Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Dec. 27, 2015  6:03 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Who said they wouldn't make it? Redskins clinch the NFC East! #HTTR

Quick, someone make a NFL thread before its too late!
They still suck as a team. The Giants are better overall, but simply put the Redskins were giving a blessing of a schedule in comparison.
Welp, looking through this akneemay knorrth shtuff, gotta buy pre-registration stuff soon, I guess.
I was put back in, in the wbo skype chat tonight. Got the boot but hey got the 33 names for the big post, thanks Jimmy.
there's a wbo skype chat ?

well i hate you guys
(Dec. 28, 2015  3:05 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: there's a wbo skype chat ?

well i hate you guys

well everyone left after i was invited after being kicked after the first time i was added

also theyre making an backup chat so probably wanna pm someone to get into that
Why did you got kicked ? Because of your edgyness, I guess ?
(Dec. 28, 2015  3:18 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Why did you got kicked ? Because of your edgyness, I guess ?

nope
canadians want to punch me so
Oh, you don't like maple syrup, right ?
(Dec. 28, 2015  3:05 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: there's a wbo skype chat ?

well i hate you guys

It's going through a major reform, all went to a newer chat.

Poor Neo..
(Dec. 28, 2015  3:27 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh, you don't like maple syrup, right ?

nah i do
actually had waffles yesterday for breakfast
Anyways, people hate- i mean dislike me because they think im in cahoots with this meta madness guy
Unnecessary drama, in my opinion. In any case, good thing there is at least one person here not affected and not hating anyone at all.
I solely agree.

in other news, I've been trying to patch up things with someone here. Though in time when they're up for it, I'll try to get it on a better street with us.
(Dec. 28, 2015  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unnecessary drama, in my opinion. In any case, good thing there is at least one person here not affected and not hating anyone at all.

Late to the party. Could you please inform me on what happened?
This thread is getting trashy
Why can't we go back to bread puns.

I knead some puns.
(Dec. 28, 2015  4:48 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Why can't we go back to bread puns.

I knead some puns.

I was really enjoying that, but I ran out of puns far too soon into the game.

Btw, if this post gets 1000 likes Brad will officially change his profile name to Bread.
1000 Likes (Click to View)
(Dec. 28, 2015  5:03 AM)Angry Face Wrote:

@[Bey Brad] It's time.
(Dec. 28, 2015  4:48 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Why can't we go back to bread puns.

I knead some puns.

I can't provide you with puns, but I can provide you with dank meme breadbear brought to you by the bad part of the FNaF fandom.
Breadbear

(Dec. 28, 2015  5:03 AM)Angry Face Wrote:

Too many carps were given for this.
(Dec. 28, 2015  5:59 AM)Calculator Carp Wrote: Too many carps were given for this.

Magikarp Smug
(Dec. 27, 2015  6:25 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: They still suck as a team. The Giants are better overall, but simply put the Redskins were giving a blessing of a schedule in comparison.
And that's why the Redskins beat the Giants. The Redskins have always had a pretty nice team. They just never produced results. The Redskins are playing really well as a team right now. That's the reason we excelled. You reall can't say the Giants are better when they can't beat us. They really don't have a "great" team that can match against any other playoff teams. Neither do the Redskins, but they're much closer than the Giants are at this point.