Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Jul. 08, 2021  5:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Guys we're gonna have to move this conversation to Beyblade Random Thoughts because talking about it here isn't the right place

yeah
congrats to all!!

(Jul. 08, 2021  5:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Guys we're gonna have to move this conversation to Beyblade Random Thoughts because talking about it here isn't the right place

True I'll fire up the car!
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:55 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: congrats to all!!

Vroom Vroom
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Vroom Vroom

send me the link to it
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Vroom Vroom

Boo in everyone it's a long drive to Bey Blade Random thoughts!
https://truebffs.com/py892aq

Who knows Aiger the best?
Hey guys, you guys claimed to move on and yet you arent — even after saying that, you guys continued to make this thread a chat room and continue with Beyblade-related thoughts. Despite the thread’s rules

As a random thoughts thread, Ill share one amusing pet peeve: People turning public discussion spaces into chat rooms at the wrong time. Especially you two, UnseenBurst and Justice. Almost every thread on this site is spammed to death and nearly not enjoyable because of the chat room-like behavior. As a normal user, this can be frustrating because all I want is to have fun and literate discussions. That is my random thought, I hope you understand. This isnt just me feeling this way either
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:21 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Hey guys, you guys claimed to move on and yet you arent — even after saying that, you guys continued to make this thread a chat room and continue with Beyblade-related thoughts. Despite the thread’s rules

As a random thoughts thread, Ill share one amusing pet peeve: People turning public discussion spaces into chat rooms at the wrong time. Especially you two, UnseenBurst and Justice. Almost every thread on this site is spammed to death and nearly not enjoyable because of the chat room-like behavior. As a normal user, this can be frustrating because all I want is to have fun and literate discussions. That is my random thought, I hope you understand. This isnt just me feeling this way either

Srry I didn't mean to make anyone upset
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:21 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Hey guys, you guys claimed to move on and yet you arent — even after saying that, you guys continued to make this thread a chat room and continue with Beyblade-related thoughts. Despite the thread’s rules

I'm sorry I'll stop

I made a thread

i am sorry as well i was doing it too i'll stop
Have I ever mentioned that I really love riding a plane? Like for real, it’s one of my favorite means of transportation and it’s sooo much fun, and I’m really excited cuz I’m riding one tomorrow (even tho it’s just 2 hours and is my 30-something time doing it). Have you guys ever been on a plane before? If so, did you enjoy the experience?
(Jul. 09, 2021  7:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Have I ever mentioned that I really love riding a plane? Like for real, it’s one of my favorite means of transportation and it’s sooo much fun, and I’m really excited cuz I’m riding one tomorrow (even tho it’s just 2 hours and is my 30-something time doing it). Have you guys ever been on a plane before? If so, did you enjoy the experience?

I'm the exact opposite
(Jul. 09, 2021  7:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Have I ever mentioned that I really love riding a plane? Like for real, it’s one of my favorite means of transportation and it’s sooo much fun, and I’m really excited cuz I’m riding one tomorrow (even tho it’s just 2 hours and is my 30-something time doing it). Have you guys ever been on a plane before? If so, did you enjoy the experience?

Yes I did expierience it and it is fun

Yeh I've been on one 8 hours straight to Pakistan it'll resulted in my butt being numb for a while.
Have you guys heard of dihydrogen monoxide? it's a super dangerous chemical, it's actually the worst greenhouse gas, and is one of the best gases at trapping heat in. According to lockhaven University, Dihydrogen monoxide has been used in nuclear power plants, found in cancer tumors, and is used in cruel animal recearch. There is a very high chance you have ingested it today. i'll post my research. in order to understand it, you'll need to read the links in order.

https://www.lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/dhmo.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub82Xb1C8os
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen...ide_parody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iik25wqIuFo

I've never been on a plane. Unhappy

I've flown a plane for like 10-15 mins. i think it was a cessna, it was super fun
Sorry if wrong thread, but is the Organizer Quiz up again? If so, can someone link it?
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Sorry if wrong thread, but is the Organizer Quiz up again? If so, can someone link it?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
I might be a day late, but Happy Eid Al-Adha to all Muslim pals out there! Hope you have a great couple of days!
Just saw screenshots form the He-man reboot lmao. How you gonna blame someone for dying lmao.
I dont often cook since my cooking is quite shabby (my mom doesnt like me in the kitchen since Im a noob chef) and I dont want to disappoint myself with bad dinner. But I decided to make my last dinner

Embarrassing thing? I cooked up my own dinner, ate it and found it good, then said “thank you” to my mom as if she cooked it. She corrected me by saying it was me who made it

Told this story to my other friends, and it looks like they do the same thing. Didnt know it was common to accidentally say “thank you” and similar to your parent despite making food yourself
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:19 PM)BurningSands Wrote: I dont often cook since my cooking is quite shabby (my mom doesnt like me in the kitchen since Im a noob chef) and I dont want to disappoint myself with bad dinner. But I decided to make my last dinner

Embarrassing thing? I cooked up my own dinner, ate it and found it good, then said “thank you” to my mom as if she cooked it. She corrected me by saying it was me who made it

Told this story to my other friends, and it looks like they do the same thing. Didnt know it was common to accidentally say “thank you” and similar to your parent despite making food yourself

the only thing I could make is pancakes you made a whole dinner well doné! And I'm serious I can only make pancakes
(Jul. 30, 2021  10:35 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:19 PM)BurningSands Wrote: I dont often cook since my cooking is quite shabby (my mom doesnt like me in the kitchen since Im a noob chef) and I dont want to disappoint myself with bad dinner. But I decided to make my last dinner

the only thing I could make is pancakes you made a whole dinner well doné! And I'm serious I can only make pancakes

thats a shavesty i'm kinda bad at making breakfast dinner or even lunch