Recent Beyblade Purchases

Finally got Dragooon.
It's a bit late, but my Galaxy Pegasis DX Set just arrived! Got myself a new BB-10 as well as a,3-Segment launcher, and a string launcher. I didn't need the Galaxy Pegasis though. Uncertain
(Dec. 11, 2012  6:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, so Duo Uranus is not made into a Hyperblade version yet ? It would still be interesting to see what that new hollowed version looks like then.

Nope. Trust me, you'll know when they make it, haha. The first wave of Hyperblades has everyone going crazy, but when even more are released, they'll go crazy again. Tongue_out
If you haven't seen the underside of it, check his unboxing video in the Beyblade Videos thread. You can see it there.

Recently, I purchased a Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF, and a Sol Blaze (Gold Ver.) V145AS. The Dragooon got here in like 2 days, which was great, I'm loving mine. The Sol Blaze will be coming in between the end of December-mid January. I can't wait for it either. Grin

Eventually I will purchase some Hyperblades... SOON.
Hopefully you can get some soon! I'm hoping to go to my good-beyblade Walmart soon to see if they have them. Last I checked there about a month ago, they had some hard to find metal fury double packs.
Bought Screw Lyra. Eh, at least i got mf. Just realized the energy ring is not symmetrical.
I bought yesterday these beys:

Evil Befall UW145EWD, Flame Byxis 230WD and Poison Zurafa S130MB. All Hasbro's.
(Dec. 11, 2012  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: wwqqyang's red Driger MS and blue Einstein MS have arrived, so I am only waiting for a partially cloudy day.

Gosh darn you!!! A Red Driger MS and I missed out?!?!?!?! =[ *cries self to sleep* D= ... (pssss if you ever wnat to sell it on, you know who to call XD)

But I shall live on to hunt one down another day, in the mean time I hopefully have quite a few other things flapping their way to me:

-Finally got around to getting a Metal Driger Normal NIB (Sonokong)
- Guardian Driger Gold MWB (Mint With Box) (Hasbro)
- Shadow/Death Driger Normal MWB (Hasbro)
- Driger V2 Normal MWB (Hasbro)
- Driger Spirit Top model thingy NIB
- Driger S Crystal NIB (Sonokong)
- A random bit chip booster pack! (Always such fun things to open ^^)

But unfortunatly with all those purchases I can only really cross one more off my Driger list >.>
(Dec. 13, 2012  3:32 AM)Coach Wrote: The coolest color BD145 I've seen, plus a black Meteo!
That 2 pack looks awesome. It looks like the best one I've seen so far. I hope you and Wyatt V2 enjoy it.
Just purchased BBG-24, BBG-25, and Saramanda Ifraid Limited Edition, which cost me over 170 dollars~
I would've gotten BBG-26 and 27 as well, but 30 dollars each? No way.

My dad actually paid for me and he didn't seem mad at all, and I would've expected it since this is like my new "record" for the highest amount paid in one purchase.... argh.
(Dec. 13, 2012  3:32 AM)Coach Wrote: The coolest color BD145 I've seen, plus a black Meteo!

I think you mean black L-Drago II, haha. It looks very nice! Can't wait to get one myself, it's always nice to have another L-Drago bey, BD145, and especially RSF.

(Dec. 13, 2012  3:49 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Saramanda Ifraid Limited Edition

So jealous Gasp

Is it one that has BS in it, or XF?
Raigeko13

I got it from 88powerpig88, and I believe all three of his SI had BS tips. But I'll check again when I get it.

EDIT: A little off-topic, but he did mention that he had a few blue and red "wings", which might refer to the limited edition Blitz MW and Phoenic Chrome Wheel, so it might be interesting, and I may get the Phoenic.

Or the blue could have referred to Wing/Big Bang, but that would be unlikely.
Just purchased and received 2 Samurai Ifraid, 1 Dark Knight Dragoon, and 1 light launcher through amazon Smile Also purchased 2 shinobi salamander but i wont recieve them till next week
(Dec. 13, 2012  4:55 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Raigeko13

I got it from 88powerpig88, and I believe all three of his SI had BS tips. But I'll check again when I get it.

