Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

This is officially the weirdest comment i have gotten on youtube

[Image: pImqUPR.png]

Why would people want to buy youtube channels? I am so confused.
(Jul. 16, 2015  3:02 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: This is officially the weirdest comment i have gotten on youtube

[Image: pImqUPR.png]

Why would people want to buy youtube channels? I am so confused.

People do that so they can start off with tons of subs.

But it's stupid either way. Uncertain
(Jul. 15, 2015  6:49 PM)♥。◕‿‿◕。♥ Wrote: I'm... I'm sorry to hear about this @[Neo]. I really hope your grandmother does rest in peace and live in forever happiness in heaven (I'm agnostic too but still...). The death of your most loved ones is definitely the hardest thing to get over so you have my sympathies.

My condolences to you, your family and your grandmother's friends.

Regardless, thank you.

(Jul. 15, 2015  7:49 PM)ABCDCEFG Wrote: Neo didn't you mention multiple times you were atheist?

Sorry for your loss.

Probably. Eh..
(Jul. 12, 2015  9:00 PM)yt152430 Wrote: Thats really cool you got to meet george takei, you get anything signed? How long did you have to wait to meet him?

My cousin went first with my dad to get an autograph and the line was about half an hour. I was meeting Tony Todd with my sister at the time, so when we went to see George Takei the line was only about three minutes long so the wait was not too bad.
Lol so im heading to Nova Scotia next monday for about two weeks. Im planning to have a birthday party. Im wanting to have a birthday bash tournament when I come back.

Anyway. Im debating wether I should make a separate birthday party or just have the tournament and birthday party.

I think I could get one or two friends into it blading maybe.
(Jul. 25, 2015  12:31 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: http://www.bricklink.com/ML/sh186.jpg?1

Kai-V's hair spotted

Kai-V confirmed as Black Widow for the Avengers 3.
I am trying to have mine dual-length but OK, I can see the resemblance, you guys figured out my secret identity : Lego Black Widow hah.
By day she is a mild mannered beyblade enthusiast.... but at night.... she turns into a lego and seeks vengeance amongst legos that have wronged this city...
Woo, just got my Learner's Permit!
(Jul. 25, 2015  3:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Woo, just got my Learner's Permit!

Aren't you like my age? Oh well, better late than never. Congrats! I don't remember if I posted that I got my liscense about a month ago but if not, there you go lol.
(Jul. 25, 2015  4:45 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2015  3:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Woo, just got my Learner's Permit!

Aren't you like my age? Oh well, better late than never. Congrats! I don't remember if I posted that I got my liscense about a month ago but if not, there you go lol.

Thanks! At least in CT, you can only get your permit at 16 or older and considering I turned 16 in December, I had no time to study during the school year, haha.

Can you get it younger where you are?
(Jul. 25, 2015  12:31 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: http://www.bricklink.com/ML/sh186.jpg?1

Kai-V's hair spotted

You guys know her identity, now you can't be allowed to live.
Someone... make... LEGO... WBO... members...

NOW!

I already made one of myself, since I love Lego.
Made yakitori and miso grilled eggplant on my new charcoal barbecue for @[Kai-V] and @[The Boss] tonight. I had a really great time today, so big thank you to both of you. Look forward to an even better yakitori next time!
Sounds pretty good, Brad! What kind of yakitori did you have? please say not chicken heart
Exactly the one at the link provided — chicken thigh and green onion!
(Jul. 26, 2015  4:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Exactly the one at the link provided — chicken thigh and green onion!

And you didn't invite me over?

Remember to invite me for next time Wink
Hey, you have Kintori Yakitori!
Seriously I never thought I could even love eggplant ever hah. Thank you again for everything.
(Jul. 26, 2015  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Made yakitori and miso grilled eggplant on my new charcoal barbecue for @[Kai-V] and @[The Boss] tonight. I had a really great time today, so big thank you to both of you. Look forward to an even better yakitori next time!

Nothing like good food for a new generation.
Don't really like a good amount of modern Cartoon Network's shows, but I absolutely loved We Bare Bears. Did anyone else watch it tonight?
@[Bey Brad] cooking food for everyone at Anime North 2016??

Worst thing ever happened today, I tried baking a cake for my brothers birthday today, but I thought I had the sugar ready for the cake, only to later find out it was salt, ended up buying him one, hahahaha I suck at baking.
(Jul. 28, 2015  3:54 AM)LMAO Wrote: @[Bey Brad] cooking food for everyone at Anime North 2016??

Worst thing ever happened today, I tried baking a cake for my brothers birthday today, but I thought I had the sugar ready for the cake, only to later find out it was salt, ended up buying him one, hahahaha I suck at baking.

Please tell me you wrote Screw Uranus on the cake.
(Jul. 28, 2015  3:54 AM)LMAO Wrote: @[Bey Brad] cooking food for everyone at Anime North 2016??

Haha, not sure there's a great place for a charcoal barbecue around there :p