Recent Beyblade Purchases

Yeah, she did. Luckily she posted up the auctions then Wink

There were some more stuff that went cheaply today. Like the RB that Dragoon MF (white) comes in. I didn't go for it, cause I didn't want to pay over $25USD for a random booster that I only need one part from. Still hoping to be able to find a white DGMF core XD
How much did it go for?
i recently got a trygle 2 for 20 dollars and a dark dranzer
(May. 31, 2011  11:03 PM)beyavenger Wrote: i recently got a trygle 2 for 20 dollars and a dark dranzer

nice buy..mind to post pictures?
Yay, got my order from Dimsum2u (after HK post took 8 days to get it on a plane Uncertain)
MF-2, Pre-HWS Leone, Bull and Saggitario boosters (didn't get any quetz parts in them, sagittario didn't even seem to have a tool in it, unless it flew out when I opened the plastic baggie), LDrago Starter, Lightning L Drago, and a normal Beylauncher Grin

So many attack parts, and so few RF's. I need to buy like, 10 RF/R2F's, and 3-4 CH120's. Shame I Have-A-No-Money til next thursday. Uncertain

Still, AWESOME.

Only thing left in the post is Quetz. Once that arrives, then I've got no more new things to look forward to Unhappy
Just paid for a black Dragoon MF on ebay. Won't be seeing it till the 24th of June though at leastUnhappy
Okinawa s black DGMF?
got myself a galaxy pegasis with clear track and r2f..will post picture later...
its 11usd..the best thing..i dont need to pay shipping as my frien(whatzzer)is buying it for me..hehehe.. Eee
(Jun. 01, 2011  1:12 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Okinawa s black DGMF?

That's the one. I wanted a rare HMS.
Yeah very nice.
I ve always wanted a black DGMF
(Jun. 01, 2011  11:43 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Just paid for a black Dragoon MF on ebay. Won't be seeing it till the 24th of June though at leastUnhappy
Nice buy! I have one, and I have to say it is a beautiful bey!
I am going to get a Dragoon Galaxy from dimsum2u...hope so I get it before 13th June
(Jun. 01, 2011  1:49 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  11:43 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Just paid for a black Dragoon MF on ebay. Won't be seeing it till the 24th of June though at leastUnhappy
Nice buy! I have one, and I have to say it is a beautiful bey!

Yeah I used to have the white one but I sold it. Pretty cheaply too. Was devastated when I found out how rare they are.
Meteo L Drago URS just arrived today, and is my last purchase for a lonnggg time (till Christmas probably XD). But the beys are soo beautiful. I think I'm in love. I just wish it came with a second blue silver Meteo to put the absorb color on.
For the first time in weeks, I picked up another Beyblade from my local store. It was the last one, too; Fang Leone 130W2D. I'll be hitting up the Fang Discussion Thread, because it seems that quite a few of the "Defense" Wheels in the past released by TT are capable as Attackers. =)
i recently buy bs tip and and sagittario ring of rock and burn sagittario
my new galaxy pegasis...whatzzer help me to buy thi..thanks whatzzer..hehe..
I found Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus, Thermal Lacerta and Ray Striker at TRU the other day. Probably going to get a BB-10 Attack Stadium, blue BeyPointer, or Basalt Horogium soon.
I dont know about Lacerta or Ray striker...but Basalt Horogium is one very awesome bey...a must have for all beybladers
1 New Stadium 2 fang Leone 3 Random Booster From Deikailo coming in Later Gasp thanks man
I recently bought -

Mercury Anubis 85XF (Legend Ver) with the Gold, Silver, Bronze & Green Pegasis Faces from Amanda.
Leone 145D, again going to strip the paint off my old one as it's battered!

I'd really like the Starter Bull 125SF (only got the RB versions) but I can't find one at a reasonable price anywhere...

I really need to stop buying stuff now... and wait for the new release!
Yeah like you I wanted the original one and bought it at an unreasonable price (around £25 including shipping) from Theintoy.
I recently got my Galaxy Pegasis DX set, even though I have GP I don't have a beylauncher, but I do beylauncher L.

-it is coming in from megafundbox.
(Jun. 02, 2011  5:34 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: 1 New Stadium 2 fang Leone 3 Random Booster From Deikailo coming in Later Gasp thanks man
You do realize Deikailo is a girl, right? LOL Sweet pickups!

These just came in the mail today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIJJ_-1_A...er&list=UL