Ranting about how much Hasbro ruined MFB

I don't get it why Hasbro has short winders, and why the Super Vortex stadium is made of weak plastic? and finally why do they need to change the names?!
I still can't get over the name Phoenix being inapplicable for a childs toy, I thought companies like these promoted good grammar- not this "Burn FireBlaze" redundancy BS.

P.S.: I liked the Random Booster concept from Takara, I sure hope Hasbro comes around at least for THIS SERIES.
It's annoying, but I fail to see how it is such a big deal.
Simply rename your Fireblaze clear wheel "Phoenix".

"That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet" - William Shakespeare

I really doubt that hasbro will produce random boosters. It never has in the past, and I don't think there's much market for it. Even now for the most part we wait for the Sonokong relese of the prize bey.

I don't think Hasbro has been doing particularly badly this time over. The only thing I see that people can complain about is the lack of a beylauncher L and the stadiums.

Both of which are faults easily solved by purchasing online.

I can understand that stadiums are sometimes inaccessible for some, but a beylauncher L shouldn't be that hard to aquire.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:04 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: This is just a topic for people who hate hasbro for the many ways that they ruined MFB.
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces
- Other pointless carp (Assembly Chamber)

You must not know Beyblade. Hasbro are releasing the Metal Faces with the Video Game.
I'm sure he knows that now.

I'm pretty sure the main problem is that it's still quite difficult to aquire. And not very plausible to aquire multiples.

In terms of the Hasbro beyblade metagame, I don't think metal faces are much of an essential release, seeing as attack types are so heavily crippled anyway.
But c'mon. Hasbro doesn't have as much funds as TT. Just atleast give them a chance. Stop whining about it and just enjoy it.
LOL.

Hasbro is much larger than TT, and definitely has more funds.

They simply don't care about it as much, as it's not their largest source of revenue.
Oh yeah... all they care about is this girly carp.
They barely even advertise Beyblade.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:45 PM)PegasusBlast Wrote: Oh yeah... all they care about is this girly carp.
They barely even advertise Beyblade.

there's not really a need to advertise beyblade since the anime does most of the work for it...

to them advertising would be a waste of money if people don't like it from the anime straight away. and in my opinion they seem to be doing a lot more advertising now; compared to the plastic generation days.
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:56 AM)novapegasus Wrote: the that sucks about it is that they make the names of the beyblades different like earth aquilia hasbro made it earth eagle

It sucks badly, so badly I have to remind you of this line: 'Eagle's going round like an eagle!' Me: 'Yes, we see that, that's usual because it's called 'Eagle' '.

'Tired
"Hasbro removed the ability to fly as well as the three attacking points leaving a totally circular AR."

The original Trypio could FLY, and they took that away in the Hasbro version. Enough said?

And in regards to stadiums, I still use my old school stadium; Blizzard Bowl. lol.
1: ^
2: PTW
3: Assembly case
4: In the Anime, using some of the worst voice talent ever...
5: http://www.beyblade.com/video.aspx
Check out BeyBlade Hosting Tournament's AND Launch Techniques. I hate them...
1. That was so many years ago, I bet you didnt even know till he pointed it out. It effects nothing.
2. Though an issue, easily solvable by purchasing online. It's not hard.
3. Just on't buy it. It's a gimmick toy anyway, not in anyway a con. "I hate them for making a product I don't particularly like" <- just don't buy it.
4. They're not even responsible for that.
5. It's simply promotion. You hate them for not providing accurate information. The fact is they're still promoting technical play and customisation.

seriously, get off the Hasbro hate bandwagon.

I hate those who blindly hate Hasbro.
They didn't really RUIN it, just screwed up a bit here and there.
1. Name Changing - i can understand some of them like Killer > Evil but .. Phoenix > Fireblaze I really don't understand.

2. The stadiums aren't as good as they could be, if only they could use TT's designs. But that wuoldn't be safe enough, even with the beyfence. And of course no company wants a lawsuit because some idiot kid mislaunched and hit another kid in the eye.

In fact those 2 points kinda prove its not really Hasbro's fault.. they're not so bad. They have stronger molds, and its cheaper than buying online.

Although I did wish that Hasbro would give some more attention to Beyblade.
(Oct. 26, 2010  1:30 AM)Joshuaismarked Wrote: "Hasbro removed the ability to fly as well as the three attacking points leaving a totally circular AR."

The original Trypio could FLY, and they took that away in the Hasbro version. Enough said?

But Hasbro's Flying Defense was actually usable.

