Recent Beyblade Purchases

I gave in I bought myself a Tornado Herculeo 105F I was going to wait till Hasbro released it... But I couldn't haha, however I have now completed my HWS collection (when it arrives), have all of them other than Random Booster re-colours and most of the limited ones.
I doubt a Max Stampede Beystadium from Hasbro. The Stamina Centre is still very wide, but the slope indeed seems steeper, I suppose.
Oki just got me a Gaia Dragoon off of YJA, feel like I'm making him work a lot, lol.

I also got the first 4 beys that Oki won for me off YJA. Got a Dragoon S (Silver Version), Dragoon F, RBV9 (hasn't been opened), and a green Earth Aquila.

Took a photo:
UPDATE: Okay, so I opened my RBV9. Good and bad with it. Good (which I'm really happy with) is that I got a Galeon 2 AR!!! Yay! Very happy...the bad is that the rest of the bey is black while the AR is jungle green Unhappy

But still, very happy with what I got in the RBV9!
Recently just got good chance to get everything I want, from hms to plastics.

Today I got another plastic lot!!
[Image: IMG_4994.jpg]

In fact, they are random booster lots...though I have to clear everything up to understand what i got, but when i collect them, i found one treasure:
[Image: IMG_4997.jpg]

Desert Sphinxer!!

Apart from this, in this lot i also get:
1. Uriel 02
2. Gabriel

And lots lots of re-colored beys.

I will show some in my selling thread soon once i finish filing them, but now I am greatly happy to own these three rare byes Smile
Recently Got 2 New BeyLaunchers.
Just bought a BB-101 Grip Support.

I had kept a few 'dead' batteries to be placed inside it, but when I got them back out, they were all leaking. :\

It still feels pretty good without the extra weight of the batteries though, and the front-heaviness was sort of helpful when I performed the Sliding Shoot with a Right Launcher 2.
Received my big order from both dimsum2u and AkirasDaddy today.
dimsum2u:
- Galaxy Pegasis DX set
- Vulcan Horuseus 145D
- Gun Metallic Metal Face
- Beylauncher

AkirasDaddy:
- Super Deck Set
- Gravity Perseus AD145WD
- Grand Ketos WD145RS (SonoKong)
- Grip Rubber White
- BeyDeck Case
- Red Metal Face
- Metal Face Remodel Orange

They both arrived at the same time. I was really surprised. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with delivery times and customer service from both dealers.
Galaxy Pegasus dx set ordered then I can do testing with my other 4 beys on the way then order screw Capricorn to complete my maximum series Grin
Just won YJA auctions for NIB Driger F Sliver Version and NIB Dranzer F Red Version. Got them super cheap too.
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:55 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: Recently just got good chance to get everything I want, from hms to plastics.

Today I got another plastic lot!!
[Image: IMG_4994.jpg]

In fact, they are random booster lots...though I have to clear everything up to understand what i got, but when i collect them, i found one treasure:
[Image: IMG_4997.jpg]

Desert Sphinxer!!

Apart from this, in this lot i also get:
1. Uriel 02
2. Gabriel

And lots lots of re-colored beys.

I will show some in my selling thread soon once i finish filing them, but now I am greatly happy to own these three rare byes Smile

nice one..i'm going to have a desert sphinxer too soon...are you selling it later?
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:12 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Just bought a GOLD Dranzer S for 17.45 USD shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...9552650490

They cant be used with TT an Hasbro beys
He knows, I told him in another thread. He isn't using it for customizations.
I ordered a Galaxy Pegasus DX set now i can retire my old launcher grip and beylauncher and now i have Galaxy Pegasus and an Attack stadium
Ya. Its $20 for a USED Dranzer S Phatom Force Ver. from Mc Frown D=. So i rather buy Sonokong, since its practically the same (Except sizes).
Personally having a gold blade myself I think they look really ugly.
Really? I like how my Driger S looks. But, I will say having a silver version of Dragoon S, silver looks awesome.
I think the sonokong gold blades look really chessy and awful.
Rock Leone VER=2 and Flame Bull they were both really useful i needed the parts.
Received my Beyblade World Domination book from Akirasdaddy, it came with the two clear wheels and bonus stickers.

STICKERS!!!!!!~! (must apply...once I get the beys that they are for....lol)
Just bough BB-101 Grip Support from Dimsum2u
Just won a beyblade lot on YJA. The beys I consider highlights are Cyber Dragoon, Dragoon V silver version, Driger V2, Flash Leopard, and Flash Leopard 2 silver version. Funny thing is, Oki's middleman fee is more then what I've paid for this lot.
You got the link? Pretty sure I saw that. I think there was more in it than that.
There is more, but I don't think they are that good...might be stuff I get rid of. But there isn't much more in there. Here is the link:
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w59552484
I have no idea what the light blue one is. Looks like there is a Wyborg and a white Bearing Stinger? There is a black one that I don't recognise either.
I think the black one is quite rare but a really bad bey. The bearing stinger although damaged is a very rare bey and a useful one too. Lucky you man. That's a sick price for that lot.