Real life stadium measurement

Hey does anyone have the measurements for the actual anime stadium? I have gotten ahold of a 3D printer and I am curious to see how the beys will perform.
(May. 22, 2019  2:13 AM)Ice be4r Wrote: Hey does anyone have the measurements for the actual anime stadium? I have gotten ahold of a 3D printer and I am curious to see how the beys will perform.

Just buy a sled in amazon
(May. 22, 2019  2:36 AM)omega263 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  2:13 AM)Ice be4r Wrote: Hey does anyone have the measurements for the actual anime stadium? I have gotten ahold of a 3D printer and I am curious to see how the beys will perform.

(May. 22, 2019  2:36 AM)omega263 Wrote:

No I mean an actual humongous 6ft tall stadium
Ok, so, Valt (first season) is about half as wide/tall as the stadium. Shu and Valt are 11 and let's assume Shu is average height. Valt appears short for his age (due to several instances of them next to each other). The average height for an 11-year-old boy is about 4 and a half feet. Valt is shorter than that, so let's say he's about 4 feet tall. That would make the stadium a whopping 6-8 feet tall or wide. We'll just assume it's about 2 feet deep. The beys in the show are scaled up, our real life Cho-Z Awakening beys are about the size of anime Victory Valkyrie. That's insane
(May. 22, 2019  5:04 PM)MagixG Wrote: Ok, so, Valt (first season) is about half as wide/tall as the stadium. Shu and Valt are 11 and let's assume Shu is average height. Valt appears short for his age (due to several instances of them next to each other).  The average height for an 11-year-old boy is about 4 and a half feet. Valt is shorter than that, so let's say he's about 4 feet tall. That would make the stadium a whopping 6-8 feet tall or wide. We'll just assume it's about 2 feet deep. The beys in the show are scaled up, our real life Cho-Z Awakening beys are about the size of anime Victory Valkyrie. That's insane

ur right
(May. 22, 2019  3:09 AM)Ice be4r Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  2:36 AM)omega263 Wrote: Just buy a sled in amazon

(May. 22, 2019  2:36 AM)omega263 Wrote: Just buy a sled in amazon

No I mean an actual humongous 6ft tall stadium

Well if you take a stab at 3D printing one please share the photos. A 6-8 ft bey stadium would be insane.
(May. 22, 2019  5:04 PM)MagixG Wrote: Ok, so, Valt (first season) is about half as wide/tall as the stadium. Shu and Valt are 11 and let's assume Shu is average height. Valt appears short for his age (due to several instances of them next to each other).  The average height for an 11-year-old boy is about 4 and a half feet. Valt is shorter than that, so let's say he's about 4 feet tall. That would make the stadium a whopping 6-8 feet tall or wide. We'll just assume it's about 2 feet deep. The beys in the show are scaled up, our real life Cho-Z Awakening beys are about the size of anime Victory Valkyrie. That's insane

Ok so I did some research and the official wiki for Beyblade says that shu is very tall for his age. So basically this means that we are gonna need another character. I’m thinking we could possibly use valts siblings.
As it turns out, I was wrong. I meant half of Valt is half the stadium height, meaning it's still 4 feet
I got a smaller model that is 2 or 3 times bigger than your average stadium. I now have realized that the bowl needs to be an exact angle or else nothing works right.
there is no way your going to be able to 'print' an entire stadium. i would suggest researching if there are any plastic fabrication companies around your area that can vacuum form a stadium of the right size. (which would be very expensive indeed)

if they can do the dome shaped windows for playground equipment they should be able to make a bey stadium bowl.
I am working with my father and am making minimum wage which is surprisingly a lot where I live (some 7.85) so money isn’t a problem. I am really looking forward to the final product of this.
Just saw this picture on Twitter and it’s about the closest I’ve seen to a “real life” stadium. It looks epic. Totally jealous that it’s half way around the world and I’ll never get to battle in it.

https://ibb.co/HxsjBCc
I saw a video on YouTube of an event they hosted in Japan. They were actually battling in it and it looked amazing. Couldn’t find the video but if I do I will attempt to copy the layout.
would love to battle in a huge stadium. I like in the show how they have them in their back yards lol.