Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just got my Flame Byxis with stadium ( Takara Tomy Stadium ) yesterday off eBay, ( which is the awesomest site to get beyblades). Oh right, Bday a lil while away but if i hav over $100 ( i did last year ) i'll be gettin MW3 and buying a thing called the L-drago set, it comes with everything!!!
Got an Earth Virgo yesterday at Kmart. Pretty useful with Hell Kerbecs and Ray Unicorno.
My BB-10 is expected to come today. I will then be a true blader...ohwaitIdonthaveastringlauncherorgripyetdamnit
Bought this cheap as Wolborg. Grin
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f100010390

Cheap plastic lot too.
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b124807037

HMS and plastics remembrance day has brought back my love and joy for plastics ! <3
100YEN?! YOU LUCKY "AS".
Who gives a carp about that. The lot has a black Grip attacker in it! That's bloody rare! As well as a Pearl Cyber dragoon and a purple gaia dragoon. You lucky guy!
Oh my. Totally missed that, couldn't see it on this tiny iPhone screen. blah you lucky blader. You're going to be the coolest cat at Plastic Remembrance day.
Nice found blah!
Even tought my blue grip attacker looks better =P
Oh shoot. That reminds me. My beautiful L Drago Destroy Golden Armor ver. arrived in the mail finally. It would have arrived much sooner if Canada Post hadn't gone on strike.
Have you putted stickers on it? If so may i ask you to show us some good picture?
I m reciving mine in 5-6 buisness days and I want to see if it s better with or without stickers
I will not be applying stickers on them. I haven't even opened the plastic. Hah. I'm sure there are some pictures in the L Drago Destroy F: S thread in the Beyblade General section.
Another Stadium, LDD, and VariAres! Its now in stock!!!! They prolly got it from WHF VariAresInStockOMG!

Also I would like to thank the people at the Purchase consultation for helping choosing my beys. Especially RustyXD.

EDIT: and a metal face =p
So want a Vari Ares. Nice buys ®!
Oh and blah? You're one lucky Bastodion >:O
My seller was able to get 4D Beyblades finally! At $30.00 or so a piece though. I bought 2 L-Drago Destroys and 1 Big Bang Pegasis today; I think I'll go back for one of each tomorrow morning.
Why didn't you buy them cheaper elsewhere?

Also, totally getting Hero to have an intervention on your bey addiction. Serious
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:29 AM)th!nk Wrote: Why didn't you buy them cheaper elsewhere?

Also, totally getting Hero to have an intervention on your bey addiction.

He goes to the same place I go to sometimes. Canada customs is a joke, 2 weeks for a package? It's more convenient to buy from there. Besides, Momo gets paid $400 a month by YouTube. Money isn't a problem.
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Still, Two BBP's?

Wait, $400 a month? carp, I want in on this youtube thing :\
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Still, Two BBP's?

Wait, $400 a month? carp, I want in on this youtube thing :\

Correction. 2 LLDs and 1 BBP.

YouTube partnership. Check out his videos. You'll learn how to make videos and he gets like 1 cent for every view.
He said he's going back for more tomorrow. I demand you intervene Serious

Will do.
As soon as an L-Drago Beyblade is released and is available, I won't be able to be stopped, hahah. Trying will be futile.
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: He said he's going back for more tomorrow. I demand you intervene Serious

Will do.

LOL. I'm going with him tomorrow actually.

(Jul. 10, 2011  5:59 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: As soon as an L-Drago Beyblade is released and is available, I won't be able to be stopped, hahah. Trying will be futile.

Hah. There's that Gold L Drago Destroy you don't have. Grin Oh, and there's a rumored Guardian L Drago coming out soon.

Here's my contribution to this thread. Received my package; white segment launcher with beypoint card and a few spare parts.
Oh, purchased a replacement Galeon (well, a BBA Balancer), and a griffolyon (WHICH SHOULD BE LEGAL GUISE), so I don't have to use my possibly fake Cross Griffon, if they are legalised before the 17th. Alongside a bunch of parts including a Dragoon V2 base (I have Cross surviver, Wide Survivor, and Wolborg) Gasp
I just bought a Ray Striker from my local Toys R Us