Recent Beyblade Purchases

These just came in mail today, from Leo Burst.

[Image: nNYBE3W.jpg]
(Mar. 01, 2017  12:39 AM)mleunc Wrote: These just came in mail today, from Leo Burst.

[Image: nNYBE3W.jpg]

what did you pull in the RBs
I already knew what they were, Nova Neptune and Unlock Unicorn. I know their not that good of layers but got them for a good deal and these are my first TT beyblades.
Just got this trygle 2G in the mail today. My tiny collection will one day bloom. 

[Image: S5QpbRV.jpg]
[Image: Kwp6ZsW.jpg]

Got these in today as well from an auction for £18 ; 
[Image: a8bQqQm.jpg]

Trygle fitting in with his brethren (more coming) ; 

[Image: BDkWpke.jpg]
[Image: 17141054_10158382743200074_1611887974_n....e=58BC5F78]

Got my 1000yen valkyrie starter set =) bought it just to get the bey logger but happy to have another valkyrie of course!
[Image: btcpbCW.jpg]

So a recent and a slightly less recent purchase...
Very happy!
So i recently got back into beyblades and decided too look around.

bought myself 3 lots this week/end of last week
1 plastic lot 2 metal saga lots
the plastic lot that i paid less then 20 euros for ended up containing:
3 Dragoon F, 1 Dragoon V, 1 Master Dragoon
1 Master Draciel, 1 Master Draciel
2 Master Dranzer
1 Wolborg, 1 Seaborg ( the weightdisk broke)
1 Galeon
2 Driger F
1 Wing defencer

2  lot contained 2 beyblades which were :
Duo Uranos and Torch aries

3rd lot i bought showed 10 beyblades but i ended up getting 11 beeing :
Meteo L drago (Takara)
Evil/Killer Befowl
Cyclone Herculeo
Poison Zuraffa
Counter Leone
Rock Leone
Lighning L Drago
Storm Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Death Quetzalcoatl (Takara)
Ray Striker/Unicorno

Most of the beyblades are in good condition exapt for some stickers

Seeing i have no clue yet how too upload/show pics here i guess ill leave it at this for now.. once i figure that all out ill do my best too show some pics Smile
A bit late but I got this in the mail this week. (already assembled it).

[Image: hCzmdoA.jpg]
These guys showed up from HLJ yesterday xD

[Image: yQp8t0f.jpg]
Received a rather big package from hlj yesterday Smile
The Odin + Launcher and one of the RBs were for a friend of mine. 
I'm really happy about the Gaia, too!
[Image: pezrztu4.png]
My Odin and dark deathscyther came in from hlj today
[Image: PcJay6T.jpg]

So all this was £11.50 (+£6.00post), 1 tip and 1 track aren't really useable. I'm not sure if this was a good deal or just decent but whatever it was I had no idea this included death quetzalcoatl so that was a nice surprise Grin
(Mar. 06, 2017  12:56 PM)Ultimate Wrote: [Image: PcJay6T.jpg]

So all this was £11.50 (+£6.00post), 1 tip and 1 track aren't really useable. I'm not sure if this was a good deal or just decent but whatever it was I had no idea this included death quetzalcoatl so that was a nice surprise Grin

Looks like it was a great deal. The only bad thing other than what you've mentioned is that Hell Kerbecs has the wrong face since it should come with a printed face.
I accidentally bought a Roktavor R2, Spryzen S2, Valtrek V2, and a Kerbeus K2 today.

THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING GUYS
(Mar. 06, 2017  11:38 PM)Tri Wrote: I accidentally bought a Roktavor R2, Spryzen S2, Valtrek V2, and a Kerbeus K2 today.

Lol thought u were done Tri haha
(Mar. 07, 2017  12:57 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Lol thought u were done Tri haha

it was an accident
I'm keeping them boxed. Today was the first day I've seen Beyblades on a shelf in over a year and the temptation was overwhelming. $21 for all four starters at Toys R Us.
Got a dranzer s Burst I only got into Beyblade during MFB but I just get nostalgic when I see the s series beys in Burst form
(Mar. 06, 2017  11:38 PM)Tri Wrote: I accidentally bought a Roktavor R2, Spryzen S2, Valtrek V2, and a Kerbeus K2 today.

Wait wait wait, is that really their English names? I always hate the changes that Hasbro makes. Valkyrie is a cooler name Unhappy It was worse during Mfb when they edited the names off the face stickers but they didn't even add the new ones, they just kept it looking naked and unprofessional.
Finally got my favourite draciel from beyblade and probably the nicest looking one and only for $15. Draciel v2. Now I'm to get to unboxing it. 

[Image: 9YSfTiZ.jpg]
(Mar. 07, 2017  8:57 AM)Wizard Wrote: Wait wait wait, is that really their English names? I always hate the changes that Hasbro makes. Valkyrie is a cooler name Unhappy It was worse during Mfb when they edited the names off the face stickers but they didn't even add the new ones, they just kept it looking naked and unprofessional.

Yup that's their names

Hasbro made a component guide for the parts http://www.hasbro.com/common/documents/d...0D0750.pdf
I personally dont mind hasbro's name changes, they're much more original than tt's.