Recent Beyblade Purchases

If you think about it, you actually did. The fake things that you bought will most likely break in 1-2 months, and it wasn't even worth it. :\
I just bought some Beywheelz and here are the names.

Soaring Wing Pegasus
Doom Fire Drago
Rampage Stomper Bull
Pegasus Trick Terrain(Stadium)
(Aug. 09, 2012  8:48 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I just bought some Beywheelz and here are the names.

Soaring Wing Pegasus
Doom Fire Drago
Rampage Stomper Bull

this should go in recent purchases not recent beyblade purchases. beywheelz are not beyblades
Just Bought Poison Zurafa and The Metal Wing Smash double pack at Walmart today!
I just won this for $21 including shipping(Auction says different but the unwanted item aren't being shipped to save me money):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-Parts...141wt_1018
(Aug. 09, 2012  8:51 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2012  8:48 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I just bought some Beywheelz and here are the names.

Soaring Wing Pegasus
Doom Fire Drago
Rampage Stomper Bull

this should go in recent purchases not recent beyblade purchases. beywheelz are not beyblades

... it is Beyblade related.
(Aug. 09, 2012  11:33 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: ... it is Beyblade related.

Or even better, just post it in the Beywheelz thread (that is what others have been doing too)!
Got a Hasbro Scythe Kronos from my local Target yesterday. They've really changed their stocking habits; not too long ago you could walk to the Beyblade aisle and see nearly nothing but Lacerta, Striker, and Pegasus. Yesterday they had nearly every Metal Fury Beyblade released thus far (Cosmic, Fang, Forbidden, Destructor, Beat, Vari, and Scythe). I'll have to make some return trips there, haha.
(Aug. 09, 2012  11:44 PM)Primal Wrote: Got a Hasbro Scythe Kronos from my local Target yesterday. They've really changed their stocking habits; not too long ago you could walk to the Beyblade aisle and see nearly nothing but Lacerta, Striker, and Pegasus. Yesterday they had nearly every Metal Fury Beyblade released thus far (Cosmic, Fang, Forbidden, Destructor, Beat, Vari, and Scythe). I'll have to make some return trips there, haha.
You are very lucky. I still see Lacerta, Pegasus, and Striker

Walmart here:
(Aug. 10, 2012  12:09 AM)Cake Wrote: Walmart here:

So a butt load of Grand Cetus, and 1 Ray Striker? Damn.
Essentially. It's a bit exaggerated (There were 2 Ray Strikers and about 5 GPs) but yeah.
I just bought a BB-61,79,101,121,32 from dimsum2u's eBay store
Bought Fang Leone and VariAres from 88powerpig88 for $28 total
I just bought a RBV8 and I got Forbidden Eonis ED145FB
Bought a Pisces DF145BS starter and a zero g random booster 7 for $11.50
Won some auctions but pricks decided to not let me have it (About to buy o3o)

SK Beat Lynx $19.16
SK Jade Jupiter $19.50
SK Fusion Hades $14.50 (I got ganged by two snipers and almost lost the auction)

TT BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set for $31.01 (Cheapest I found yet on amazon and ebay cSmile
Won a Theif Pheonic for $13 including shipping. My first Zero G bey too! Woo! Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...500wt_1271
@ Ultra: Congratulations, man!
Bought Starbooster Attack the other day on a whim. It will be my last Beyblade purchase for a while though, as New York Comic Con and all of these award winning video games I have pre-ordered are coming out soon Grin
Speaking of first Zero-G blades:
http://gfxf.net/images/2012/08/14/v7264.jpg

This is what I got out of my Random Booster. Not the best pull, but I do like the blue Ifraid. The SB bottom is pretty awkward though, but the W145 is pretty neat.
@Mino
That Bey looks pretty nice, the blue stickers look good!

I purchased a Dark Knight Dragooon (Gotta have Dragooon!) and a RBV4 from Powerpig on Amazon.
I want to get one of the Libra recolors in the Random Booster. I hope it isn't Earth Virgo GB145BS.
(Aug. 14, 2012  12:45 AM)Mino Wrote: Speaking of first Zero-G blades:
http://gfxf.net/images/2012/08/14/v7264.jpg

This is what I got out of my Random Booster. Not the best pull, but I do like the blue Ifraid. The SB bottom is pretty awkward though, but the W145 is pretty neat.

That's what I got in my 1/3 Random Boosters. The stickers are pretty neat. Smile
So I got another Sono Kong Plastic set today!

(All for the UK Plastic tournament on the 23rd hopefully!)

[Image: SAM_0280.jpg]