Ranting about how much Hasbro ruined MFB

(Aug. 19, 2010  8:18 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:04 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: This is just a topic for people who hate hasbro for the many ways that they ruined MFB.
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces
- Other pointless carp (Assembly Chamber)

They will be releasing Metal Faces with the DS launch and a Beylauncher L will be lauched will Ldrago. But the Stadiums are a dissapoitment. Besides Hasbro Beyblades have only been released for around a month or so. Takara has been going for a couple of years now so its had the time to improve and add to beyblade.

Your wrong about the beylauncher L coming with L-Drago, it's just a dragon winder with 45 teeth.:\
(Aug. 23, 2010  9:41 PM)davedragon14 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:18 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:04 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: This is just a topic for people who hate hasbro for the many ways that they ruined MFB.
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces

They will be releasing Metal Faces with the DS launch and a Beylauncher L will be lauched will Ldrago. But the Stadiums are a dissapoitment. Besides Hasbro Beyblades have only been released for around a month or so. Takara has been going for a couple of years now so its had the time to improve and add to beyblade.
Your wrong about the beylauncher L coming with L-Drago, it's just a dragon winder with 45 teeth.:\

I've already said that it didn't come with the Beylauncher-L
(Aug. 22, 2010  7:38 PM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:28 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:27 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: In what world does sand cause rust, I'm genuinely laughing to a painful amount right now.
This isn't me acting superior, this is me in sheer disbelief that you could actually use that as an excuse.

ha ha i said i think and that was not an excuse it was just me saying the truth

If that's the truth, than you clearly don't know how rust occurs.

Also, here's a question for you. Why did you buy a Beyblade if there was rust on it? Hasbro's packaging makes it very easy to see the entire metal wheel. Most people, when given that information, would likely pick up another one.

He or she wasn't talking about a beyblade. They were talking about a bey-launcher. And you cannot see the entire beylauncher in its packaging
But what im wondering is. Why didnt you take the launcher and packaging. Back to walmart or where ever you bought it,and returned it for another one?
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:44 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but there doesn't seem be to be any evidence of a Hasbro Beylauncher Suspension. Although the neck of the handle is too long for the TT one to work, I highly doubt Hasbro is going to come out with one to rectify the breaking problems. I guess it's good for them because if it breaks on us, then we'll "need" to buy another - money hoarders.

Hasbro will replace it for free if it breaks.

Hasbro has a lot of problems but I hate when people badmouth them when they don't know what they're talking about. Also, are there any reports of the Hasbro BeyLauncher even breaking yet? The new handle looks stronger.

My beylauncher's handle at the very top is developing a small crack that is slow going down the handle.
I was on hasbro's site and did not find a replacement form for beyblade. Does anyone know hasbro's adress instead?

EDIT: Found Hasbro's adress:
Hasbro Canada Corporation
2350 De La Province
Longueuil Québec
J4G 1G2
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:25 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I was on hasbro's site and did not find a replacement form for beyblade. Does anyone know hasbro's adress instead?

2350 De La Province
Longueuil Québec
J4G 1G2
You could probably call them instead ...
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:25 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I was on hasbro's site and did not find a replacement form for beyblade. Does anyone know hasbro's adress instead?

2350 De La Province
Longueuil Québec
J4G 1G2
You could probably call them instead ...

In that case, here are their numbers:
Brand.....................................................................Customer Service Number

Games
(Milton Bradley, Parker Brothers, Hasbro Games)........888-836-7025

Playskool (preschool and infant products)..................800-752-9755

Hasbro (all other Hasbro products)............................800-327-8264
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces
Metal Faces arent out yet lol!
(Aug. 24, 2010  1:29 AM)teenager148 Wrote:
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces

And hasbro will only be releasing them with the DS games. They will not be sold seperatley. Read before you post.
(Aug. 24, 2010  1:29 AM)teenager148 Wrote:
-Shorter Winders
-Carpy Stadiums
-No beylauncher L
-No Metal Faces

your stating the obvious with the "-No Metal Faces" on the list?
Maybe teenager148 meant it in disbelief or surprise. ex. "Metal Faces aren't out yet? LOL."
the v-force mobile stadium was not that bad. It was most likely the best Hasbro stadium
my beylauncher's handle cracked Unhappy what do i do
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:31 AM)Drifter9100 Wrote: my beylauncher's handle cracked Unhappy what do i do
You do not post here, for certain.
Sadly I did not know of the hasbro replacement system back in the day which didn't help with some of the defective beyblades I got back then but there is another way you could contact hasbro. I did this to get my mail in ravage from the transformers promotion but the system I used doesn't only deal with transformers. They have a aim like system on their site which gives you a one to one talk with a hasbro representative. It was an easy process which finally lead me to receive the ravage. I suppose you could also talk to them about beyblades as well which I should do about a certain libra launcher which was busted from the second I opened it and checked that it was busted.
Name one defective beyblade you got : /
I can think of two.
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:07 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Name one defective ebyblade you got : /
I can think of two.

Well for one. The second I opened my black dranzer one of the small pieces that clip into the bottom part of the blade was already broken.
Dude if it wasent for Hasbro they wouldnt be any Bayblades in america Iam greatful for that AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL OPEN NICER BIGGER TOURNAMENTS ALL AROUND AMERICA!! WOOT!!!!
To be fair, at least we don't have to buy the rubber bit for the Launcher Grip separately xD
One thing that does annoy me though, is how it seems like every non-stadium product is marked £7.99. Be it the Beyblades, the String Launcher, or the Launcher Grip. I brought a Takara Tomy Storm Pegasis just to avoid having to pay another £7.99.

Besides, are Metal Faces really that much to import?
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:18 AM)StormDrago533 Wrote: They have a aim like system on their site which gives you a one to one talk with a hasbro representative.

Link please?
the that sucks about it is that they make the names of the beyblades different like earth aquilia hasbro made it earth eagle
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:56 AM)novapegasus Wrote: the that sucks about it is that they make the names of the beyblades different like earth aquilia hasbro made it earth eagle

well yea that sux but Dark cancer was super offensive lol so yea that one needed to change but for the others iam not sure why they did that LOL
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:17 AM)Drakozero7 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:56 AM)novapegasus Wrote: the that sucks about it is that they make the names of the beyblades different like earth aquilia hasbro made it earth eagle

well yea that sux but Dark cancer was super offensive lol so yea that one needed to change but for the others iam not sure why they did that LOL

Hasbro changed the name because. Dark is usually represented as evil, And Cancer is a horrible thing. So Hasbro did not want kids screaming "GO DARK CANCER!" So they changed it to "GO MAD (Or dark) GASHER!" Now do you see why they changed it?
killer because it wasn't acceptable, the others to probably either sound "cooler" or more understandable. Fireblaze falls into niether of these categories.

BTW, is the name really that much of a deal? I mean, just because hasbro calls it eagle, doesn't mean we have to.
One thing I thought of today, is why Hasbro chose to release the BeyLauncher (or "String Launcher"), without the Suspension thingy, despite the problems in Japan.