Recent Beyblade Purchases

Obtained a NIB Dragoon V2 Silver - Limited Edition! Grin
Only two more recolours to go!
Lucky you. It's quite rare. How much did you get it for?
A Bandid Genbull, Dragoon V2, Driger V2 and Draciel V2 arrived from Oki

I want time to play now! but i don't have time
Brought my first beyblade in 9 years, brought a BB69 Poison Serpent from Amazon for £16 Grin
(Mar. 08, 2013  7:35 PM)Exile Wrote: Brought my first beyblade in 9 years, brought a BB69 Poison Serpent from Amazon for £16 Grin

Wow, nice that you've bought a Bey after so long! Problem is, Poison Serpent is pretty terrible now that 4D and countless other wheels have outclassed it. Still a good purchase, though.
Just got a silver Dragoon V with a Heavy Attack WD, a Dragoon V2 (with a broken AR, so I'll just replace it with the black one I got a while back), and an extra South Core piece for a Neo SG.
(Mar. 08, 2013  7:49 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2013  7:35 PM)Exile Wrote: Brought my first beyblade in 9 years, brought a BB69 Poison Serpent from Amazon for £16 Grin

Wow, nice that you've bought a Bey after so long! Problem is, Poison Serpent is pretty terrible now that 4D and countless other wheels have outclassed it. Still a good purchase, though.

... Poison Serpent was heavily outclassed on release, nothing to do with 4D...
I just got Hyperblade Phantom Orion! Pretty happy for my first phantom and B;D. Hopefully I get a decent mold. Bit haven't spun it yet.
Wow you have been buying a lot of cool beyblades lately. Hopefully you B;D has a good solo spin time (Unlike my 4 minute mold). Have fun with it.
Yep! Getting ready for Bey Days! The only recent purchase I got that wasn't for competitiveness was Omega Dragonis, but I still did want another 85, sonive done pretty good Tongue_out
i have good news, the seller received the package and asked me what there could be wrong so i told him what the problem was, he's gonna send him monday to the netherlands and i hope that it will arrive this time.
I went to Target yesterday, and to my surprise, they finally got Hyperblades! I got Diablo Nemesis, which I've been wanting for quite some time now. X D is so fun to play with, and the Diablo wheel is probably my favorite metal wheel. They also had Phantom Orion, Kreis Cygnus, and Flash Sagittario. Next time I go, I hope to find Blitz Striker.
Got my Zero-G dash set today! Also, saved up all my money and bought a Ultimate DX set, that has L Drago Guardian, Wing Pegasis, and Duo Uranus. Had to buy this for the upcoming Toronto tournament, I needed these parts!
I just bought a Ultimate DX Set!!! Also bought BB-125, thinking it was a LR String launcher, only to find it was a LR Light Launcher. Unhappy
Just bought a Brave Version Mercury Anubis for 25$ with shipping, and a Legend Version for 30$ but the legend version came with the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Green Pegasis Facebolts! So excited!
Just bought another Shinobi Saramanda so that I could replace my broken MSF.
Recently purchased;
Dark Knight Dragooon .
&
Zero-g random booster vol.2 x2 .
(Mar. 12, 2013  3:03 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: I just bought a Ultimate DX Set!!! Also bought BB-125, thinking it was a LR String launcher, only to find it was a LR Light Launcher. Unhappy

Oh! I'm a big fan of the LL2, and I may have to snag one of those LR LL2 Smile
Today I bought a Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasus, Metal Fury Spiral Lyre ED145 MF and a Metal Fury Proto Nemesis AD145 D, mainly bought it for an extra D and AD145.
I got two Random booster from my friend around $4.20

Grand Ketos T125RS(used) and Poison Unicorno(mint) unboxing (from my friend)
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:03 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Today I bought a Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasus, Metal Fury Spiral Lyre ED145 MF and a Metal Fury Proto Nemesis AD145 D, mainly bought it for an extra D and AD145.

Haha, lucky! I see you ended up buying the Proto Nemesis. You've been getting a lot of begs recently, good luck on your collection!
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:52 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:03 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Today I bought a Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasus, Metal Fury Spiral Lyre ED145 MF and a Metal Fury Proto Nemesis AD145 D, mainly bought it for an extra D and AD145.

Haha, lucky! I see you ended up buying the Proto Nemesis. You've been getting a lot of begs recently, good luck on your collection!

Thank you, but I plan to slow down my buying until April. Funny story about that Proto Nemesis though, I just went to look around the Superstore close to my work and I start digging through the beyblade rack at the toy section, and at the way back I see it so I said might as well XD
(Mar. 13, 2013  4:09 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:52 AM)LMAO Wrote:

Thank you, but I plan to slow down my buying until April. Funny story about that Proto Nemesis though, I just went to look around the Superstore close to my work and I start digging through the beyblade rack at the toy section, and at the way back I see it so I said might as well XD

Did you get the Spark FX one or the regular one?
(Mar. 13, 2013  4:13 AM)LMAO Wrote: Did you get the Spark FX one or the regular one?
Regular, have yet to see any Spark FX Beyblades, just some XTS Tornado Battlers and at the same Superstore i saw Spark FX Beywheelz. My town is definitely slow on the draw, but it occasionally is helpful especially with Rev Up launchers.