Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Jul. 30, 2021  10:57 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  10:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: the only thing I could make is pancakes you made a whole dinner well doné! And I'm serious I can only make pancakes

thats a shavesty i'm kinda bad at making breakfast dinner or even lunch

Welp...
Defeated Post
What's one thing about your self that fits a anime or game character personality?
(Aug. 02, 2021  10:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: What's one thing about your self that fits a anime or game character personality?

the fact that i charge into things head on, like hyuga!
(Aug. 02, 2021  10:58 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  10:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: What's one thing about your self that fits a anime or game character personality?

the fact that i charge into things head on, like hyuga!
Wow, some times I'm lazy like valt then I play in games like toko

The fact that I'm pretty much dead inside...

My desire to crack jokes at any given moment...

...like Sans
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

The fact that I'm pretty much dead inside...

...like Sans

...... I'd say your a mix of sans and Bonjo
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:18 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The fact that I'm pretty much dead inside...

...like Sans

...... I'd say your a mix of sans and Bonjo

Who's Bonjo?
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:18 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: ...... I'd say your a mix of sans and Bonjo

Who's Bonjo?

International super star from Australia
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:26 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Who's Bonjo?

International super star from Australia

What's he famous for? I'm Googling him, but all that pops up is a type of Banjo...
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:58 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:26 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: International super star from Australia

What's he famous for? I'm Googling him, but all that pops up is a type of Banjo...

He's famous in a game I created in my mind
(Aug. 03, 2021  1:00 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:58 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What's he famous for? I'm Googling him, but all that pops up is a type of Banjo...

He's famous in a game I created in my mind

Oh, so a game you made? Ok, cool.
(Aug. 03, 2021  1:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  1:00 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: He's famous in a game I created in my mind

Oh, so a game you made? Ok, cool.

Yup
So, I was hanging out with this little kid at the park and he randomly said "I'm Spider-Man" and I'm like Cool, what are your powers what he said literally made me burst out with laughter, he said "My power is looking good" and I'm just laughing as he just goes down the slide, I swear that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
(Aug. 03, 2021  10:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I was hanging out with this little kid at the park and he randomly said "I'm Spider-Man" and I'm like Cool, what are your powers what he said literally made me burst out with laughter, he said "My power is looking good" and I'm just laughing as he just goes down the slide, I swear that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

LOL!

nothing's (socially) has happened to or with me because, well since everyone in the neighborhood thinks otherwise about me I have to go into hiding and hope I don't encounter them again
(Aug. 03, 2021  10:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I was hanging out with this little kid at the park and he randomly said "I'm Spider-Man" and I'm like Cool, what are your powers what he said literally made me burst out with laughter, he said "My power is looking good" and I'm just laughing as he just goes down the slide, I swear that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

XD
So I was playing a game like average Pre-Teen and my sister who was playing with !e was just like "What game should we play next?" And I was like " Tower of Hell? " and then she's like sure and then when we joined the game I started doing the parkour in the game so I was on level 10 while my sister was still stuck on level 3 and then she just snapped cause her character died AGAIN so then she said " I HATE THIS GAME IT'S SO IMPOSSIBLE! I HATE IT " And I promise that was the most funniest thing she said until she almost broke the tablet she was p!saying on lol so then I said "sorry I can't here you cause I'm so high up" then that ended with me and a scar on my arm. ...
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:16 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: So I was playing a game like average Pre-Teen and my sister who was playing with !e was just like "What game should we play next?" And I was like " Tower of Hell? " and then she's like sure and then when we joined the game I started doing the parkour in the game so I was on level 10 while my sister was still stuck on level 3 and then she just snapped cause her character died AGAIN so then she said " I HATE THIS GAME IT'S SO IMPOSSIBLE! I HATE IT " And I promise that was the most funniest thing she said until she almost broke the tablet she was p!saying on lol  so then I said "sorry I can't here you cause I'm so high up" then that ended with me and a scar on my arm. ...

dang thats crazy

ugh i wish i would have funny mini-adventures but nothing happens at my house

on a daily basis i probably tell me siblings to leave me alone for 99.9% of the day and that other 1% im gaming

but i wanna go to school for some reason because well I don't get annoyed all the time and there's different stuff to do everyday
Oh that sucks......

Also is it weird I know the password the all of of my family's device's?
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:24 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh that sucks......

absolutely not

ooo that reminds me about the time i visited my auntie's house, then when i was about to play a game on my phone my little brother secretly watched me put in the password, then he told my little sister, then my slightly younger brother, and then my older brother

now everyone in my fam knows my password

most annoying brother award goes to...
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:28 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:24 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh that sucks......

absolutely not

ooo that reminds me about the time i visited my auntie's house, then when i was about to play a game on my phone my little brother secretly watched me put in the password, then he told my little sister, then my slightly younger brother, and then my older brother

now everyone in my fam knows my password

most annoying brother award goes to...

Dang..... that's why I go to the bathroom to put in my password lol
good lord someone help me

my 3 year old brother is annoying me so much im about to go to the point of insanity. this has gone on for 3 days and i've just had enough of it

he mainly kicks me pinches me or puts his feet on me (we sleep in the same bed in a hotel)

and if i start to hit him i'll get in trouble

any advice? the funny thing is he's annoying me literally right now

please help me im about to go insane.
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:09 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: good lord someone help me

my 3 year old brother is annoying me so much im about to go to the point of insanity. this has gone on for 3 days and i've just had enough of it

he mainly kicks me pinches me or puts his feet on me (we sleep in the same bed in a hotel)

Talk to your parents, if they won't listen, then you need to stand your ground and tell them that he's really bothering you.
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:09 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: good lord someone help me

Talk to your parents, if they won't listen, then you need to stand your ground and tell them that he's really bothering you.
alright i'll do that
Dude do what I do let your anger out then your parents will have a heart felt talk with you then you say sorry and you scare your brother but not to scary and he'll stop! (this is from my experience with my sister)

or just do what Unseen daid