Recent Beyblade Purchases

Finally got my hands on a Takara Tomy Omega (for display purposes only) in addition to a second Fang Leone Burning Claw version, a third Orion, a second Flash, a third Valkyrie, a second Deathscyther, a long winder, and three $4 Beyblades to use as demos for the AFO tournament. Definitely one of my biggest Beyblade purchases in a while.
Just bought Wild Wyvern. It looks really awesome, especially Orbit.
(Jun. 14, 2016  5:34 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Finally got my hands on a Takara Tomy Omega (for display purposes only) in addition to a second Fang Leone Burning Claw version, a third Orion, a second Flash, a third Valkyrie, a second Deathscyther, a long winder, and three $4 Beyblades to use as demos for the AFO tournament. Definitely one of my biggest Beyblade purchases in a while.

Nice! I found a listing for an Omega Dragonis for like 7 dollars shipped, listing states it's TT but idk lol

Ordered the Big Bang Pegasus parts set thing and a Dark Capricorne 105RF from a RB, I bought a ton of stuff with the idea of having competitive parts yet I forgot all about performance tips lol so I got these for the Rubber PT's.
Well after a few days without a new post on here I figured I would show my loot for not opening packages for a week due to not being home.
[Image: DCuG87a.jpg]

got these for various reasons, inb4 "omg no burst" I wanted to buy all the old stuff I wanted first, I can always get Burst when it comes to the states or whenever I want to. I did make a few videos to post on my channel soon (I need to finish editing some reviews and post those first tho) so if you want to know where I got most of this stuff stay subscribed and stay tuned lol

Up close pictures

Nice dude. You remind me of me. Lol. Crazy haul. I need a SOK Gravity wheel if you wanna sell one for a reasonable price and live in the US (cuz shipping).
(Jun. 19, 2016  8:01 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Nice dude. You remind me of me. Lol. Crazy haul. I need a SOK Gravity wheel if you wanna sell one for a reasonable price and live in the US (cuz shipping).

lol thanks. most of the MFB stuff was stuff I wanted when I was younger but couldn't afford it so I bought it now, I got the ultimate Synchrom DX sets but those wont arrive soon, prob gonna get Burst next. I might, I'll have to think about it.
Found a complete Flame Libra,Killer Beafowl and a Rock Aries along with some random beyblade parts and launchers for a total price of 3 euro.
(Jun. 19, 2016  3:18 AM)Marsol123 Wrote: Well after a few days without a new post on here I figured I would show my loot for not opening packages for a week due to not being home.
[Image: DCuG87a.jpg]

got these for various reasons, inb4 "omg no burst" I wanted to buy all the old stuff I wanted first, I can always get Burst when it comes to the states or whenever I want to. I did make a few videos to post on my channel soon (I need to finish editing some reviews and post those first tho) so if you want to know where I got most of this stuff stay subscribed and stay tuned lol

Up close pictures

If I may ask, what seller was this?
(Jun. 22, 2016  2:55 PM)Sapphire Wrote: If I may ask, what seller was this?

Various amounts of sellers
(Jun. 22, 2016  4:22 PM)Marsol123 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2016  2:55 PM)Sapphire Wrote: If I may ask, what seller was this?

Various amounts of sellers

Which happened to be the one who had the green Pegasis and pink Wolf wheels?
Randomly walked into my local video game store, and to my surprise, they had some burst stuff.

In the end, figured I'd eat less and bought these:

[Image: QAHSjES.jpg]

All I need is a stadium and it'll be fair to say that I've picked up the hobby again ;__;
Damn, you are lucky hah. How much were they?
(Jun. 22, 2016  6:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, you are lucky hah. How much were they?

$19 plus tax, which I'm sure is on the pricier side, but I suppose I'm paying for convenience

edit: each, lmao
(Jun. 22, 2016  6:22 PM)Asterisk Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2016  6:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, you are lucky hah. How much were they?

$19 plus tax, which I'm sure is on the pricier side, but I suppose I'm paying for convenience

ripped off gg rip Unsmith

But where is this gaming store? Cool to know they are being sold in some store, but that's very pricey...
A and C Games on College/Spadina

I'm also really close friends with the person who runs the tournament area, and I've been meaning to talk to her about hosting stuff. It's a shame we moved this week's tournament a day ahead, she would've wanted to come check us out.
(Jun. 22, 2016  6:34 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2016  6:22 PM)Asterisk Wrote:

But where is this gaming store? Cool to know they are being sold in some store, but that's very pricey...

