Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 21, 2013  5:19 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:08 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I got 2 Metal Faces, L-Drago Guardian S130MB, another L-Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver., a Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, Screw Fox TR145W2D, Nightmare Rex UW145EWD, Berserker Begirados SR200BWD, Archer Gargole SA165WSF, another Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF, Gaia Dragoon G (another plastic!, i have the 4 Gaia Dragoon now!), another Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and Blitz Unicorno II 100BSF

Also I thought I orderer a Bandid Genbull but instead I order the Random Booster, at least I have F230!

That's alot of beys!

Also, you probably meant 100RSF, not 100BSF Smile

Yes,that's right XD

Well, i had a RF unused so now is Blitz Unicorno II 100RF lol
A few days ago, I bought a Metal Stone Face Custom ver. (Red, about $6), a Beylauncher (about $7), and most importantly, a Dragoon V2 (no Support Parts) for $27 USD.
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:08 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: another L-Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver.

Oh wow. How much this cost?
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:25 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:08 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: another L-Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver.

eBay says ~$17-$25.
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:35 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:25 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote:

eBay says ~$17-$25.

Mine cost $24.48 from jh1026, free shipping
I just bought a new Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF after my old ones spin track cracked in multiple places due to me having the bey in my pocket when someone hit me with two trolleys in West Quay.
(Jan. 21, 2013  10:06 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: I just bought a new Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF after my old ones spin track cracked in multiple places due to me having the bey in my pocket when someone hit me with two trolleys in West Quay.

I'm actually wondering right now about why you were carrying it in your pocket.

Nevertheless, nice buy.
(Jan. 21, 2013  10:06 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: I just bought a new Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF after my old ones spin track cracked in multiple places due to me having the bey in my pocket when someone hit me with two trolleys in West Quay.

Do you have a BB-10? If you do, could you please test it in synchrom?

Good buy though.
I recently purchased a Meteor Shower Attack 2-pack at my local Walmart.It also came with a manufacturing error...
Okay, what was the defect? Haha?
A 0G Attack Stadium! Grin Now we can get a few 0G Tourneys in VA ;3 and a Death Quetzacoatl Smile
You just said that a few posts above.
(Jan. 22, 2013  12:18 AM)Tri Wrote: Okay, what was the defect? Haha?

The BD145 came cracked.I am planning on returning it tommorow.

EDIT:I think I should've posted that in the "manufacturing errors with your bey" thread.
same with me my friend got me one as a gift for my b-day then when I open the box the bd145 from the inside was ruined
(Jan. 22, 2013  12:37 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: You just said that a few posts above.

Grr. I left my iPod unlocked and my friend got on -.-
I just bought Dark Effigy MS from roux. Joyful_3

Definitely happy and can't wait for it to arrive. Buying your 3rd HMS isn't something to just shrug off haha
Just got a "Meteor Shower 2-Pack" from a local Wal-mart
and the Zero G Start Dash Set..yeah I decided to start ZERO-G Smile
I got Rex Wreck Attack 2-pack and Gladiator bahamdia recently...

(Jan. 22, 2013  3:38 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Just got a "Meteor Shower 2-Pack" from a local Wal-mart
and the Zero G Start Dash Set..yeah I decided to start ZERO-G Smile

If I were to get a Face Off set, it would be Meteor Shower. It is probably the most competitive set Hasbro has released thus far.

(Jan. 22, 2013  4:35 AM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: I got Rex Wreck Attack 2-pack and Gladiator bahamdia recently...

Is that why you changed your name, hah?
(Jan. 22, 2013  11:03 PM)Wombat Wrote: Is that why you changed your name, hah?

That's his only username ..
I recently purchased a Fusion Hades AD145SWD! I really enjoy having it!
(Jan. 23, 2013  3:26 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2013  11:03 PM)Wombat Wrote: Is that why you changed your name, hah?

That's his only username ..

Oops, it looks like you're right.

But I could have sworn there was a BregiradosGoreim somewhere before.
Just bought a BB-55. Really need Cancer and CH120.
Hi guys , just got myself a brand new nib dragoon ms hasbro
Second pic is contents e.g. Ripcord, launcher, stickers etc
Check links to see picture

Dragoon ms 1

Dragoon ms 2