Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just bought Flash Saggotario at Walmart! I had to choose between it, Diablo, Phantom, Omega, and Kreis. I chose Flash because I needed a good top tier attack metal wheel. I'm very happy!
Nice purchase! Flash will come in handy for sure. Now thinking about it I need a new Flash.
Just finished ordering these :

Grip Attacker
Dark Driger,
Galman
Metal Dranzer
Master Dragoon booster NIB
Driger V
Galzzly
Dranzer V2
Gaia dragoon G NIB
Hasbro bearing stinger Phantom Force NIB

Wide defense weight disk x 2
Wide survivor weight disk
Heavy attack weight disk ( with master dragoon booster )

will make a very nice add to my collection ^^
@ Ultra & th!nk
I've been looking for it like a year. I may keep it NIP, until I find a Black one, but still .. I never see them on YJA, even in the rarest of lots. I'm not taking my chances with the Random Boosters, just to pull a Master Dragoon or whatever else is in it haha.

Give me the link of you find one. It'll probably be ages.
Well Oki managed to find one didn't he haha.
Good point haha.

If Oki gets a black one, it'll be about $160. Uncertain
Roux and Dio were selling a bunch of Trygators, Galeon 2 and Trygle 2 (all NIP) for like $60 a few months ago
Just Got my order of BBG-25 i 'm so excited now i just need to wait for my dragooon
Won this today:

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg

My immediate response after winning was carp I won. Anyway if anyone is looking for anything from there PM me.
Ultra: Oh my god you actually won!?! Congratulations!!! Good luck with the RB's, hopefully you can remake a lot of the price or get more than your money's worth. Let me know what you pull huh?

(Feb. 18, 2013  1:28 PM)Cannon Wrote: Good point haha.

If Oki gets a black one, it'll be about $160. Uncertain

As much as I like Oki, he really overcharges for RB Beys like that (albeit moreso the non-prize color ones), and then others raise prices to match those as they see them as standards (especially when people with more money than sense buy them)... These beys aren't worth that, and seeing as those are a lot of the beys I need to complete beywiki, it's really hurting beywiki (especially as me having to use them means resale isn't much of an option). Gah....
Purchased a Gravity Perseus Hasbro two-pack, Phantom Orion, Flash Saggatraio, and a Galaxy Pegasus Dx set for the Attack Stadium mainly. Now if only a fellow's father could be convinced to allow him to host tournaments.
(Feb. 18, 2013  4:23 PM)Ultra Wrote: Won this today:

My immediate response after winning was carp I won. Anyway if anyone is looking for anything from there PM me.

hey ultra i have an question.
i wanna sign up for the yahoo jap auctions but why is the postcode so weird, what di you do?
(Feb. 18, 2013  5:12 PM)deakeux Wrote:

i wanna sign up for the yahoo jap auctions but why is the postcode so weird, what di you do?

I suggest you go here for questions such as that .
Also, since when did an online site have a postcode ??

They don't ship internationally. You have to go through a proxy service (someone who lives there who will recieve your goods and ship them out to you for a fee). The one that most people use is OkinawamTS. I have an account that he made for me since it's easier that way since I can bid.
You can also use Mail Order Japan ...
(Feb. 18, 2013  6:03 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You can also use Mail Order Japan ...

do i need help from someone (oki) if i wanna order something from the auctions?
hmm i will contact him if he will do that for me.

I tried that, but for some reason it didn't work for me ... :L
(Feb. 18, 2013  5:17 PM)Luck Wrote:

I suggest you go here for questions such as that .
Also, since when did an online site have a postcode ??

srry that i was off-topic but thx though
Using Oki is a lot simpler.
(Feb. 18, 2013  6:28 PM)Luck Wrote:

What do you mean? What happened?
For my first Zero-G purchase since July, I bought the Stamina/Defense DX Set today. Can't wait for it to come in; I'm looking forward to trying out Wyvang, Balro, Killerken, and E230.
Awesome! I got mine the other day. It's a great set. Balro and Wyvang are awesome, in my opinion Grin. Good to see you back BTW.
(Feb. 18, 2013  7:56 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2013  6:28 PM)Luck Wrote:

What do you mean? What happened?

I'm not actually sure XD
It was about a year ago - I was just getting back into beyblade , and my mum tried to use it .
She said it didn't work because of some reason I can't remember .
I might try it again by myself though ...
(Feb. 18, 2013  10:40 PM)Luck Wrote: I'm not actually sure XD
It was about a year ago - I was just getting back into beyblade , and my mum tried to use it .
She said it didn't work because of some reason I can't remember .
I might try it again by myself though ...

I've been using MOJ for nearly five years now and I haven't ever had any problems, so you should give them another chance!

If you get Galeon 2, sell it to me. :T

If it's Master Dragoon, chuck it away (yes I know it's useful). Damn, those things are everywhere on YJA.