Can't remember where but there was post a few months ago showing a store in the US that was selling burst. Might have been California but not sure.
(Jun. 22, 2016  7:29 PM)Asterisk Wrote: A and C Games on College/Spadina

I'm also really close friends with the person who runs the tournament area, and I've been meaning to talk to her about hosting stuff. It's a shame we moved this week's tournament a day ahead, she would've wanted to come check us out.

Just called up the store! And yeah, they have a small collection of them! The guy there was definitely unfamiliar with the game so I didn't get the stuff they had in stock. All pricey I would imagine though. Tongue_out

Plan on stopping by once I get off school!
(Jun. 23, 2016  12:22 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2016  6:34 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2016  6:22 PM)Asterisk Wrote: $19 plus tax, which I'm sure is on the pricier side, but I suppose I'm paying for convenience

Can't remember where but there was post a few months ago showing a store in the US that was selling burst. Might have been California but not sure.
I think you're thinking of Anime Jungle in LA
There is also Young Art, which is in the Koreatown part of LA, and of course they sell a wider selection of the Korean ones.
http://visitkoreatown.org/young-art-knick-knacks-store/ They are pretty expensive though. I got my Xcalibur for $30 and a VS. Battle set goes for $99.99

I talked to an employee at Anime Jungle, and he said that they plan to get a new shipping in mid/late July after everything related to Anime Expo has settled down. http://www.animejungle.net/user/scripts/...search.php They no longer have any MFB, and what you see on the site is all that they have in the store.

EDIT: the second link didn't work how I hoped. Type Beyblade in the search box.
JUST GOT BBG-25 AND BLITZ UNICORNO FOR 19$ EACH. Hope the price is worthy. Got Blitz as single piece.

[Image: g18kofg.jpg]

[Image: h4CpSAj.jpg]
(Jun. 23, 2016  12:45 AM)Mitsu Wrote:

Just called up the store! And yeah, they have a small collection of them! The guy there was definitely unfamiliar with the game so I didn't get the stuff they had in stock. All pricey I would imagine though. Tongue_out

If I remember correctly, They've got a Spriggan and a Ragnarok left, but they probably have more stuff in the back. @[Mitsu], What time do you plan on going? Bring a stadium and I'll bike over and we can do a little pitch to them for the game. A lot of people, staff included, just think of them as nostalgia-ish items, but if we show them the competitive aspects of the game and let them know that there's a thriving community behind it, who knows? It would be nice to have store-hosted events in addition to our regular WBO fare
Juat recently bought...

2x set of Beyblade Burst Random Booster Vol.2
4x Wild Wyvern
2x cases or 48x oF Beyblade Burst Random Booster Vol.3
3x Obelisk Odin
3x Xeno Xcalibur
(Jun. 23, 2016  4:09 AM)Asterisk Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2016  12:45 AM)Mitsu Wrote:

If I remember correctly, They've got a Spriggan and a Ragnarok left, but they probably have more stuff in the back. @[Mitsu], What time do you plan on going? Bring a stadium and I'll bike over and we can do a little pitch to them for the game. A lot of people, staff included, just think of them as nostalgia-ish items, but if we show them the competitive aspects of the game and let them know that there's a thriving community behind it, who knows? It would be nice to have store-hosted events in addition to our regular WBO fare
I'm going to Toronto this weekend so I might have to stop by this store.
Zenmarket shipment yesterday! Got the rest of RB5, except for that darn blue Defense Ring Crying
Slash Riger MS and Bound Defenser are for sale.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/la982og23bjgt..._TH8a?dl=0
[Image: 219riqc.jpg]
My luck continues somehow, usually I am extremely unlucky with these things. So I bought a Random Booster Act 4 for 2800¥ and pulled...
(Jun. 23, 2016  10:48 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Zenmarket shipment yesterday! Got the rest of RB5, except for that darn blue Defense Ring Crying
Slash Riger MS and Bound Defenser are for sale.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/la982og23bjgt..._TH8a?dl=0
[Image: 219riqc.jpg]
My luck continues somehow, usually I am extremely unlucky with these things. So I bought a Random Booster Act for for 2800¥ and pulled...

You got that thing for 28$?!
Man, you're lucky!

(Oct. 02, 2015  6:20 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow Stoney, thay is an absolutely astounding collection. I am just starting to collect plastics and I just made my first hms purchase today. I hope my collection (of hms especially) is even half as good as yours some day. So jealous

Uh, what???