Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Apr. 04, 2012  3:36 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Imagine if school buses became white xD
The activity buses here (ones that transport kids on field trips and sporting events) are actually white, and you see them quite often since they're in practically every school parking lot, haha.
here, we have a very wild colors of school buses. we have white, yellow, green, grey, oddly even blue (in some schools), yet they do change (or revert back to) yellow, so no big deal XD
It seems that a lot of people online think I'm a girl. Well, the people I don't talk to as often. I wonder why? I'm going to guess the obvious and say it's because of my screen name. Geez people. Uncertain
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:52 AM)Dragunov Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2012  3:36 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Imagine if school buses became white xD
The activity buses here (ones that transport kids on field trips and sporting events) are actually white, and you see them quite often since they're in practically every school parking lot, haha.
Our principal always stresses the certain bus colors (because we have YMCA vans and stuff). For school buses, he says this: "Attention all students, at this time, students riding the YELLOW school bus are dismissed. The YELLOW school bus.". So, being a sarcastic jerk, I like to yell out loud in class "I ride the PURPLE school bus!!!" xD.

Woohoo! I'm NOT going to regionals! Which means I WON'T win any good prizes! Isn't that GREAT! No, not really. /Sadface.
Buuuuuuuuuut, I found this:
Yes, just yes.
I was really planning on going on vacation, But with the money i can buy a carp load of new beys and gear and stadia..ugh! i dont know what to do -___-
Sell them. Profit. Then go on vacation. Unless you like the beys.
Just got another medal. Wow, four already.
I swear, now that it is spring, the temperatures are being very bi-polar. Here in Goldsboro, It's been raining one day with 67, Sunny and 85 the next day, then Thunderstorms and 65. I really don't understand it. After being so consistent at the 70's, now it can't make up it's mind...

And the thing is, it's happening all across the U.S. The midwest had sun and 70 one day, then they get SNOW. FREAKING SNOW. And the West is the coldest part of the states right now, and I've never seen them below 70. They got 50's right now. Jeez, mother nature, make up your mind...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Natural-...Phenomenae

Would probably be the place to post thoughts about current weather issues, given that they are on a discussion magnitude greater than a simple "random thought".
I was carrying my vacuum down the stairs and i dropped it spilling all the dust over the floor. I had to vacuum the steps and i got a bad headache after
Indeed random, but not really "interesting"...

Anyway, the power went out in our house, and it was pitch-black. Turns out a storm knocked out the generator for our house (that we will soon be moving out of). Luckily, we were able to get it back on after a few hours. It was pretty intense. Lightning struck it, and it made a ringing noise, as if somebody had struck a metal sheet with a baseball bat. The ringing went on for a few minutes. It scared the carp out of me...
I like it when the powers out and its storming. Especially at school. I love to watch my friend creep out. Eee

Also (I have to say this)
Gooo Easta!
Cadbury Creme eggs are nasty to me. I prefer the caramel eggs, though.

Oh and someone planted a silicon chicken "in development" inside someones. Don't try to think too hard. Hold onto dear life.
Apparently, the light-painting connoisseur Thomas Kinkade has passed.

Age 54. Damn.
I saw this and couldn't help but think of the WBO:

[Image: kFE5d.gif]
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:07 PM)To Wrote: I saw this and couldn't help but think of the WBO:

Wow. A company called CARP. How... unusual...
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:15 PM)EternalBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:07 PM)To Wrote: I saw this and couldn't help but think of the WBO:

Wow. A company called CARP. How... unusual...

Thats canadian *______*

Okay I woke up to have three really annoying mosquito bites on my foot...

I'll train myself to become a sci-fi marine supersoldier, shrink myself to their size, and explore an ancient civilization established by them... Then there will be a war of biblical proportions between OSHA (occupational safety and health administration) military and Mosquitos.
Err, I saw some Anti-Mosquito application for Apple products. Install one if you have one. (iTouch, iPhone, iPad)

I've tried installing it on the iTouch, but it didn't run. Try it, and see if it works. aha.
You could just buy a couple lemon trees and stick them by your back door, you know.

Probably a lot less expensive and overall more efficient.
Type in Pikachu and translate from some language I can't remember right now.
sarabscientist I tried that and I got batman?