EDIT: A little off-topic, but he did mention that he had a few blue and red "wings", which might refer to the limited edition Blitz MW and Phoenic Chrome Wheel, so it might be interesting, and I may get the Phoenic.

Or the blue could have referred to Wing/Big Bang, but that would be unlikely.

Keep me posted as well on that, I might jump on it myself! ;D Haha.

Earlier I bought yet ANOTHER Pegasis bey... a black Pegasis 100HF from the BB-21 BeyReshuffle Set.
It was only $3, not too bad. It'll be my 5th Metal System Pegasis Metal Wheel...
I MEAN IT'S A BLACK PEGASIS.
DAS SEXY.
That's close to the one I've been wanting, I believe. The one I wanted had 145D, though. I think it was a booster also.
Yes there are two pegasis releases with black metal wheels. I've got the black 105F that comes in BB-22 making a complete one though. I keep it in bubble wrap lol.
(Dec. 13, 2012  3:18 AM)Olencia Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2012  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: wwqqyang's red Driger MS and blue Einstein MS have arrived, so I am only waiting for a partially cloudy day.

Gosh darn you!!! A Red Driger MS and I missed out?!?!?!?! =[ *cries self to sleep* D= ... (pssss if you ever wnat to sell it on, you know who to call XD)

But I shall live on to hunt one down another day, in the mean time I hopefully have quite a few other things flapping their way to me:

-Finally got around to getting a Metal Driger Normal NIB (Sonokong)
- Guardian Driger Gold MWB (Mint With Box) (Hasbro)
- Shadow/Death Driger Normal MWB (Hasbro)
- Driger V2 Normal MWB (Hasbro)
- Driger Spirit Top model thingy NIB
- Driger S Crystal NIB (Sonokong)
- A random bit chip booster pack! (Always such fun things to open ^^)

But unfortunatly with all those purchases I can only really cross one more off my Driger list >.>

Are you the insane person that spent $42 on a Shadow Driger?! Also i'm pretty sure that while the Crystal version was from Hong Kong i've never seen it referred to as Sonokong.

Nice one. Looks cool. Stupid
(Dec. 13, 2012  1:10 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  3:18 AM)Olencia Wrote:

Are you the insane person that spent $42 on a Shadow Driger?! Also i'm pretty sure that while the Crystal version was from Hong Kong i've never seen it referred to as Sonokong.

Yup =P, that was me! Been searching for one for almost a year, it looks pretty smexy, and I'm a sucker for Drigers with origional packaging ^^; No one else was selling theirs so I was pretty much forced to pay that.

That there be the sonokong logo?
[Image: image.jpg]

My Quetzalcoatl from bj3rdd had arrived! It looks so nice. Eventually when the silver paint wears off, I will shine it up with some metal polish. I got it for only 10 bucks!
Olencia
Only ever come across the Takara one before. Didn't know they made one. Where'd you find it?
(Dec. 13, 2012  3:38 PM)Ultra Wrote: I've never seen that. Didn't know they made one. Where'd you find it?

Twas on Ebay ^^, from Italy!
I didn't know it existed either. The person I bought it from just said that it was manufactured in Korea (Obviously if it's Sok lol)

Quite pretty packaging =3
@Rageiko13

I just checked with 88powerpig88, he DOES have the Blitz blue recolor (Blue horn ver.) and the red Phoenic Chrome Wheel so he's gonna put those two up real soon.

And sorry for the off-topicness...
Recently ordered a BBG-15 today since my Theif Phoneic's stone face is beyond repair and battle worthy now TT__TT I mean I can always super glue it again and screw it into a bey for display purposes but other than that I'll be using BBG-15 for Samurai Pegasis Grin should make it that much more controlled until the rubber wears down, it's gonna be sickkkkkkkkkk
Grabbed a Bandid Killerken 125W²D off 88powerpig88, and finalized my old standing order for a BBG-13 set, a BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance, and a NIB(save for opening to check contents) Takara Blizzard Orthros from another seller.
I received my BB-32 today! The attack type stadium is so awesome! I'm super glad I'll be able to contribute to testing!