And it could only fly when all it was attached to was a Left SG.
I live in England and I need a Takara Tomy stadium!
Go get Dimsum2u's BB-32. Problem Solved.
see TT's trypio coukd fly and all, BUT IT SUCKED AS A PART! Hasbro's version gave it competative purpose to a certain degree

yes, PTW is $#^+ bit atleast we have LF and Mobile. despite them being unbalanced, they are good for defense and Stamina and attack did improve alot in LF, though it could be alot better

i personally prefdered the Hasbro stadiums from the plastic series lol. they were much more balanced (though agian they had room for improvment)

without Hasbro, Beyblade would not be as popular as it is now. we did just get 15,000 members right? i bet half of that is Hasbro bladers. And i agree, people who are biased hasbro hatters should not even post. your views prove and/or solve nothing. if you hate hasbro, present a VALID argument.

and btw, last time i checked, the Hasbro bey molds have always been better than TT's, and Hasbro releases rare/never seen color variants as common beys.

and oh ya...improved beylaunchers too!

and with hasbro, almost everything is cheaper in price (generally)

only thing i hate about Hasbro (MFB specificly) is the short ripcords, no L beyblade spin gear, lack of Pre-HWS, and carrpy stadiums and pointless gear

see? this is a valid point with views from both sides. lets all try to make posts that do that ok hasbro hatters?

off topic:
Just seen this, and I thought I would address some things ...

(Oct. 29, 2010  4:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: see TT's trypio coukd fly and all, BUT IT SUCKED AS A PART! Hasbro's version gave it competative purpose to a certain degree

Hugely debatable, since the both variants of the part were poor anyway. Not every Beyblade part is designed for competitive use, but some merely for fun; removing the gimmick rendered this part completely useless in both aspects.

(Oct. 29, 2010  4:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: yes, PTW is $#^+ bit atleast we have LF and Mobile. despite them being unbalanced, they are good for defense and Stamina and attack did improve alot in LF, though it could be alot better

i personally prefdered the Hasbro stadiums from the plastic series lol. they were much more balanced (though agian they had room for improvment)

Everyone who's used both Takara (/Tomy) Stadiums in comparison with Hasbro's has unanimously agreed that the Hasbro's are inferior.

(Oct. 29, 2010  4:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: and btw, last time i checked, the Hasbro bey molds have always been better than TT's, and Hasbro releases rare/never seen color variants as common beys.

I don't understand this. Define "better"; while the reported additional weight of Clear Wheels is perhaps beneficial, which in itself, is a contentious issue and has not been tested enough anyway, I would not necessarily say that they are "better molds". Additionally, numerous alternative molds produced by Hasbro were originally released under Takara Tomy, anyway.

(Oct. 29, 2010  4:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: and oh ya...improved beylaunchers too!

and with hasbro, almost everything is cheaper in price (generally)

Both of these are moot points and devalue your own argument. Relatively, Beyblades are of equal worth in both markets; you cannot consider the price of importing as a fault of Takara Tomy's.
hasbro finally released the metal faces...
how to obtain them? buy those collectors edition ds games...
no one cares? its okay...
As far as Hasbro's molds being better; Wolborg 1's tip :V
(Oct. 27, 2010  7:12 AM)Wraith Wrote: 1: ^
2: PTW
3: Assembly case
4: In the Anime, using some of the worst voice talent ever...
5: http://www.beyblade.com/video.aspx
Check out BeyBlade Hosting Tournament's AND Launch Techniques. I hate them...
Madoka's dub is actually not bad, and I actually like Yuu in English better than in Japanese Uncertain
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:03 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: hasbro finally released the metal faces...
how to obtain them? buy those collectors edition ds games...
no one cares? its okay...

BINGO! No one cares about what you just said. It's old news.
things i dont like about hasbro... where to start? but the things i hate most are

1. stadiums are horrible

2. wuts up with the re-naming!?!(aquilla to eagle)

3. no bey launcherL!!!! (i was so dissapointed)
1. Carpy Stadiums (The bowl is such a failure!)

2. Carpy Renames (What kind of name is Gasher? Cancer is WAAAY better.)

3. Carpy Launchers (The ones I get jam a LOT)

4. Carpy Winders (Shortness-overkill much?)

5. Carpy Sticker Adhesive (They come off so easily)

6. Carpy Plastic (The ones I buy break too easily)

7. Carpy Gear (Bey Deployer? Assembaly Chamber? WHAT A WASTE.)

8. Carpy Tips (Mine are always wearing out in the first day I use em'. Even in stadiums. IDK why, maybe my bro is taking them and using them on the sidewalk...)

9. Carpy Beylauncher (I've bought 4 already. They ALWAYS crack on me. No matter what.

10. Carpy/Useless Keychains (What is the point of these?!)
And the list ♫Goes on and on and on. It goes on and on and on!♫ Chocked_2'