Ranting about how much Hasbro ruined MFB

They'll probably release the Beylauncher R/L in the future.

EDIT: What?
(Aug. 19, 2010  10:16 PM)brazman Wrote: my problem is d light wheels [ for the parts ] and d single wheel system and beypointers

All Takara.
Or are you complaining that they DIDN'T release them?
Either way, light wheels suck, as does the beypointer.
that mean hasbro L drago has a L-light launcher? Or its right spin?
Right spin Light Launcher for L-Drago.
l drago is still left trust me i have one
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:36 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Right spin Light Launcher for L-Drago.
I am very certain it is left-spin. I hope this was a mistake on your part.
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:36 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Right spin Light Launcher for L-Drago.
I am very certain it is left-spin. I hope this was a mistake on your part.

Yes it was, Very sorry, Meant to say left x.x
I had right spin in my head at the time xP
(Aug. 19, 2010  10:16 PM)brazman Wrote: my problem is d light wheels [ for the parts ] and d single wheel system and beypointers

The U.S. is still VERY early into the whole MFB series. So we cant be to sure of whats to come yet.
They will most likely sell the bey-pointer. due to the fact there's a slot on the Hasbro bey-launcher for it. They may sell it as a cheap little "toy" for the kids to buy so they can be like "Ginga" of the anime. I,infact would very much so like one for my own. But it seems very likely they might sell it. It'll be like the "Bakuglove/whatever it is" or "Megaman P.E.T." Electronic Toy(Note: that they sold Battle chips that go with it from different figures". Just there to make money. I know that they're different companies. But it doesnt mean they wouldnt do it.

I would like the arcade game in local arcades to collect points and such. But i wouldn't care if they did or didn't make prizes for collecting points as japan does.

They could sell the original ones. But it would be some "Big special edition Bey-blade That is suppose to be Supreme" to lure the kids in to buying it.
We have no evidence to suggest they'll release the beypointer. It wasn't on the release list that was posted. Also just because they released the grip with a spot for the beypointer doesn't mean they'll release it. It would be too expensive to make a new grip which doesn't hae a space for the beypointer.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:29 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: We dont nedd beypoints cause:
A: There's that dum beybladebattles thing
B:We dont have Bey-Ta machines

Yes..We don't have Bey-Ta machines. But whose to say we're NOT getting them?
Besides. getting bey-points could just be for the younger generation to make them feel "Strong" about themselves.
Also note that Bey-battles is only there for a limited time only. Unless they're lieing and want you to buy a blade and use to site AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Bey-battles just looks like its suppose to be there to try and dominate over the BakuDi. site. thinking that's what kids want right now.
(Aug. 20, 2010  10:54 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Yes..We don't have Bey-Ta machines. But who's to say we're NOT getting them?

The fact that Hasbro considers Beyblade a minor toy line and thus would deem it not worth the cost?

(Aug. 20, 2010  10:54 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Besides. getting bey-points could just be for the younger generation to make them feel "Strong" about themselves.

And a way for Hasbro to lose a lot of money.
(Aug. 20, 2010  10:48 PM)megablader2 Wrote: We have no evidence to suggest they'll release the beypointer. It wasn't on the release list that was posted.
Also just because they released the grip with a spot for the beypointer doesn't mean they'll release it.

Yes. But..
1: The slot on the grip is enough evidence for me to figure out it MAY be coming.Not saying that it WILL be coming.
2:But it made a view that it is an open idea for release in the future if they decide to release it.
No on the release list we got of all the things being released in the next few months it wasn't on there.
How will Hasbro lose money due to Bey-points?
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:11 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: How will Hasbro lose money due to Bey-points?

Because BeyPointers are extremely expensive to manufacture?
With what we know, which is still a lot, there are no Beypointers in the future with Hasbro. It will be a miracle if they do, there is nothing to argue about.
With pointers comes a lot of add-ons, which would be awesome to have in places other than Japan.
Hasbro Hobby Machines.... I'd sure enjoy that. Maybe they are not willing to do that?
Well of course not.
Beyblade is nothing to Hasbro where as it's everything and more to TT.
(Aug. 20, 2010  10:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: The fact that Hasbro considers Beyblade a minor toy line and thus would deem it not worth the cost?

Hasbro does?
I consider any battle toy superior to action figures.

I'm glad my country is getting the TT Beys.
How good a franchise is as a product does not determine a companies love for it, just it's sales, and as far as bey goes, it's a lesser toy line.
I thnk that they should release the Pre-HWS, thats the big problem and the stadiums also
They won't be, unless it's one of the later releases.

EDIT: Should also only be pisces, Aries, and virgo (?), or nothing at all.
I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but there doesn't seem be to be any evidence of a Hasbro Beylauncher Suspension. Although the neck of the handle is too long for the TT one to work, I highly doubt Hasbro is going to come out with one to rectify the breaking problems. I guess it's good for them because if it breaks on us, then we'll "need" to buy another - money hoarders.

Other complaints I have are much like the ones above: poor Stadiums with little to no exit space, poor renaming of Beyblades and parts which is followed by the removal of the Japanese names on some Beys like Aquila on the Face, shorter winders, the blatant advertising of beybladebattles.com , and building accessories that aren't really necessary - the Assembly Chamber is a great example.

The only things that they have going for them are stronger Beys, easy accessibility, and lower prices than importing. That is all.

Also, Hasbro doesn't listen to their customers.
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: With what we know, which is still a lot, there are no Beypointers in the future with Hasbro. It will be a miracle if they do, there is nothing to argue about.

Why did Hasbro opt out of a BeyPointer?