Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I hate peeing, it’s stupid. Why can’t you just not pee. The liquid you drink can just become extra stomach acid. Also aiming for the toilet  is stupid easy, so why just not aim at all and not pee? Plus peeing with a carp is stupid and I hate it but that’s a male problem.
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I hate peeing, it’s stupid. Why can’t you just not pee. The liquid you drink can just become extra stomach acid. Also aiming for the toilet  is stupid easy, so why just not aim at all and not pee? Plus peeing with a carp is stupid and I hate it but that’s a male problem.

I mean, your body’s pee has toxic chemicals in it that do have to be excreted. There’s not really any other way to dispose of these toxic chemicals, so it has to excrete it out of the body like it does.
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:58 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I hate peeing, it’s stupid. Why can’t you just not pee. The liquid you drink can just become extra stomach acid. Also aiming for the toilet  is stupid easy, so why just not aim at all and not pee? Plus peeing with a carp is stupid and I hate it but that’s a male problem.

I mean, your body’s pee has toxic chemicals in it that do have to be excreted. There’s not really any other way to dispose of these toxic chemicals, so it has to excrete it out of the body like it does.
Just cry it out

Or it can become sweat
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I hate peeing, it’s stupid. Why can’t you just not pee. The liquid you drink can just become extra stomach acid. Also aiming for the toilet  is stupid easy, so why just not aim at all and not pee? Plus peeing with a carp is stupid and I hate it but that’s a male problem.

Everything about this is true. I can get pooping but never understood peeing. I also end getting drops on the seat and I hate that I have to clean it up.
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:59 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Everything about this is true. I can get pooping but never understood peeing. I also end getting drops on the seat and I hate that I have to clean it up.

Bro dead*ss sometimes the pee just doesn’t wanna stay in a straight line and it spray like why
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:58 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I mean, your body’s pee has toxic chemicals in it that do have to be excreted. There’s not really any other way to dispose of these toxic chemicals, so it has to excrete it out of the body like it does.
Just cry it out

Or it can become sweat
You would be sweating a lot more than you usually would be if it came out that way. I think you would end up hating it much more than just regular peeing.
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:59 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Everything about this is true. I can get pooping but never understood peeing. I also end getting drops on the seat and I hate that I have to clean it up.

Bro dead*ss sometimes the pee just doesn’t wanna stay in a straight line and it spray like why
I feel ya. That happens to me more times than I care to admit.
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just cry it out

Or it can become sweat
You would be sweating a lot more than you usually would be if it came out that way. I think you would end up hating it much more than just regular peeing.

I already sweat more than most people from what I’ve seen, what’s with a few extra drops? Can’t handle the droplets?

(Nov. 25, 2020  3:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bro dead*ss sometimes the pee just doesn’t wanna stay in a straight line and it spray like why
I feel ya. That happens to me more times than I care to admit.

Bro the shame. I will say it happened at school once but that’s enough of that.
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You would be sweating a lot more than you usually would be if it came out that way. I think you would end up hating it much more than just regular peeing.

I already sweat more than most people from what I’ve seen, what’s with a few extra drops? Can’t handle the droplets?

It would be more than a few. You see how much pee comes out when you go to the bathroom. Imagine sweating out that much a day.
Speaking of school bathrooms, one time this kid straight up stood as far away from the urinal as possible and peed on the floor. Why are the boys bathrooms always such a bloodbath. Like there’s always a giant turd in the toilet every other week.
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just cry it out

Or it can become sweat

one time i thought i was peeing out of my butt be it tur- nevermind ill stop but check this out its not a rickroll buuuuuuuuut you might be made a sega so please check it out https://youtu.be/idheGtky7os
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: vnfrIyR.jpg]

Grin SOO CUTE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im sensitive and im not a girl anyway back to what i was saying OH MY GOD WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: vnfrIyR.jpg]

Grin SOO CUTE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im sensitive and im not a girl anyway back to what i was saying OH MY GOD WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
747, winner of this years fat bear week
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Grin SOO CUTE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im sensitive and im not a girl anyway back to what i was saying OH MY GOD WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
747, winner of this years fat bear week

join my cbt and this bear doesnt get bodied by hunters
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:20 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 747, winner of this years fat bear week

nooo
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:20 AM)beykid44 Wrote: join my cbt and this bear doesnt get bodied by hunters

nooo
nooo what i dont understand
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:22 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: nooo
nooo what i dont understand

that got dark fast

#boyproblems lol. If you werent shorter than 6ft, maybe you wouldnt miss the urinal LOL

r/nicegirls

btw im a guy
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:20 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 747, winner of this years fat bear week

This is known as emotional blackmail
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:20 AM)beykid44 Wrote: join my cbt and this bear doesnt get bodied by hunters

lol
I hate modding an active site

So many immature people who feel like they need to bring me into arguments because Im the only serious one

Too many people breaking common sense rules

H EL P
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

it was a joke
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:30 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I hate modding an active site

So many immature people who feel like they need to bring me into arguments because Im the only serious one

Too many people breaking common sense rules

H EL P

f
What if ageing is a disease and Earth is a quarantined planet, and that's why aliens don't visit us?
Christopher Columbus after killing all of the Native Americans
[Image: Gs1A9B1.jpg]