3. Carpy Launchers

4. Carpy Winders

5. Carpy Sticker Adhesive

6. Carpy Plastic

7. Carpy Gear

8. Carpy Tips

9. Carpy Beylauncher

10. Carpy Keychains

That is a lot of Carp.... Anyways I think My biggest consern is The statium. I have been a hasbro blader all my life and I never found hasbro that bad. Then came along this site and now I think Hasbro could do better.
I really hate how on beyblade battles.com someone comes up with a good combo on the webite,then they try it in real life and it turns out to be carp.ex:a kid walks up and says"I made the best combo ever!then you beat them,this wastes the kids time building combos on the computer when they should test it in real life.then they test have to test it in a carpy hasbro stadium,and they waste more time.Hasbro needs to think about what the consumers would want.the pockets in the stadiums are stupid,they make annoying sounds if they still spin inside the pockets(maybe its just me).I hope in the future Hasbro makes a replica of the attack stadium from Takara Tomy and realizes that once the consumers get what they want,its going to get more popular from the fact that consumers that dont have access to importing stuff can get a chance for proper testing,battles and have loads of more fun.The problem is that Hasbro cares so little about beyblade consumers wants (or beyblade what so ever),that probably wont happen.I wnat Hasbro to see that we want beyblade products more related to Takara Tomy.also I really dont think that Hasbro ruined it,its that they have their ups and downs.(alot more downs though)
(Nov. 19, 2010  1:51 AM)Inkubinu Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  1:34 AM)重力ペルセウス Wrote: 1. Carpy Stadiums

2. Carpy Renames

3. Carpy Launchers

4. Carpy Winders

5. Carpy Sticker Adhesive

6. Carpy Plastic

7. Carpy Gear

8. Carpy Tips

9. Carpy Beylauncher

10. Carpy Keychains

That is a lot of Carp.... Anyways I think My biggest consern is The statium. I have been a hasbro blader all my life and I never found hasbro that bad. Then came along this site and now I think Hasbro could do better.

actually the plastic is better Speechless I think that the reasoning for the beylauncher handle remodeling is that it is suppose to be better to grip :\ but yeah the rest is carp XD
Wasn't it pretty universally agreed that Hasbro tips made a snugger fit with the tracks? How does that make them worse than TT tips?

Unless you mean variety of tips, in which case you are comparing a nearly 3 year old toy line to a 3 or 4 month old line. Go back and look at what TT released 3 months into the line if you want to make a real comparison.
Just be happy we have beyblades in the N. America
重力ペルセウス you are dumb, you are really dumb.
Stadium problem- Wow, quite the newsflash (This argument is used on every page of this thread, and it is an easily fixable problem.)
Renaming is probably one of the stupidest up there- It affects the game not ONE ioda. Speechless
The 'Gear' which I'll assume is Launcher Grip actually came with the grip rubber! TT hadn't done that. Also invalid point as to why Hasbro is 'inferior'. I believe, for the most part, their plastic is as good than TT's honestly. Speechless
Really, WHO CARES ABOUT KEYCHAINS. Their Beylauncher is MORE durable than TT's, so you don't like orange, whatever.
If it wasn't for Hasbro, you wouldn't even know about beyblade. get out
Why don't you learn a thing or two and actually get some experience with both makes.
I am grateful that Beyblades even came back to the US. But what I really dislike are the renames, the stadiums, and now the pointless "Triple Packs" which are nothing short of a cheap, overpriced attempt at imitating Takara's Deck Set releases.

I am also growing more curious about the up and coming metal wheels Hasbro are set to release soon. Just HOPING we won't get a cheap re release.
They do sort of sell TT's products.. Except for certain modifications.
Those double & triple packs actually save you money. (Couple of dollars.)
Edit: They aren't trying to imitate anything, at all, they are selling the same product. Speechless
"...cheap, overpriced attempt at imitating Takara's Deck Set releases."

