Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I see, thank you.
(Aug. 19, 2012  8:41 AM)Wales Wrote: I see, thank you.

No problem Tongue_out We've been bumping into each other a lot, haven't we? ^^"
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:26 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Where is the dinosaur thread and why isn't it stickied

I found it a while ago, but I couldn't think of anything to say worth reviving the thread for. It's around, though.
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:26 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Where is the dinosaur thread and why isn't it stickied

Because all the dinosaurs are dead.
^ QFT

(Aug. 19, 2012  7:29 AM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  7:23 AM)Fantomu Wrote: What is with people and changing their names to the names of singers lol

Originally, Angry Face, Shirayuki and I planned it. But then other people caught on, and started doing it too XD

I entered the thread wondering how long it would take people to start noticing and mention it somewhere. xD
Random Thought
Tomorrow...I want to go back to our dorm unit so that I can retrieve my battlefield and cards. Combining the weights... It will surely be heavy as a barbell. ^^;

My usernane reflects the name of my own celebrity: Ryuuto. Tongue_out It seems like my username being duck started a trend. I've noticed that more people on other forums, chatrooms, etc. have 'duck' in their username than before I joined the WBO. Or maybe it's just a coincide...

Finally! I've always waited for the day when the World Beyblade Organization would surpass the World Boxing Organization on Google Search, and it finally has! Woo hoo! XD Party! LOL
The World Boxing Organization still comes up first for me. LOL
It probably has more to do with your past search history.
(Aug. 19, 2012  7:13 PM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: The World Boxing Organization still comes up first for me. LOL
It probably has more to do with your past search history.

That's so stinky!!! Angry Quack, quack, quack!!! I dunno; I don't think Google collects my search history... Chocked_2
(Aug. 19, 2012  7:20 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote: That's so stinky!!! Angry Quack, quack, quack!!! I dunno; I don't think Google collects my search history... Chocked_2
I believe Google does, actually.
https://www.google.com/history/
You can view your searching history, too. Well, as long as you're logged into a Google account. Not sure about people who don't have one, but yeah, Google does collect your history.
(Aug. 19, 2012  7:28 PM)Mino Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  7:20 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote: That's so stinky!!! Angry Quack, quack, quack!!! I dunno; I don't think Google collects my search history... Chocked_2
I believe Google does, actually.
https://www.google.com/history/
You can view your searching history, too. Well, as long as you're logged into a Google account. Not sure about people who don't have one, but yeah, Google does collect your history.

I don't have one. I really don't want one if they'll collect my history. That's kinda creepy, quack...

I'm listening to Crawl by Breaking Benjamin, and trying very, very hard not to sing along. My parents would think I'm nuts.
(Aug. 19, 2012  7:33 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote: I don't have one. I really don't want one if they'll collect my history. That's kinda creepy, quack...
It's not much different than your browser collecting your browsing history, haha.
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:18 PM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: I entered the thread wondering how long it would take people to start noticing and mention it somewhere. xD

We should probably have a week where everyone does this XD Or "dress up as your favourite Beyblade character", lmao, Kai will be everywhere.

I am kidding, of course this would just be hectic and username change-asking.
i have to sign a contract for one of my classes just incase a saw breaks and hits me
(Aug. 19, 2012  10:02 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: i have to sign a contract for one of my classes just incase a saw breaks and hits me

We'll its standard procedure and required by law. You're talking about woodshop/ construction classes, right? Yeah, you have to sign a paper of liability and one stating that you understand the rules and stuff.
oh... my class is a mixture of woodshop and technology
(Aug. 19, 2012  10:06 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: oh... my class is a mixture of woodshop and technology

Yeah, haha. My class was called "Design and Tech". A mixture of both, heck I even got the highest grade from the whole school in that class, which I ended up getting an award for.

/boasting

Here, I found the scan of it Cute Its a 3-D plaque but its up in the attic somewhere and I can't get it out and take a picture of it right now. I guess a scan will have to suffice.
awesome mine is called gateway to technology
I like my room clean, but I get really lazy. I wish I had a book case, Pokemon FR/LG, and R/S/E. I wish I had a gameboy SP, too. Just a random though.
i have a bookshelf in my room but the books are always falling out
(Aug. 19, 2012  10:31 PM)Taylor Swift Wrote: Something interesting I found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRN-IrejBTw

That's hilarious! Added to favorites.
Ok so me and shadow blader made a chat website for WBO members but anyway I was talking to beyblade forever on it an some obsessed fan girl found the sight because she was searching for sonny Moore and she was ranting on and in about how much she loves me because she thought I was the real skrillex. It was great