Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

This is the tip of the iceberg of what weird things I've seen, the weirdest being a guy flying a flying saucer with LEDs to make it look real. In retrospect, it was cool, but it traumatized me. Another oddity was this summer night when me and my dad were going to sleep at 2AM (it was summer vacation) and I heard thunder, but our thunder sometimes sounds like a farting airplane. Then my dad claimed he saw someone in our parking lot, and when lightning struck, the person was gone. And there was not a single drop of rain during anybody this.
If we are speaking of weird things, a few months ago during monsoon in Maricopa, Arizona, I was walking through the monsoon (I love storms). I was walking, it was flooding and raining harm and lightning etc. As I was walking, I saw a man in a yellow jumpsuit smoking a cigarette (yes, in the rain, and high speed wind, no problem). Then, a tree fell to my right, so I looked. I only looked for about 5 seconds, and when I looked back, the man was gone.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THAT FREAKED ME OUT. THIS WAS AT NIGHT TOO. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO REACT TO THAT!?!?!?
(Dec. 13, 2014  10:08 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: If we are speaking of weird things, a few months ago during monsoon in Maricopa, Arizona, I was walking through the monsoon (I love storms). I was walking, it was flooding and raining harm and lightning etc. As I was walking, I saw a man in a yellow jumpsuit smoking a cigarette (yes, in the rain, and high speed wind, no problem). Then, a tree fell to my right, so I looked. I only looked for about 5 seconds, and when I looked back, the man was gone.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THAT FREAKED ME OUT. THIS WAS AT NIGHT TOO. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO REACT TO THAT!?!?!?

There is only one explanation..

(Dec. 13, 2014  1:41 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2014  10:08 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: If we are speaking of weird things, a few months ago during monsoon in Maricopa, Arizona, I was walking through the monsoon (I love storms). I was walking, it was flooding and raining harm and lightning etc. As I was walking, I saw a man in a yellow jumpsuit smoking a cigarette (yes, in the rain, and high speed wind, no problem). Then, a tree fell to my right, so I looked. I only looked for about 5 seconds, and when I looked back, the man was gone.

wearing a yellow jump suite? xD

ai have troubles with that night, trying to rationalize it. But there was nowhere he could have gone! He was too far from any turns, the wall was too high to climb, and there was nowhere to hide!
(Dec. 13, 2014  2:45 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

ai have troubles with that night, trying to rationalize it. But there was nowhere he could have gone! He was too far from any turns, the wall was too high to climb, and there was nowhere to hide!

Wow... I would have been really freaked out...It is a mystery
Sorry for the double post, but I am going to this place today called Magical Lights of ----- (not telling my town name, sorry). What you do is connect to there radio station and look at the house while the music plays as there is faces made of lights and they sing the song! Plus, they have some other effects like color changing and what not, but it is REALLY cool Grin
(Dec. 13, 2014  2:45 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

Yep,It's just a yellow jump suite,I mean...Look at the Yato God...
I went with my best friend and her family to pick out their Christmas tree today, then we hung out at her house and at some point we made some cookies. Being in college now and having conflicting schedules, it's not too often that I get to see her anymore. All in all I had an absolutely wonderful day, I managed to get some really nice photos of the two of us, and now my jacket has that nice safe smell to it. How was everyone else's Sunday? :]
I have been hanging out with my dog :] Also, as mentioned before in my previous post here went the same Magical Lights of ----- again! Grin This weekend as been pretty productive for me!
So my exams are coming up soon, and this is the schedule. Monday 12-1:50 for Spanish (I have to own this test otherwise I fail). Tuesday from 12-1:50 for my American History exam (no biggie, easy A). Then lastly, Thursday at 10:30 for English (gotta own this one too. It was supposed to be Monday, but that would mess with Spanish).

Honestly, Im kind worried. Since I am working for my associates, the school can strip me of my ability to take college classes as a high school student if they want to, so I hope to nail the english one to keep the 80 or high requirement, and since I have a 63 in spanish, If I tank the test and fail, I can beg the principal to let me keep taking classes. I'm only 7 classes from finishing my associates, 8 if I tank spanish, so I could finish it with a 5th year program, but I cant have the 5th year if the principal doesn't allow me to keep taking classes.

Welp, let's hope I own all of my exams and pass by the skin of my teeth in english and spanish.
Wow good luck with all that, dude. Sounds worrysome.
I have been chosen as 1 of 3 producers for some skits we are doing in french class! Grin I was 1 of 6 candidates that had to make a script for why I should be chosen in less than 3 minutes... Well, this will be taking lots of time from life ;__; PROduc3r=MLG sw3g bruh.
So, in my Philharmonic Orchestra class (which I just switched into), everyone has to play a solo piece in front of the class. First, half of it with the music, then all of it with the music, then half without, then all with. This week is the due date for playing all of it. So, I have to learn an ENTIRE solo piece in two days! Whereas they have been practicing whatever they chose for months. Uncertain
Man,It's been a really windy night...I hope there isn't another typhoon...
I don't know for USA, but in Quebec the weather is awfull. In my region we have a insignificant amount of snow, and the temperature is always around -1 to 2 °C. Thank you global warming.
It's both spectrums here. It's mid-December and we have lots of snow some places and we're breaking 70 degrees Fahrenheit in places as north as West Virginia. It's ridiculous.
And then Los Angeles gets another epic rainstorm. Around 3AM , (I was asleep) my mom said that there was a big bright lightning strike, (the kind that lights the entire sky, not the bolts) and somehow it made the building across electricity flicker. I'm pretty glad I fell asleep before that.
While you guys are having all this, I'm cooking in my living room here in Indonesia. IDK, I guess crazy sun is better than crazy storms?
I'm pretty tangled here if I should be scared or not, my dad has a tumor in his... area, (you know where) and its 6.1 cm, and there's a low possibility, worst case scenario of cancer. But if it gets removed, my dad will be okay. Prayers and all that are needed, I don't want anything drastic to happen to my dad, you only get two parents. Treasure them, even when they enrage you, you may thank them later depending on the circumstances.
(Dec. 19, 2014  11:21 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'm pretty tangled here if I should be scared or not, my dad has a tumor in his... area, (you know where) and its 6.1 cm, and there's a low possibility, worst case scenario of cancer. But if it gets removed, my dad will be okay. Prayers and all that are needed, I don't want anything drastic to happen to my dad, you only get two parents. Treasure them, even when they enrage you, you may thank them later depending on the circumstances.
My prayers go out to him and your family, I hope everything is ok in the end!

Also, that's very good, sage advice that people should really take to heart.
(Dec. 19, 2014  11:21 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'm pretty tangled here if I should be scared or not, my dad has a tumor in his... area, (you know where) and its 6.1 cm, and there's a low possibility, worst case scenario of cancer. But if it gets removed, my dad will be okay. Prayers and all that are needed, I don't want anything drastic to happen to my dad, you only get two parents. Treasure them, even when they enrage you, you may thank them later depending on the circumstances.
Wow.. My prayers go out to your father. I know he will make it through, I know it Wink
To enlighten (click at your own risk :3)
So my friend was just over and we had Chinese takeout and were sitting around watching Studio Ghibli films. A very much needed relaxation to start off the break!

Tomorrow and for the next couple of days I still have go get up at 9 and go to driving school until 2 PM. That's like a regular school day almost but oh well.
Just went to a place called John Anderson's, sooo good ^0^ I had a souvlaki on a bun with tatzaki, really made my dinner Tongue_out Anybody else have a favourite food place that is inexpense?
I love getting food from a place called captain of the sea, they have good fried fish and chicken.