So, Hasbro has something completely similar to the BB-XX release deck sets from Takara?
Just be happy we have beyblades in N. America
(Nov. 19, 2010  2:55 AM)BurnPisces97 Wrote: Just be happy we have beyblades in N. America

I am. Or I would not be collecting more in the future.
(Nov. 19, 2010  2:34 AM)Dan Wrote: 重力ペルセウス you are dumb, you are really dumb.
Stadium problem- Wow, quite the newsflash (This argument is used on every page of this thread, and it is an easily fixable problem.)
Renaming is probably one of the stupidest up there- It affects the game not ONE ioda. Speechless
The 'Gear' which I'll assume is Launcher Grip actually came with the grip rubber! TT hadn't done that. Also invalid point as to why Hasbro is 'inferior'. I believe, for the most part, their plastic is as good than TT's honestly. Speechless
Really, WHO CARES ABOUT KEYCHAINS. Their Beylauncher is MORE durable than TT's, so you don't like orange, whatever.
Why don't you learn a thing or two and actually get some experience with both makes.
i do sorta agree with you to the fact that there arent as much problems the hasbro has that everybody seems to be exagurating a little bit
Then tell me what you don't agree with, let's see if I can't change that.
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:51 AM)Dan Wrote: Then tell me what you don't agree with, let's see if I can't change that.
hasbro is wasting time with keychain beyblades
Dear god, how the heck is that relevant to ruining MFB?
So they want to attract the young ones, big deal!
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:02 AM)Dan Wrote: Dear god, how the heck is that relevant to ruining MFB?
So they want to attract the young ones, big deal!

true, i guess i agree with you 100%
Haha, really.
This thread should have been closed a long time ago, we already have a counter-thread which whooped this one in its place..
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:36 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Right spin Light Launcher for L-Drago.
I am very certain it is left-spin. I hope this was a mistake on your part.

It is a left spin light launcher. It has a Dragon winder, a white left light launcher that has some black dragon designs in it.

I know this part is pointless to the quote but hasbro changed the mode's names

Upper Mode - Raging Mode
Multi Hit Mode - Rush Mode
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:55 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Upper Mode - Raging Mode
Multi Hit Mode - Rush Mode
There were always those two sets of names with TAKARA-TOMY ... Hasbro did not change anything.

Also, what you quoted was old and already resolved, I believe.
(Aug. 20, 2010  10:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  10:54 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Yes..We don't have Bey-Ta machines. But who's to say we're NOT getting them?

The fact that Hasbro considers Beyblade a minor toy line and thus would deem it not worth the cost?

I'd have to disagree with that statement. back in the plastic generation, Hasbro put a ton of effort into the Beyblade toy line, releasing all kinds of blades, launchers, accessories, and stadiums, and to me, I believe that they'll put in that same effort for BMF in the future. heck, so far I'd say they're doing great! they even released an anime-accurate item that was never released in Japan (the Rapid Deploy Case), so points for that
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:34 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: I'd have to disagree with that statement. back in the plastic generation, Hasbro put a ton of effort into the Beyblade toy line, releasing all kinds of blades, launchers, accessories, and stadiums, and to me, I believe that they'll put in that same effort for BMF in the future. heck, so far I'd say they're doing great! they even released an anime-accurate item that was never released in Japan (the Rapid Deploy Case), so points for that
You are wrong, it was released in Japan.

Also, obviously all of those products you mentioned are the least we expect. What we are talking about in terms of real involvement towards the toyline is things way beyond that : an arcade machine like the Bey Ta Go, a Beypoint structure with a rewarding system, releases of Beyblades that do not appear anywhere, such as Quetzalcoatl, Mercury Anubis, etc. These are all things we all unfortunately strongly believe that Hasbro will never do, because they do not care enough.

That is without mentioning the production of good competitive Beystadiums, of course ...
(Nov. 19, 2010  2:34 AM)Dan Wrote: 重力ペルセウス you are dumb, you are really dumb.

Thanks for the depressing responce azz-hole! Now I feel like carp. Thank's for ruining my day Mr. Put-Downs!

I also updated what I mean by those things being carpy, Mr. Put-Downs.
Oh hey. I remember someone somewhere posting about Hasbro's CH120 issues? What's wrong with it exactly?
(Nov. 20, 2010  6:56 AM)NAP Wrote: Oh hey. I remember someone somewhere posting about Hasbro's CH120 issues? What's wrong with it exactly?

It won't stay in CH145 mode and it's loose. I have the same problem.