Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 04, 2015  7:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm so upset, both of us could've got it for cheaper than this price. lol

I am happy to know that I am not the only person willing to pay that price, at least hah. Also, it will definitely be cheaper in just a few months, but I could not wait hah.

Or you mean if we had known we were being pit against each other hahah ?
Brad is upset because Kai-V like Bursts more than him.
To be honest, I just really want to scientifically settle whether that is different plastic or not, as soon as possible, hah.
(Oct. 04, 2015  4:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2015  2:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just bought myself an αmaterios because I cannot count on my litteral lottery luck hah.

Did you win for 15,500? If so thanks for outbidding me by 500 yen. lol

I would have bid too if I had seen that auction haha. I was going to bid on this one, but forgot to wake up in time to do so: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d175178356
I'm just going to wait until Amaterios is cheap later on, heh.
Yeah me too though I doubt it'll even be there for long.
(Oct. 05, 2015  12:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah me too though I doubt it'll even be there for long.

I kind of doubt that. A different version will probably be made, anyhow. Maybe like Sol Blaze.
Meh, I won't deny that though I would rather its original colour.
(Oct. 05, 2015  12:36 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Meh, I won't deny that though I would rather its original colour.

Or Hasbro could totally make TakaraTomy look like idiots for having this whole point system to get it, lol Smile
(Oct. 05, 2015  12:42 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2015  12:36 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Meh, I won't deny that though I would rather its original colour.

Or Hasbro could totally make TakaraTomy look like idiots for having this whole point system to get it, lol Smile

Now that would be something to thank Hasbro for, I don't really mind if Amaterios becomes more common, the looks to me are stunning and the layer I hear has a promising performance.
Or, maybe Hasbro won't even release it, because there's too much details on it.
[Image: WG4VxOX.jpg]

- B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive x4
- B-16 BeyLauncher RED x4

Finally got these! Smile I will be selling extras at Zankye 100K.
Wooooah, how much will you be selling them for @[Kei]?

Also, I have a Spriggan DX Starter coming in the mail (from Zankye)! ^__^
[Image: 2ldep6r.jpg]
Prizes for Asheville Takeover! Got back from vacation today and these were waiting at the post office. Only one more day and they were going to return them to oki. Whew.
Recently just started in collecting the money sink that is Plastics and HMS
I ordered:
-The HMS playset with the green stadium, Gaia Dragoon, Draciel, 2 grips, 2 launchers and a duotron (for $55 on ebay, great way to get into it, and there are still 3 left)
-Driger MS
-Wyvern DJ
-Round Shell
-A few different plastics lots
-Seaborg, Metal Driger and Wolborg 4 all NIB
I bought these all because they were a cheap way to start getting into it. If you have any actual good ones that you would like to part with, PM me and maybe we can work out a deal. Also looking for top tier plastics
Got a Voltaic Ape, hoping it would reignite my beyspirit.
Well since I started back recently I decided to purchase a few to add to my small remaining collection.

Driger F
Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
Kerbeus Central Defense

Edit: Super Control Stadium
I love me some amazon, couldn't pass the chance!
Can't wait to do a let's look at it!

Once it gets here that is...
Polta and..?

Either way, you get polta. How much was it?
36/37 bucks.

Comes with a carrying case, I need one badly.
Just bought a red Burst string launcher and launcher grip! Grin
Just recently picked up:
-Dragoon MSUV (green) $100 NIP
-Jiraiya MS $25 NIP
-Zeus $30 Barely used
Still looking for Wolborg MS and Samauri Changer MS in the immediate future. Please let me know if you have them for sale
Just ordered
Wyvern Armed Massive
Random Booster Vol.1 Trident Heavy Claw
Odin Central Blow
Horusudo Spread Edge
Beylauncher
Beyblade Reshuffle Set attack and Balance
from Oki's site. They will come till December
Waiting them to arrive!!!
Ya!!! I have to wait for a long time. Hahaha!