Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jul. 11, 2013  8:10 AM)Cannon Wrote: Pirate Kraken has blue parts, whereas TAKARA-TOMY's is a maroon colour.

- The Crystal Wheel's seem to have different transparencies, and slightly different shade.
- The Faces probably won't be printed.
- No stickers
- I personally don't like the Facebolts, they look odd.

I agree about the stickers and faces. I actually bought extra faces that match Byakko and Garudas because when Hasbro makes them, I'll probably throw their faces away, and replace them with the TT ones (after carefully removing stickers from Hasbro ones). And I really wish they had stickers because Byakko and Garudas will be VERY plain and boring looking.

(Jul. 15, 2013  4:10 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  4:43 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:33 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: How much did you pay?!

$87 with Shipping.

Also bought BBG-14 & BBG-15 Metal Stone Faces both for $7.

Where from? Cheapest I saw was on Amazon for like $128. I was considering getting the ZGRBV1 pack, but I wanted the other boosters, I just couldn't find a decently priced set.

I belive dimsum2u or someone on eBay was selling full RB sets for somewhere in the $40-$50 dollar range. I don't know if that's who he bought them from though Smile
(Jul. 15, 2013  4:24 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  4:10 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  4:43 AM)Cannon Wrote: $87 with Shipping.

Also bought BBG-14 & BBG-15 Metal Stone Faces both for $7.

Where from? Cheapest I saw was on Amazon for like $128. I was considering getting the ZGRBV1 pack, but I wanted the other boosters, I just couldn't find a decently priced set.

I belive dimsum2u or someone on eBay was selling full RB sets for somewhere in the $40-$50 dollar range. I don't know if that's who he bought them from though Smile

Just went looking. Cheapest I found was $50 for a full set of ZGRBV1, but I have two Thief Phoenic's already, and eveything else is uselss...But then I found ZGRBV2&3 for under $100 Joyful_3 I hope in two weeks I have the money to buy it.
I just bought a Killerken Balro A230WB ( not a fake genuine TT).

And it cost $17 off of Ecrater
Received Kid Dragoon, Dranzer S and Flash Leopard 2!
WOOHOO! I just bought another Japanese Ultimate DX Set Thin Chrome Defense And Stamina Type on Amazon!!!!GrinGrin
I'm probably going to buy the Japanese Ultimate DX Set Thin Chrome Attack and Balance Type later on this month!!Grin
I just bought a Takara Scythe Kronos a few days ago... FINALLY. Tongue_out I'm sitting down waiting for the UPS guy. Smile Can't wait to try it on an LTDC setup!!
I got a Shogun Steel Thief Phoenix from Target today. I really like the Chrome/Warrior wheel's color.
Got a samurai changer among other things as part of a lot a few days ago.
Well instead of getting Master Dragoon, I purchased the Ultimate DX Set from dimsum2u today! I can't wait for it to get here! I finally get a Duo and a Beylauncher L/R to replace my broken one.
My BBG-23 Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB Set arrived, yay!

Bandid Genbull is so sexy I swear.
Just picked up a Wolborg 4, Driger G, Griffon, Strata Dragoon, and Wyborg.
(Jul. 19, 2013  2:39 PM)Cannon Wrote: My BBG-23 Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB Set arrived, yay!

The jealousy I have for you is amazing :3

On other notes, bought a Grip Support and looking to spend other small amounts of money on Beyblade since my mom doesn't want me to spend anything else haha.
Time will be happy to hear that I finally got a BB-10. Tongue_out
Yes, yes I am did you end up finding and ordering the cheap set we mentioned as well or no?
No I haven't searched for it yet.

EDIT: He doesn't seem to have it.
Kei ordered the Red L/R Launcher for me, excited for it to come, it looks so beautiful!
(Jul. 19, 2013  5:27 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2013  2:39 PM)Cannon Wrote: My BBG-23 Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB Set arrived, yay!

The jealousy I have for you is amazing :3

On other notes, bought a Grip Support and looking to spend other small amounts of money on Beyblade since my mom doesn't want me to spend anything else haha.
Dark Cancer is super cheap and so is Storm Capricorn.
I didn't purchase it, but LMAO gave me a red Phoenix as a belated birthday present today. Thanks again LMAO! Smile
I just bought a used Scythe Kronos and Basalt Horogium from my brother for $8 together.

Low track Scythe defense time!
My DX sets came in just before I left for L.A., talk about last minute luck.
Just bought a Divine Crown TR145D, the Beyblade Super Deck Set, and a MF Custom Ver. Set that came with DF105 and LRF.

And all for under $25!
I just got JADE JUPITER IN A RANDOM BOOSTER!!! That's the first time I've even gotten a rare out of a random booster! Smile I'm so happy! XD
Just bought Bump King LOL!
My Ultimate DX Set came in the mail today! Finally another Beylauncher L/R and a Duo! I can finally get back to testing. I was scared to because I didn't want to break the only Beylauncher R I had.

OMG!!! I purchased a NIB factory sealed "HMS Random Booster 5 Saint Bitbeasts" for $70 and it was...
DRAGOON MSUV PROTO GREY!!! :-O *happiest person in the world* :-)))