Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Oct. 16, 2014  8:55 PM)Crescent Wrote: Prawn Cocktails all the way... Soooo yumya! *____*

Yeah I've tried Bacon chips. Oh god, don't make me want them |BeyBouncer|! I'm trying to save my money! XD

Bacon chips are actually pretty good,but I eat regular potato chips more.

That's why "I'll take a potato chip,and eat it!"
Not sure if anyone heard this new Anime meme yet, haha. It's really funny! Some of the images already have my favourite Anime and I burst out laughing! XD

Of course I couldn't resist. Here's mine:

Edit : Link: http://kotaku.com/anime-characters-annou...1647522491
Does anybody know how to get your name in bold lettering?

If you look at the box that shows how many users are on some user's have bold lettering like LMAO and ashton pinto
(Oct. 18, 2014  5:46 PM)Kazuto. Wrote: Does anybody know how to get your name in bold lettering?

If you look at the box that shows how many users are on some user's have bold lettering like LMAO and ashton pinto

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to be an advanced member of some sorts.
(Oct. 18, 2014  5:49 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2014  5:46 PM)Kazuto. Wrote: Does anybody know how to get your name in bold lettering?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to be an advanced member of some sorts.

Normal member
advanced member
Actually, orange bold is for WBO Organizers. Anything blue is staff members.
Oh ok. I thought the orange bolds are mods of any sub forum, light blue global mods and dark blue commitee, no?
Oh OK in that case, what's red mean?

[Image: s18cic.jpg]
It's a team isn't it?
Wow, never seen that before...

I didn't even know it existed as I never saw red names lurk around.
(Oct. 18, 2014  6:26 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Wow, never seen that before...

I didn't even know it existed as I never saw red names lurk around.
Me neither,Maybe its a new thing
(Oct. 18, 2014  6:23 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Oh OK in that case, what's red mean?

When did that happen?
(Oct. 18, 2014  8:45 PM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2014  6:23 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Oh OK in that case, what's red mean?

When did that happen?

Probably when the thread for this started, it's a good idea but I'm not a fan of it mainly because I'm not allowed to be in a team Unhappy

BTW what's everyone going as in Halloween? I'm most likely Freddy Kruger or Jason haha.
I'm torn between an Australian animal explorer or Chandler Bing. I feel like if I go as Chandler, some people won't get it, and I'll just show up on their doorstep in a vest and they'll be like "get off mah lawn" or whatever.
(Oct. 18, 2014  8:55 PM)Dual Wrote: I'm torn between an Australian animal explorer or Chandler Bing. I feel like if I go as Chandler, some people won't get it, and I'll just show up on their doorstep in a vest and they'll be like "get off mah lawn" or whatever.

I want to scare the living life out of people giving sweets away, then pick up the dropped ones with wrappers, hehehe...

Nah I'm just joking, but I will still be Jason or Kruger, perhaps it should be a weird hybrid of Jason's Mask and Machete and Krugers claw and hat, it would look funny.
Has anyone noticed the internet connection this week is really slow?or is it just me?Because I heard something a satelite in space got hit and is affecting the internet connection this week.
I haven't really noticed, but that might be because I use a different Internet provider, we might be using different satellites.
(Oct. 20, 2014  6:20 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I haven't really noticed, but that might be because I use a different Internet provider, we might be using different satellites.

Ah,ok I thought it affected every internet connection in the world,lol.
(Oct. 20, 2014  6:35 AM)Yato-San Wrote: Ah,ok I thought it affected every internet connection in the world,lol.

It would only affect you if you have satellite internet and if that satellite was part of the system that provides your service.

All computers are connected to the internet by what is known as the fiber-optic link around the globe. There is literally a set of cables under the ground which span across the globe and even through the ocean. Governments saw it fit to install these links around 1989-1991 when the team at SERN invented the internet. Unless you have satellite internet, your connection doesn't go to space.
Oh boy, here comes the depression. I just found out tonight that my neighbors/friends are going to move all the way to Stockton. Let me remind you that I live in Los Angeles, so visiting them is going to be almost impossible. I've known them since I moved to the apartment I currently live in. 11 years. They're leaving tomorrow morning I think, but they told me that they'll occasionally come visit my neighborhood. Now, lets see what new neighbors are in store... I really hope it isn't another psychopathic jerk... They will be missed. I'll try to get them to sign up here, they do play beyblades, but not as much as me.
Anyone into something like Capoeira and breakdancing or anything of the sort? I've only started swinging and flipping last Saturday, and the last time i breakdanced in class I hit my stomach on the floor.....Ouch.
How on earth do you hit your stomach on the floor?
My guess is that the dance was almost the same as the worm dance, and then he fell. My guess at least.
Yeah, it was almost like that. Lucky I didn't get hurt, that could have ended differently.
I had some amazing luck too. Back in 7th grade, we were making a wooden car, and we used Krazy Glue. (KRAGLE!!) I don't know why my teacher didn't use wood glue, but whatever. The Kragle liquid bounced from the wood, which was around my neck, and the liquid flew to my eyes. Thank God I blinked, all I'm missing is about 3 eyelashes and some skin on my eyelid. That sounds kinda bad, but it's better than having my entire eye useless.