Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I ate to much gummy bears and I have heart burn now
Holy smokes, I finally got my discord account linked. My discord is Saitama148 .
(Dec. 14, 2020  5:29 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Holy smokes, I finally got my discord account linked. My discord is Saitama148 .

You really like Saitama
(Dec. 14, 2020  5:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  5:29 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Holy smokes, I finally got my discord account linked. My discord is Saitama148 .

You really like Saitama

Why not? It’s my Minecraft username so I just stuck with it.
All this Freedelahoya4 nonsense has got me thinking should Women should also have to draft like men in the military or if men shouldn’t have to as well? What do you guys think?
(Dec. 21, 2020  1:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: All this Freedelahoya4 nonsense has got me thinking should Women should also have to draft like men in the military or if men shouldn’t have to as well? What do you guys think?

We all know its him
(Dec. 21, 2020  1:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  1:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: All this Freedelahoya4 nonsense has got me thinking should Women should also have to draft like men in the military or if men shouldn’t have to as well? What do you guys think?

We all know its him

Did you read the username?
All I know from what I read yesterday and today was some guy name Jorhad Idk what his name is but he kept saying carp about DeltaZakuro and his mom
Are rhinos just deformed elephants? Unicorns deformed horses?
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:45 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Are rhinos just deformed elephants? Unicorns deformed horses?

Rhinos are rhinos, unicorns are superior to horses (realistically speaking)
how do gummy bears give you heartburn?
Kept you waiting huh
(Dec. 21, 2020  11:43 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: Kept you waiting huh

I see ou are a Snake fan. Me too!
(Dec. 21, 2020  11:43 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: Kept you waiting huh

The triumphant return of Wolfblade.
petition for highschoolers to have nap time instead of kindergarteners. tf are those mfs tired from??? drawing???
(Dec. 22, 2020  5:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: petition for highschoolers to have nap time instead of kindergarteners. tf are those mfs tired from??? drawing???

I thought a lot of Kindergartners did not do nap time anymore. Also, smaller children need more sleep since their bodies are growing a lot faster than, say, a high schoolers. I’m not saying high schoolers don’t need naps (depending on the situation a nap would probably be great), but little kids are probably doing more growing than a high schooler, hence why a nap is more important for them.
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  5:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: petition for highschoolers to have nap time instead of kindergarteners. tf are those mfs tired from??? drawing???

I thought a lot of Kindergartners did not do nap time anymore. Also, smaller children need more sleep since their bodies are growing a lot faster than, say, a high schoolers. I’m not saying high schoolers don’t need naps (depending on the situation a nap would probably be great), but little kids are probably doing more growing than a high schooler, hence why a nap is more important for them.

They can take their nap at home, at nighttime.
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I thought a lot of Kindergartners did not do nap time anymore. Also, smaller children need more sleep since their bodies are growing a lot faster than, say, a high schoolers. I’m not saying high schoolers don’t need naps (depending on the situation a nap would probably be great), but little kids are probably doing more growing than a high schooler, hence why a nap is more important for them.

They can take their nap at home, at nighttime.

I mean, you’re not wrong, but they’re still 5 years old. They still have a lot of growing to do at that point and so it makes sense that they need more sleep than a high schooler.
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They can take their nap at home, at nighttime.

I mean, you’re not wrong, but they’re still 5 years old. They still have a lot of growing to do at that point and so it makes sense that they need more sleep than a high schooler.

Most of them go home at 12:00 anyways, they can sleep at home.
Kids wont have energy if they dont take a nap Unhappy
You want a nap in school, would that even be comfortable.
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kids wont have energy if they dont take a nap Unhappy

Bro I wont have energy if I don't take a nap
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kids wont have energy if they dont take a nap Unhappy

Bro I wont have energy if I don't take a nap

Well yeah but it depends on what time you sleep and wake up