Recent Beyblade Purchases

OK, it has Pirates Killerken, Samurai Ifraid, and a Zero G light Launcher.
But use the search function next time.
(Dec. 26, 2012  3:48 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: My awesome Bey lot has arrived! Merry Xmas to me Smile
Only 2021 yen
Plus the commission, shipping, fee, and EMS Shipping makes..
$50.24!!! Grin
I can barely see my own signature XD
I like the plastics you got in that set. I like that the lot has all the V2's they look amazing. So does Dragoon MS. Great lot for a great price I hope you are enjoying those
Yesterday I ordered ...

Gaia Dragoon MS
Driger MS
Draciel MS

I got them all together for $13.13! I'm very happy and can't wait til they get here. It'll be a while I'm guessing because of the weather and the holiday season Tired
MY christmas is finally complete!! Just recieved my BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W145R2 which is completely sexy and was 30 dollars but it was worth it and a black Beylauncher LR and a beylauncher suspension also a DF105LRF with 2 metal faces i brought seperately from 88powerpig88 for a Pegasis Dragooon DF105LRF setup and finally a BB-10 Takara tommy attack type stadium which was 60 dollars that was very expensive but it was worth it as 88powerpig88 ship super fast...recieve it in 3 days.Also my brother recieved a Samurai Ifraid and Gladiator Bahamdia and he still cant control the GF tip but im helping him but it goin to take a while.
Just Received my two beys

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Ray Gil 100RSF

@TheSpeedster- You received Dranzer V2, Dragoon V2, Dragoon MS, Driger V2 and the whole lot for $50.24.....Awesome and a very cheap purchase. Grin
I am almost finished with my traveling and this is the stuff I got in Tokyo and Hong Kong

Tokyo: Gladiator Bahamdia, Samurai Pegasis, Synchrom Battle Sets Attack and Balance AND Defense and Stamina, Zero G Beylauncher, MSF Custom Fire Red AND Ocean Blue.

In Tokyo, I got everything for retail price.

Hong Kong:Ultimate DX Set, Phantom Orion, Metal Assist, Archer Gryph, Dark Knight Dragooon (and more to come...)

The pricing in Hong Kong is COMPLETELY different! I got the Ultimate DX Set for only $22!!!!!!! I got the Phantom Orion for $13, the Archer Gryph for $10, the DKD for $11, and the Metal Assist for only $2!!!!! Just so you know, this is in USD, this is the approximate pricing I got each of these items for.
I got this Bey stuff for Christmas (yes, I know how late this post is...):
ZG Attack Stadium
Super Deck Set
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Divine Crown TR145D
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Earth Cancer DF145ES
Galaxy Cancer D125HF

Woo! If I get Rock Gasher and Flame Cancer sometime, I'll have all the Cancer/Gasher variants! Grin
(Dec. 29, 2012  5:03 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I am almost finished with my traveling and this is the stuff I got in Tokyo and Hong Kong

Tokyo: Gladiator Bahamdia, Samurai Pegasis, Synchrom Battle Sets Attack and Balance AND Defense and Stamina, Zero G Beylauncher, MSF Custom Fire Red AND Ocean Blue.

Hong Kong:Ultimate DX Set, Phantom Orion, Metal Assist, Archer Gryph, Dark Knight Dragooon (and more to come...)

The pricing in Hong Kong is COMPLETELY different! I got the Ultimate DX Set for only $22!!!!!!! I got the Phantom Orion for $13, the Archer Gryph for $10, the DKD for $11, and the Metal Assist for only $2!!!!! Just so you know, this is in USD, this is the approximate pricing I got each of these items for.
I'm jealous. A Fire Red MSF set. I did the mistake and got Ocean Blue and now I want Red. Thats cool that you got both DX sets.

(Dec. 29, 2012  9:34 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2012  5:03 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I am almost finished with my traveling and this is the stuff I got in Tokyo and Hong Kong

I'm jealous. A Fire Red MSF set. I did the mistake and got Ocean Blue and now I want Red. Thats cool that you got both DX sets.

The thing I'm most shocked about is that the Ultimate DX Set (4D) was only $22 usd at the toys r us in Hong Kong.
Finally found a Hyperblade! I got Kreis Cygnus yesterday. It isn't competitive (save for WD) but it's so pretty~
Ashton Pinto Wrote:i got a NIB wolborg MS yesterday...

Nice! For how much?

(Dec. 30, 2012  5:19 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Finally found a Hyperblade! I got Kreis Cygnus yesterday. It isn't competitive (save for WD) but it's so pretty~

First time I've heard someone actually say that about Kreis Cygnus. Chocked

I personally don't like the recolour; the yellow paint is so bright, and some-what blobby, and the Track and Tip are so 'bright'.

TAKARA-TOMY's colour is so much better. The blue looks so nice. Wink

I know, haha. I hope Hasbro releases it. I'll be even more wowed by the regular one, from what I've seen it was beautiful.

I was mainly referencing the Metal Wheel too Tongue_out Cygnus is nice to finally have as well, since I don't own one, and paired with being a great Clear Wheel, I wouldn't say I got ripped off that bad.
I just bought on ebay the Zero G First Battle set and Berserker Begirados.
Now i only need to wait 18-20 days Unhappy
for 60$, i wanted it for like 50$ or less.
My BBG-24 and Beylauncher L/R just came in through the mail. I needed a new Beylauncher L/R mine was getting to be where it doesn't launch as strong. Also BBG-24 is pretty good part wise.
Just recently bought this huge HMS beyblade lot on eBay for $160

All the blades are mint

http://payments.mobileweb.ebay.com/pay;P...8343432006
My x2 Phantom Orion B : D and Beserker Begirados SR200BWD came in today. My Dark Night Dragooon should come any day now.
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:25 AM)K!d Death Wrote: My x2 Phantom Orion B : D and Beserker Begirados SR200BWD came in today. My Dark Night Dragooon should come any day now.
Cool. You are lucky to have 2 Phantoms I only have 1. BWD pretty useful in Zero G.

(Jan. 01, 2013  5:22 AM)BubloZX Wrote: Just recently bought this huge HMS beyblade lot on eBay for $160

All the blades are mint

http://payments.mobileweb.ebay.com/pay;P...8343432006

redirected to ebay home page..the link is not working actually...
Just bought Gigar, another Driger V2, and Uriel from Evo. can't wait for the Uriel for sure as well as Crusher's Gigar for stupid reasons lol! My bald beyblade com-padre.
That looks very nice. The reflection really makes it neat looking.
Beyblade lot I've ordered has arrived!
It contains more rares like Black Dranzer, Zeus, Gigars, Dragoon GT, and Dranzer GT, etc.

EDIT: All the beyblades are used, produced by Hasbro, and there all plastic beyblades. Smile
Here's a video link to it for the unboxing in case I need to provide proof of my purchase http://youtu.be/WUcGhtnRoGY