Recent Beyblade Purchases

hahha..lol..nevermind..since it is cheap..dragoon gt box would be awesome..lol..XD
Aww, that's a shame. Pretty dodgy to display it with the beys, but 200 yen is like, nothing anyway Tongue_out
@iBeyblader- Good win, that! Lucky you! Hope you get what you want from that RBV... Grin
Ben-Ben- Whoa! You didn't know they were empty?! Sad... But those sellers seem to be quite crafty, they pictured the boxes with beys... It would be a dream if beys were as cheap as that. Tongue_out
(Nov. 07, 2011  6:41 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @iBeyblader- Good win, that! Lucky you! Hope you get what you want from that RBV... Grin
Ben-Ben- Whoa! You didn't know they were empty?! Sad... But those sellers seem to be quite crafty, they pictured the boxes with beys... It would be a dream if beys were as cheap as that. Tongue_out

(Nov. 06, 2011  5:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Aww, that's a shame. Pretty dodgy to display it with the beys, but 200 yen is like, nothing anyway Tongue_out

yeah..that guy is very good...very tricky..i aint gonna pay for the empty boxes to that idiot anyway... :\
even a single yen...idk how pissed i am when i heard the bad news...
i aint gonna pay at any costs...
well it stated empty boxes only useful for junk in the title so IDK you might not be able to....
Yesterday I bought:
1x BB-118 Phantom Orion B : D
1x BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS
From AkirasDaddy

Well the jade Jupiter I was going to get from beyblade Japan ran out of stock which is a shame since it is like my favourite bey but my strongest blader set , phantom Orion and variares should be here in a few days. I also may get a sonokong jade Jupiter later.
It seems that I'm snapping up HMS beys like hotcakes! 5 arrived yesterday (wyvern dj, draciel ms, strata dragoon, death gargoyle ms, and advance guardian - all used) and there is a steady stream behind it to keep my mail carrier busy.

I hope to be able to create a large enough pool of the more common types that I can lend out to get an HMS tournament or two going here in the MD/DC/VA area!
D: I'm jealous... My budget is very, very low. I'm probably going to sell some of my collection at tournaments to make money for 4D's and HMS.

Give me a Shining God, Magical Ape and Thunder Dragon if you get one Arupaeo! Wink Just kidding. But those are my top priority HMS right now. I have a deal for an Einstein, but apeopleman showed up too late to Stage Fright for me to buy it. Hopefully I can buy it next tournament!
Those three are some reasonable HMS. They have about 2/3 useful parts between them. There's very little chance that you'll be able to get Shining God on a low budget unfortunately. They cost at least $60 bare minimum if you can even find one.
I know it costs a ton, that's why I'm going to sell some MFB to the general Hasbro populace that I call home. Plus, the gimmicks of Thunder Dragon Takara and Magical Ape are very, very cool. I'm planning to buy NIB Shining God off of wwqqyang for about 65 USD (should she accept anything below 80 and still reasonable, 80's my budget for Shining God) when I'm allowed to buy my next beys.
This baby just came in XD
FRONT
BACK
Are you trying to make me trade you JR_Tiger hahaha lol JKJK!!! ;p anyways very very nice set I wish I had bought it too.... T.T XD

ALSO:TRADITIONAL UNDERPOST!! I'm on a roll!! ;p
Yes Evo! that's what I'm trying to do...lol Come on, you know you want it XD
(Nov. 08, 2011  11:19 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Yes Evo! that's what I'm trying to do...lol Come on, you know you want it XD

Hahaha!!! XD Nope!! I can't Black Dragoon GT is toooo awesome haha!! Speaking of it it should be here soon so be expecting pics of the box and stuff guys!! Wink
Sorry for the double post but I just got this in the mail today:

Black Dragoon GT!!!

well what do y'all think?! Grin oh and I haven't decided whether I should open it or leave it NIB? What do y'all think I should do? I'm leaning more towards leaving it NIB though....?
I got my Samurai Changer MS today (NIB) it looks soooo tasty! Smile

The HMS collection continues!
I'm certain Evolution now owns this thread..
Go on, post the pictures, Evo!
Gotta admit Evolution, I'm more than a little Jealous, Black Dragoon GT is one of my personal favourite looking beys. Nice catch!
Hahah thank you guys!! Ya I was lucky to get this set as it is insanely rare hahah!! Ok I'm sorta Doing a poll kinda thing so far I got 1 leave it NIB, and 1 open it.

@Th!nk haha I'm happy knowing that your jealous for some reason haha!! ;p

Dan forgot to mention that the PM you sent was freaking funny haha you had me laughing for a long time....even now!!! XD XD
Leave it NIB.
Take a picture of the box and insides for BeyWiki!
Attack Stadium and Free bey for $27 Smile
Oh also a Wolborg MS for $20.
Chups. Soldier F3AR is a great seller isnt he? lol