F230!), & a Hell Horuseus 85 RS for $2.35 (RS!)

Gotta love Ebay.

Sounds awesome, great purchases!

As for $2-3 Beyblades you received, were they up for bidding? If not, I'd really only expect to see awesome prices like those from either saito.toys, or pvccardexpert, haha.