Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 16, 2012  2:27 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  2:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: You forget that paypal has an extortionate conversion fee hidden in their exchange rates.
.. This is probably why the conversions differs so much! Tired

Paying in GBP is the worst. Much more expensive then what eBay's approximate prices are..

That said, even with that markup, stuff is never as expensive as buying it from a store here, haha.

I just ordered a Flash Sagittario, I am so exited to make some top tier combos like FlashKerbecsH145R2F.
(Sep. 16, 2012  10:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Well, stayed up till 5 AM to bid on Alice's Crystal Driger S and it went over my (admittedly low) maximum before I could, but I snagged the Dranzer today! Here's hoping I can get the Spike Lizard and/or BK too, I could really use both!

I won the Crystal Driger S Tongue_out

(Sep. 16, 2012  6:49 PM)tybuch Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  10:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Well, stayed up till 5 AM to bid on Alice's Crystal Driger S and it went over my (admittedly low) maximum before I could, but I snagged the Dranzer today! Here's hoping I can get the Spike Lizard and/or BK too, I could really use both!

I won the Crystal Driger S Tongue_out

Congrats, just make sure you take good care of it.
Honor place on my drigers collection ^^
It's great to see that a lot of Alice's items were won by members of the WBO..

Cannon Wrote:Mm, Purchased Berserker Begirados & Bandid Goreim for approx. $27 with shipping.

It's about $36 with EMS. Smile
just got ray unicorno and gravity perseus 85DS(RBV7)
(Sep. 18, 2012  6:22 AM)RasenShuri Wrote:
Is that a black recolor of seaborg?

*Flails arms*
I had like 3 orders arrive within a few days of eachcother (LOVE when that happens)

Bought Cosmic Pegasus W105R²F, L-Drago Destructor LW105LF, and Forbidden Ionis ED145FB the other night while visiting my girlfriend 3 hours away from home lol
My second order from dimsum2u has arrived! ^__^

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLW8k-i3MhE here's a link to the unboxing video and to my alternate channel.

I've received 3 NIB Metal Fight 4D beys from dimsum2u; 2 Diablo Nemesis X : D and 1 WBBA Fang Leone W105R2F Burning Claw limited edition.
URL isn't right bro. Delete the carp in front of the photobucket. That's why it isn't working. Nice Diablo Nemesis' though.
(Sep. 18, 2012  7:21 PM)Ultra Wrote: URL isn't right bro. Delete the carp in front of the photobucket. That's why it isn't working. Nice Diablo Nemesis' though.

The photo works now just needs time to upload it, and thanks it was a nice purchase from dimsum2u here in WBO. Smile
Just bought a decent amount of stuff off eBay (a few of you probably saw this there)...
And I believe that's all... a lot of multiples that I'll end up selling more than likely. Basically with this I'm pretty much done buying blades for awhile, especially plastics.
I found the new Metal Fury beys at my target. I picked up Jade Jupiter, Divine Crown, and Ray Striker. (My CS is getting derped up....) Phantom Orion seemed to terrible, and Blitz Striker I don't necessarily need, since I will be getting the Ring of Destruction 2 Pack anyway.

A side note on Jade: This thing has a ridiculous amount of smash on the bottom of the metal wheel. Basically there are 4 stalactites separated by huge gaps; probably 3 times as large as Cosmic's. Unfortunately it's too light to handle it's own recoil. I've found that E230 helps to lower the center of gravity on Jade, so there's not so much jumping and more smashing. It still doesn't handle it that well and ends up getting about a 50% win rate on a lot of defense types, battle usually going to the one that gets the wall save. I've already completed the Synchrom defense tests and it OS only 2 times Lmfao. Jade chucks the synchrom with enough force to fling it across the room but in doing so, it goes back about just as far. Testing thread coming soon!
Just bought these, all NIP Takara.

Bump King - Gave up on the seller that apparently sent me one three times, seeing as they don't have them listed any more, and bought this one instead
Bound Defenser - Well, someone has to test it, and if it survives it's kinda cool anyway.
Roller Defenser - It was cheap, I want to mess around with the roller defense mod, and it came with a semi flat base which I don't really care that much about but always felt I should have more than one of.

Around $36.50 all up, including shipping. Not too bad for NIP, and maybe I'll get some nice bit stickers with them haha.
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: Just bought these, all NIP Takara.

Bump King - Gave up on the seller that apparently sent me one three times, seeing as they don't have them listed any more, and bought this one instead
Bound Defenser - Well, someone has to test it, and if it survives it's kinda cool anyway.
Roller Defenser - It was cheap, I want to mess around with the roller defense mod, and it came with a semi flat base which I don't really care that much about but always felt I should have more than one of.

Around $36.50 all up, including shipping. Not too bad for NIP, and maybe I'll get some nice bit stickers with them haha.

Haha...oldies of oldies is it....the price are awesome indeed...

Recently..after looking at Hazel's griffolyon..i'm so tempted..bough a nib griffoyon from oki..hope toassemble it soon...hahaha Eee
(Sep. 21, 2012  4:10 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Haha...oldies of oldies is it....the price are awesome indeed...

Recently..after looking at Hazel's griffolyon..i'm so tempted..bough a nib griffoyon from oki..hope toassemble it soon...hahaha Eee

I'm honestly super tempted to do the same, the only HS figure I've never owned is Griffolyons, and it's my favourite hidden spirit beyblade, but my cross griffon is doing fine aside from two of the little fragile bit chip holding things coming off and they're both on the same side lengthways so bitchips fly out way too easy when used with such a high impact AR, and I'd be too torn between using it or not - just yesterday I decided I wanted a mint driger S and then looked at my most recent one that I got NIB and it was already beat up around the edges. :C

Anyway I think I'll focus on necessities and high-priority stuff.
Like Apollon G.

Which I bought off BS5 like yesterday.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Eee
Haha...the griffolyon with the figure attached in beyblade form like in the anime looks very attractive..thats the main reason..haha..but most probaly,it will be having different color sheme..thinking to color...ahahahah..

You bought appolin g? Haha..looking forward its testing if you have the intentiin to use it for battle..hahaha
Thats a giant square ar....hahah
(Sep. 21, 2012  4:37 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Haha...the griffolyon with the figure attached in beyblade form like in the anime looks very attractive..thats the main reason..haha..but most probaly,it will be having different color sheme..thinking to color...ahahahah..

You bought appolin g? Haha..looking forward its testing if you have the intentiin to use it for battle..hahaha
If only it could be used like that, as in the anime, haha.

Yep.
And do you even have to ask whether I will test a part that has literally no testing?
I purchased what seems to be the Storm Pegasis Gold Red that is not even listed on Beywiki, for some reason.
(Sep. 21, 2012  5:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I purchased what seems to be the Storm Pegasis Gold Red that is not even listed on Beywiki, for some reason.

Is that not the "Storm Pegasis 100HF Inferno Ver." ?
Yes, it is.. Haha
(Sep. 21, 2012  5:04 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  4:37 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Haha...the griffolyon with the figure attached in beyblade form like in the anime looks very attractive..thats the main reason..haha..but most probaly,it will be having different color sheme..thinking to color...ahahahah..

If only it could be used like that, as in the anime, haha.

Yep.
And do you even have to ask whether I will test a part that has literally no testing?
Haha..
Who kknows one day you can be soft hearted and give more care on rares..hahah
The purple friffoyon seems preetier than the normal light blue...i originally want the ourple..butnwwho caresbsince i found quite a nice price forit..hahah
Also thinking to get my hand on hayate since bith griffolyon and hayte looks pretty awesome..especially the blu clear hayate?hahah