Recent Beyblade Purchases

Got two Earth Virgos, and recieved Rock Giraffe in the mail. 4 more Beys on the way.
MY DRANZER V2 ARRIVED TODAY!!!!! I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER IN THE WORLD (fav. bey ever made-including hms metal fight, etc.)!!!!!!!!!
after realizing that my 230 tests with ES wewn't exaclty trust worthy because of the balanced stadium not being completely accurate, i decided to get the attack stadium from Plamoya. couldn't find it until today!
You couldn't find an attack stadium? AkriasDaddy sells them for $55US including express shipping...
Bought Cyber Pegasus, Midnight Bull and Night Virgo from Target. (:
Just received my item from Dimsum2u! Now i can do testings for WBO! Except Dimsum2u doesn't pack my parcel with Bubble waps in it =(.

Here's a pic!
[Image: Photoon2011-02-09at1940.jpg]

No bubble wap see? =(

Also, i just bought from a friend a WBBA Limited Attack & Balance set + Track 90 + RF for 13 USD =D
I am very happy today! All my purchasment is arrived safe and sound.

First of all, thank you Blitz, you are awesome!
[Image: IMG_4974.jpg]

Second, thank you poiny blader, you have a wonderful collection and I will enjoy all of them!
[Image: IMG_4977.jpg]

Last, the lengend bey which I am looking for a long time~
[Image: IMG_4976.jpg]

Very happy, though I may sell multiple items on ebay but i will keep most of them for testing and playing.

Thank you very much guys!
Actually Pre-Hws pisces is easy to get. Just buy the starter set.. From Takara Tomy/Sonokong..
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:02 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Just received my item from Dimsum2u! Now i can do testings for WBO! Except Dimsum2u doesn't pack my parcel with Bubble waps in it =(.

Here's a pic!
[Image: Photoon2011-02-09at1940.jpg]

No bubble wap see? =(

Also, i just bought from a friend a WBBA Limited Attack & Balance set + Track 90 + RF for 13 USD =D

Oh no. Well atleast nothings damaged, right?
@ Azlanslayer >>>

I also didn't get the bubble wrap but his packing was well protected with a double box covering , all my 5 beys were safe in it so don't worry Smile
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:15 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Actually Pre-Hws pisces is easy to get. Just buy the starter set.. From Takara Tomy/Sonokong..

That particular Pisces is from the Legend Pisces Random Booster 2, which is rarer than the re-released ones you mentioned.
Well, Galaxy Pegasis came in today. Now only 3 Beys left Stupid
Thermal piscies, Flame Libra, Earth Eagle, Burn Fireblaze, and Midnight Bull from local target.
Just got Fury Capricorn from Toys R Us on Monday and ordered Earth Virgo,Storm Capricorn,Cyber Pegasus,Midnight Bull,Torch Aries,and Night Virgo from Toys R Us online.Can't wait until they get hereGrin
Oh,and my Grandpa came back from the Philippines and got me Sagittario 145S and Leone 145DGrin
OMG I JUST GOR TORCH ARIES FROM TARGET!!!!!! =O =O =O =O (I AM SO HAPPY I COULD EAT WITH MY BUTT THEN DANCE LIKE A UNICORN!)
I recently purchased Meteo Ldrago LW105LF +Beylauncher L and light launcher 2
(Feb. 10, 2011  1:42 AM)rabidboy Wrote: OMG I JUST GOR TORCH ARIES FROM TARGET!!!!!! =O =O =O =O (I AM SO HAPPY I COULD EAT WITH MY BUTT THEN DANCE LIKE A UNICORN!)

Um......TMI........happy 4 u tho awesome bey (WHY WON'T MY SPRING SUPPORT ARRIVE??!!). Trust me when I got my DZV2 yesterday I said the same thing...

only I actually did it....
i wasent exagerating i did do both those thing =O OMG

then icant wait till tommarow cause i should be gettin ray unicorno OMG
Just got myself a MINT Dark Driger and a MINT Dark Draciel off of MOJ. Thanks has to go out to Ramdatta, as he was the one who told me to ask MOJ directly about beys. Got them super cheap too!
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:03 PM)Byser Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:15 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Actually Pre-Hws pisces is easy to get. Just buy the starter set.. From Takara Tomy/Sonokong..

That particular Pisces is from the Legend Pisces Random Booster 2, which is rarer than the re-released ones you mentioned.

The one from the hk set looks exactly like that though so it could be that one.
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:47 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just got myself a MINT Dark Driger and a MINT Dark Draciel off of MOJ. Thanks has to go out to Ramdatta, as he was the one who told me to ask MOJ directly about beys. Got them super cheap too!

Who is MOJ?
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:15 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:03 PM)Byser Wrote:

The one from the hk set looks exactly like that though so it could be that one.

Well, wwqqyang did mention that it was a Legend bey. So you'd think that it would be Legend Pisces.

(Feb. 10, 2011  9:50 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:47 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just got myself a MINT Dark Driger and a MINT Dark Draciel off of MOJ. Thanks has to go out to Ramdatta, as he was the one who told me to ask MOJ directly about beys. Got them super cheap too!

Who is MOJ?

Not who, but what. MOJ = Mail Order Japan.
I recently picked up an Earth Virgo (finally it came to a store!) and a Lightning L Drago because I don't want to use my Gold one.
Just bought Dragoon S from Shade_Koopa. Hope i have money to buy Metal Assist + Pre-Hws L-drago Pinching_eyes_2

Haha told ya! Well done on getting them. Joyful_2