Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 27, 2012  8:29 AM)Anchor Wrote: I also see a lot of bullying because of stupid things like this one time in school where this kid was getting bullied for liking Pokemon, it was ridiculous.

So I heard you liek Mudkipz...
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:57 PM)Néar Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  8:29 AM)Anchor Wrote: I also see a lot of bullying because of stupid things like this one time in school where this kid was getting bullied for liking Pokemon, it was ridiculous.

So I heard you liek Mudkipz...

Man I remember when that meme was new all those years ago. It was even funny for a while.

(Aug. 27, 2012  5:17 PM)zflare3 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:57 PM)Néar Wrote: So I heard you liek Mudkipz...

I got bullied for liking VenasaurUnhappy

Like pokemon that don't suck then?
Mother of god, School shootings at one of my friend's school. Today, was a horrifying day.
It seems th!nk needs to go check smogon after the initial release of BW. Since DW starters gens 1-3 were released, Venusaur has been one of 2 good starters (the other is Blaziken, which became so broken it was thrown into Ubers).

Yeah, so i herd u liek mudkipz isn't funny at all anymore guys. Better one is Joey and his Rattata.
Yeah, Yugz.
BROOOOKLYN RAGE!
I SUMMON RATTATA.

Get it?
(Aug. 27, 2012  7:35 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: It seems th!nk needs to go check smogon after the initial release of BW. Since DW starters gens 1-3 were released, Venusaur has been one of 2 good starters (the other is Blaziken, which became so broken it was thrown into Ubers).

Yeah, so i herd u liek mudkipz isn't funny at all anymore guys. Better one is Joey and his Rattata.

I was honestly talking more from a design perspective, as well as typing (particularly the poison, but also grass). Cannon turtle, dragon, and, uh... Angry, fat 50 year old woman Plant lizard turtle what? I mean, it's still an iconic Pokemon but man, it reminds me of a grouchy old lady way too much.

That said, I was unaware it had any use, but I haven't paid attention to competitive Pokemon since early bw (when dw wasn't fully developed on smogon), iirc last I checked excadrill had been banned to ubers so I meh'd. I really liked dpphgss's meta (machamp foreverrrr). I mean, I knew about blaziken, from the moment I heard the DW ability it was obviously going to be OP, but yeah. I wonder how smugleaf's final evo went in the end, must look that up. But, this is random thoughts and we have specific threads for this.
Eh, I get bullied at my church for still having Pokémon cards. I have a whole folder of them! Grin Who cares what people think? I'll just keep shuffling along.
Well, my brother did it again :

I was going to my room, opened the door and there was a loud BAM!! Apparently he put a bunch of balloons behind my door, so when I opened it, they would burst. But that still wasn't enough, later on, he snuck some balloons under my bed. I sat on the bed, and they all popped. And this time, it wasn't a few, it was probably more than 10. But nope, he wasn't finished. He put a small balloon in my bag, and taped a scissors to the side of it (It was a tiny scissors). I opened the bag, and it popped. Moreover, he took out all the stuff in my bag, and stuffed it messily into my cupboard. Tired

If you think my brother is really mean and all, he's actually not, just a playful kid with good grades. Smile
(Aug. 28, 2012  9:40 AM)Ickle Wrote: Well, my brother did it again :

I was going to my room, opened the door and there was a loud BAM!! Apparently he put a bunch of balloons behind my door, so when I opened it, they would burst. But that still wasn't enough, later on, he snuck some balloons under my bed. I sat on the bed, and they all popped. And this time, it wasn't a few, it was probably more than 10. But nope, he wasn't finished. He put a small balloon in my bag, and taped a scissors to the side of it (It was a tiny scissors). I opened the bag, and it popped. Moreover, he took out all the stuff in my bag, and stuffed it messily into my cupboard. Tired

If you think my brother is really mean and all, he's actually not, just a playful kid with good grades. Smile

I would be dead due to globophobic shock by this point. (case you didn't know globophobia is the fear of balloons)
(Aug. 29, 2012  12:10 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I would be dead due to globophobic shock by this point. (case you didn't know globophobia is the fear of balloons)

You must be the life of the party...
Ever heard of the Flying Elephant? It's this WWI-era British super heavy tank design that was proposed, but it was never built.
Sounds cool...a real flying elephant would be cooler though...Smile
I just noticed, an iPad only shows that you can afford one.
I'm going to strongly suggest everyone go back and read the OP, as few of today's posts are within those rules.

Is it just me or is WBO being trolled with all these new members. It just seems weird, maybe somebody should check if these people are all real xD
(Aug. 31, 2012  3:55 PM)RAW Wrote:
Is it just me or is WBO being trolled with all these new members. It just seems weird, maybe somebody should check if these people are all real xD
I've noticed that to....But IMO it's nor something to get suspicious about

The threads are only active because of the actual pattern there - a single poster replying to them all with the same message, posting it in multiple threads each minute.

You should report that kind of thing.
How do I get a Salamence on Pokemon Ruby?
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:20 PM)Akio314 Wrote: How do I get a Salamence on Pokemon Ruby?

Ask in the Pokémon Ruby topic ?
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:20 PM)Akio314 Wrote: How do I get a Salamence on Pokemon Ruby?

Ask in the Pokémon Ruby topic ?
Thanks Kai-V, I wasn't sure if there was a Pokemon Ruby topic.