Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

drew a picture for Neos friend, worst decision I've ever made.
(Dec. 24, 2015  9:05 PM)Meta madness Wrote: drew a picture for Neos friend, worst decision I've ever made.

Never sexualize a Bit Beast ever again.
(Dec. 24, 2015  9:10 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  9:05 PM)Meta madness Wrote: drew a picture for Neos friend, worst decision I've ever made.

Cash is cash brah, i'm getting cash ain't no shame, just depression...

I'm never drawing for him again.
(Dec. 24, 2015  9:12 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  9:10 PM)Neo Wrote:

You aren't getting money from that.
Especially that.
(Dec. 24, 2015  9:30 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  9:10 PM)Neo Wrote: Never sexualize a Bit Beast ever again.

Especially that.

Kek. How bad was it on a scale of 5 - 7?
(Dec. 24, 2015  9:30 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  9:10 PM)Neo Wrote: Never sexualize a Bit Beast ever again.

Especially that.

Good, I better not be.
Don't normally get too personal here, but was just dumped by my girlfriend of six years on Christmas Eve. Feeling pretty crushed. Appreciate any good vibes.
(Dec. 24, 2015  11:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't normally get too personal here, but was just dumped by my girlfriend of six years on Christmas Eve. Feeling pretty crushed. Appreciate any good vibes.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. It really sucks that she dumped you (especially on Christmas Eve).
(Dec. 24, 2015  11:57 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  11:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't normally get too personal here, but was just dumped by my girlfriend of six years on Christmas Eve. Feeling pretty crushed. Appreciate any good vibes.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. It really sucks that she dumped you (especially on Christmas Eve).

Why do they even plan to do it on special days? It just ruins the special day for the person.
Haha, it wasn't "planned." Just happened.
Hope everything works out with you. Sounds pretty awful m8.
No I'm not here to mess with you in your current state.

I know me of all people here would be the last person you'd expect to tell you this but I will.

I'm sorry about what happened today, Brad. Today of all days makes it all the more devastating as well. I wish you the best in your recovery as well.

Keep in mind we here at the WBO do care about your well being and current state as well, tough feelings you maybe under going but I assure you that things will get better.

6 years jointed , I won't begin to imagine the connection but I can say it was important and dear to you.

I wish you that times be gentle and your heal be easy on you, Brad.

We may have never seen eye to eye, true enough but this is a situation where I do wish you all the better in the future.

-Meta madness
Thanks man. Really, sincerely appreciated.
We all are concerned for you, do take it easy please.

Damn, 6 years...

Did you had problems leading up to it or did she just flat out dump you? Either way, hopefully it's for the better!
Whenever I go through something bad; I always found Beyblade to be the most relaxing thing to reduce stress, anger, or sadness.
Good ol Jazz makes the mood all the more relaxing, gives you the space to feel released, ya know
(Dec. 25, 2015  2:20 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Good ol Jazz makes the mood all the more relaxing, gives you the space to feel released, ya know

My release method is just laying down on my bed. Or you know, punching a carp-enter in the face.
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:01 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  2:20 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Good ol Jazz makes the mood all the more relaxing, gives you the space to feel released, ya know

My release method is just laying down on my bed. Or you know, punching a carp-enter in the face.

Ya know, you're pretty cool

I eat salmon. Salmon>Carp. Lets do this buddy boy.
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:46 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

I eat salmon. Salmon>Carp. Lets do this buddy boy.

I'm happy because you won't eat me off my nice cozy carpet.
For some reason, my hand/forearm hurt really badly. I don't know if it's because of the mouse/typing, or my excessive practice launches. I can barely use a Beylauncher...

(Dec. 25, 2015  1:27 AM)Neo Wrote: Whenever I go through something bad; I always found Beyblade to be the most relaxing thing to reduce stress, anger, or sadness.

For some reason, I also find it really relaxing.
(Dec. 27, 2015  3:12 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: For some reason, my hand/forearm hurt really badly. I don't know if it's because of the mouse/typing, or my excessive practice launches. I can barely use a Beylauncher...

(Dec. 25, 2015  1:27 AM)Neo Wrote: Whenever I go through something bad; I always found Beyblade to be the most relaxing thing to reduce stress, anger, or sadness.

For some reason, I also find it really relaxing.

MOVE OVER, Aquarium TV channel! You have a new threat for relaxing imagery.
Who said they wouldn't make it? Redskins clinch the NFC East! #HTTR