Ranting about how much Hasbro ruined MFB

they did modify the launcher, though it didn't exactly improve it too much.
I do not know why so many people discriminate the cancer constellation like it is a plague. We cannot exist ? It is not a horrible thing. I just have no idea why so many anglophones seem to ignore what the horoscope cancer is.
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know why so many people discriminate the cancer constellation like it is a plague. We cannot exist ? It is not a horrible thing. I just have no idea why so many anglophones seem to ignore what the horoscope cancer is.

I'm a Cancer, and I approve this message.
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know why so many people discriminate the cancer constellation like it is a plague. We cannot exist ? It is not a horrible thing. I just have no idea why so many anglophones seem to ignore what the horoscope cancer is.

^this cause im a cancer ^^ too bad i cant stand dark gasher/cancer
although kids coulds could be going GO DARK CANCER!! and parents might not know its based on a constellation
or i could be wrong
(Aug. 27, 2010  11:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Or alternatively, Killer Cancer :V

ya lol GO KILLER CANCERRRR!
Can this be closed cause you I don't really think it helps to have a thread where pretty much every post is people complaining. Also it's really ungrateful. We've been waiting ages for beyblade to come back and now you're complaining about trivial things. I mean yeah make the casual moan like their ripcords are crud but really does it matter that much? Most of the things don't really matter:

Metal faces: They are releasing them with the games, I know this isn't ideal but they don't really cost much online.
Light launchers: Most experienced players use beylaunchers anyway
Carpy stadiums: hasbro stadiums have always been bad, this is nothing new. Just save up your money and buy an attack stadium.
Name changes: Who cares whether it's called fireblade or phoenix? Does it really matter? No. We'll still call them by what we want.
I'm not talking about you, This general thread disgusts me that people can be so ungrateful.
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:06 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

I'm a Cancer, and I approve this message.

I am, as well.
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:21 AM)megablader2 Wrote: I'm not talking about you, This general thread disgusts me that people can be so ungrateful.

yea man I felt the same way if u read what I said on this (PPL BE GRATEFUL TO HASBRO THAT THEY EVEN CARED TO BRING IT TOO AMERICA high five Hasbro lol)
...Alright, moderator please close this.
(Aug. 27, 2010  11:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Or alternatively, Killer Cancer :V

that made me LMAO :T be funny to hear a kid shout "go kill her cancer!" forgtting the beyblade part :T but yeah hasbro gave us some carpy stadiums :T its all buisness :T the name chang thing some of them yes :T but some of their names might be hard for kids to pronouce and their names a bit more kid friendly....the only one i have a problem is burn phoenix and its carpy name change Tired
i think burn phoenix is an awsome name but killer geminosis that name sucks so much
Hasbro changed the stickers up and changed names relesed carp stadiums slapped fusion on the name and made money. I dont really like hasbro blades and Metal Faces ( like 7 dollars for 2 ) and Beypointers ( 20 ) are a lose but you can just buy them off the internet not that much of a deal. I bought a 63$ set that comes with a attack stadium dark wolf pegasis and 2 beylaunchers thats a good price just get a Attack Stadium or Standard stadium and get over it Speechless So just be happy you even have Amercian Beyblades (:
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:06 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Can this be closed cause you I don't really think it helps to have a thread where pretty much every post is people complaining. Also it's really ungrateful. We've been waiting ages for beyblade to come back and now you're complaining about trivial things. I mean yeah make the casual moan like their ripcords are crud but really does it matter that much? Most of the things don't really matter:

Metal faces: They are releasing them with the games, I know this isn't ideal but they don't really cost much online.
Light launchers: Most experienced players use beylaunchers anyway
Carpy stadiums: hasbro stadiums have always been bad, this is nothing new. Just save up your money and buy an attack stadium.
Name changes: Who cares whether it's called fireblade or phoenix? Does it really matter? No. We'll still call them by what we want.

Thank you lol <3 Eee
They seem to have changed the names back over here. At least, it's Pegasus rather than Pegasis anyway.
Short Winders I'm ok with, metal faces should be coming out soon so no big deal, carpy stadiums thats wen its an issue. If Hasbro is just gonna make the same design with no exits then I'm going to have to import an attack stadium. How are people suppose to get use to an attack stadium when its not even released to be able to buy it. I hope they start putting some effort into selling what beybladers need instead for some big storage thing or even a portable stadium, they should try to invest in selling beypointers maybe at least try do something to start making MFB better.
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:59 AM)TraceKaiser Wrote: They seem to have changed the names back over here. At least, it's Pegasus rather than Pegasis anyway.

IIRC, it's meant to be "pegasis". This is to avoid confusion between Storm Pegasis, and Pegasus from the pre-HWS era. It makes sense that they'd change it back for global release if they won't be releasing pre-HWS.
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:59 AM)TraceKaiser Wrote: They seem to have changed the names back over here. At least, it's Pegasus rather than Pegasis anyway.
Hm, that is Hasbro's name, yes. "Pegasis" is what is used by TAKARA-TOMY.

momiji manju Wrote:IIRC, it's meant to be "pegasis". This is to avoid confusion between Storm Pegasis, and Pegasus from the pre-HWS era.
The Pegasis Wheel is called "Pegasis".

I am not certain I understand the comments ...
Oh, you basically summed up what I meant to say in a more concise way. I just pointed out that it pegasis was the name of the clear wheel, to show the difference between the HWS and pre-HWS Pegasus wheel.
Don't most people call the pre hws wheel pegasis and the clear wheel pegasus though?
Fine that's just they way i've always seen people distinguish them.
I call them both Pegasis...
I only call the clear wheel Pegasus if it's Hasbro.

Pegasis was spelt that way to avoid cofusion from the previous generation's Torch Pegasus (or something like that). It uses different katakana.

Also, about the HAsbro stadium situation... I've saved enough money from buying Hasbro beyblades to be able to import an Attack stadium with the savings. Don't complain guys...
Just to clarify because I am not certain everybody understands the following :

With TAKARA-TOMY, there is the Pegasis Wheel, and the Pegasis Clear Wheel.
With Hasbro, there is the Pegasus Clear Wheel.

That is the official way.