Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

I actually can't come anymore he always picks dates that I can't go on
Oh ok
If u want to continue this convo, just pm me because this could count as spam
hey guys sorry i havent been on for a while but im back
oh and guys i might be changing my name soon
there is a tournament this saterday in ny go to official events
(Nov. 29, 2012  9:17 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: hey guys sorry i havent been on for a while but im back
oh and guys i might be changing my name soon
Back
Your Alive!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? Sorry just had to blurt that out it been like year or two since you never came! It been a while
well some thing happened ill explain in a message
Hey Zero X, maybe to improve this team, we can have bey customizers(someone who can make a good bey combo for his fellow team member
Like once in a week, you tell members to post their parts if they want a good combo and the customizing begins!
(Nov. 30, 2012  12:20 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Hey Zero X, maybe to improve this team, we can have bey customizers(someone who can make a good bey combo for his fellow team member
Like once in a week, you tell members to post their parts if they want a good combo and the customizing begins!
Yea but thats why we have Build Me a combo thread and it always good to have an element of surprize but we could always talk about new combinations we been using and strategy. Op updated
Which should I rather buy guys
Dark knight Dragooon and guardian reviser
Dark knight Dragooon and shinobi saramanda
Dark knight Dragooon and berseker bigerados (I think that's how you spell it)
To make a great synchrome
(Dec. 04, 2012  2:47 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Which should I rather buy guys
Dark knight Dragooon and shinobi saramanda
Dark knight Dragooon and berseker bigerados (I think that's how you spell it)
To make a great synchrome

Hey guys, I have 3 good combos!!

3.Dark Knight Dragooon AD145WD
2.Fusion Nemesis B : D
AND FOR THE LAST ONE.....

1. L Drago Destroy S130BSF!!
(Dec. 07, 2012  10:01 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: Hey guys, I have 3 good combos!!

3.Dark Knight Dragooon AD145WD
2.Fusion Nemesis B : D
AND FOR THE LAST ONE.....

1. L Drago Destroy S130BSF!!

Fusion Nemesis seems preety good stamina type especially with the rubber making it cause less damage for nemesis however L drago Destroy seems to be an average defence type for having some attack and stamina and for Dark Knight Dragooon Ad145WD would had been really good if you did Dragooon Dragooon AD145WD or with revizer also did you only buy one Zero G bey or you have another onebyou can synchrome with
Look in my sig.
(Dec. 08, 2012  3:13 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: Look in my sig.
oh ok also I just brought a Cosmic Pegasis W105R2F and The cosmic wheel on a tall defensive height with a R2F using its contact points is bombing its reallygood just have to work more on my expirience with attack beysveven though I am more of an attack type blader and a balance type type blader im starting to head toward to attack more often
Zero, PM me your beys, I may get a good combo
(Dec. 08, 2012  3:36 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: Zero, PM me your beys, I may get a good combo

I really have alot so I wouldnt be able to count howmany I have lol.. but do you want me to PM you beys you should consider?
>Gasp
GUESS WHAT
I FOUND
THE
ULTIMATE
ATTACK
COMBO
>::::::::::::::::GaspOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vari-Ares 85 Giant Flat
INSTA KO IN BB-10 IF HITTING OPPONENT(must be a low track)
You have to snipe the opponent if they are using a anti-attack type AKA Stamina, Defense.
(Jan. 10, 2013  10:05 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: >Gasp
GUESS WHAT
I FOUND
THE
ULTIMATE
ATTACK
COMBO
>::::::::::::::::GaspOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vari-Ares 85 Giant Flat
INSTA KO IN BB-10 IF HITTING OPPONENT(must be a low track)
You have to snipe the opponent if they are using a anti-attack type AKA Stamina, Defense.

Seems like a preety crazy attack recoil combo man..imagine the speed and self ko on that one
Try it if you have it Grin
Also, I might not be able to go to any tournaments until the breaks of school, as I have just recently changed schools
I might try it out but foes it self ko alot since GF can't be restrained in the BB-10
i am quiting this team it really hasn't been active since january.