Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Sep. 28, 2014  5:02 PM)Crescent Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2014  4:58 PM)SoaringRager Wrote: I really love Destiny.
Some bad news; Destiny does not exist. We chose our future by the choices we make in life.
While it's been established that's not what he meant, the fact that destiny does not exist is certainly debatable. What if our lives are already planned out for us, and while our choices may seem random and controlled only by us, who's to say they are?
(Sep. 28, 2014  6:44 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2014  5:02 PM)Crescent Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2014  4:58 PM)SoaringRager Wrote: I really love Destiny.
Some bad news; Destiny does not exist. We chose our future by the choices we make in life.
While it's been established that's not what he meant, the fact that destiny does not exist is certainly debatable. What if our lives are already planned out for us, and while our choices may seem random and controlled only by us, who's to say they are?
Our lives are planned out; Kai-V pulls all of the strings from behind the scenes.

In other news, I installed Ubuntu onto my computer about a week ago and I'm really enjoying it. The operating system as a whole feels more stable than Windows, especially when playing games from my Steam library that support Linux. Although I will admit, I freaked out a bit when I found out about Shellshock (Bash bug), but I'm glad to know that my system isn't at risk. Kind of happy I picked Ubuntu and not another distro for that reason.
Happy October everyone! My month is off to a carpy start. I swear I'm getting on my last nerve with this one freshman kid. (I'm a Junior, just so you know) Anyways, he comes in all happy because his girlfriend kissed him. Somehow, his mood goes from "omg my gf kissed me lmaoo" mode to I'm not even sure what mode I'd call it. I could only assume he got the "warm and fuzzy" feeling from a kiss, then he thought, "I gotta act like a man, time to sucker punch this guy." Yes, he sucker punched me, and that's a punch you don't expect. He really just punched me with a textbook, but I couldn't really do anything, because I was in a state of shock. If I would have pulled the "think fast" strategy, I would have broke his glasses. Yes, you read that right. It's only right, this isn't the first time he wanted to be a badass in front of me. I really wish I could Falcon Punch him in the nose. How do I stop this infantile carp without harm?
(Oct. 02, 2014  1:00 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Happy October everyone! My month is off to a carpy start. I swear I'm getting on my last nerve with this one freshman kid. (I'm a Junior, just so you know) Anyways, he comes in all happy because his girlfriend kissed him. Somehow, his mood goes from "omg my gf kissed me lmaoo" mode to I'm not even sure what mode I'd call it. I could only assume he got the "warm and fuzzy" feeling from a kiss, then he thought, "I gotta act like a man, time to sucker punch this guy." Yes, he sucker punched me, and that's a punch you don't expect. He really just punched me with a textbook, but I couldn't really do anything, because I was in a state of shock. If I would have pulled the "think fast" strategy, I would have broke his glasses. Yes, you read that right. It's only right, this isn't the first time he wanted to be a badass in front of me. I really wish I could Falcon Punch him in the nose. How do I stop this infantile carp without harm?

So you're telling me that he (unprovoked) just came up to you and sucker punched you?

My first question would be where is the teacher.
The teacher is just taking roll call, and is chatting with the service students for 10 minutes on average. The good thing is, the teacher really has it in for this kid. (She treats him like a 7th grader, evidently he is.)
(Oct. 02, 2014  1:57 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: The teacher is just taking roll call, and is chatting with the service students for 10 minutes on average. The good thing is, the teacher really has it in for this kid. (She treats him like a 7th grader, evidently he is.)

Well first thing being, you should have told her immediately what happened. I mean, if I were you, I wouldn't just let him walk away with doing that. It's not right.

Personally, I wouldn't hit back. It'd only lead to a bigger fight at that point. If it's a kid who's as immature as you're making him sound, no point in getting in a fight with him, honestly. If you're in 11th grade, it wouldn't look to great getting into a fight with a freshman either, haha.

It's kinda late now, but if it happens again, just go straight to the teacher... I mean, I don't see why you wouldn't have said something even if she was doing roll call.
In my school, anything involving telling an adult about what a kid does is wrong, it spreads like wildfire. Kids have switched schools from this problem, because the students torment the victim to no end. And my teacher only cares about her incoming paycheck, because she only cares about discipline and her extremely annoying monotone nasal voice.
Again, I say. You need to move out here, where only a quarter of the males consist of 100% genuine bull excrement.

Last Week a freshman that I don't even know in my P.E. class drunk from my water bottle without permission. I grabbed him and almost hit him, when instead I took my water back( I had to waterfall from my own bottle) and reported him. He apparently wasn't dealt with.

And this week, I was talking to a friend in the locker room(as other were still walking in), when suddenly, Some guy "dunks" over me[I'm 6'7" and African American, all these guys are of the same ethnicity(all of those guys assume that I'm great at basketball and always want to challenge me for my height, these are the same type of people that are always reaching for the rim, ceiling and high points of walls). Irked, I continue my conversation, when I see another guy do the same. I grab at him again and barely kept myself from hitting him mid-air. This guy(a supposed friend) is near my locker and continues to gloat.

Basically, Highschool is where sphincters thrive and there is no way to avoid them and stay out of trouble. I just avoid them and find reasons for them to leave me alone.
I know what you mean, but it's almost the same situation there too. I'd never move near the desert heated areas, I'll stick to the gateway to everything known as LA. (Not Louisiana.)
Look what came in the mail today!

My Death Quetzcoatl that I won from Zankye's giveaway!
(Oct. 02, 2014  10:16 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Look what came in the mail today!

[Image removed.]

You are very lucky, that is one good prize IMO, and to be able to win Zankyes contest, congrats!
(Oct. 02, 2014  10:16 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Look what came in the mail today!

[Image removed.]

It's really awesome you won that!

I also think you should of covered your address ?
I've won in one of Zankyes contests too, but I lost it for good. (I think it was those little beys with a L and R launcher that winds up)

I don't like Double Posting, so I'll explain my awkward and weird day: I'll divide them.

The weird
The awkward
I'm finally understanding the true meaning of High School. Good gosh.
Excuse the Double Post, this is kinda important. My iPods been overheating to the point of it being hot to the touch. It does this and if it sits in my pocket, it'll hear up and drain 10% of my battery level. (I'm sorry for making a DP, could you guys read my other post above?)
Also, UPS sucks. You have to pay extra for a Saturday delivery PRIOR to ordering. Guess Monday will be the day...
Hope the Nats win against the Giants! Tied 1-1 at the top of the ninth with the Giants just getting a run! So much suspense! The Nats have to score or it'll go into extra innings!

EDIT: Starting the final inning! Let's hope the Nats can score and make the series 1-1!

EDIT: We're heading to the extras... Hope the Nats pull through!
There is a baseball thread, by the way. I hope the Nationals win. I always said they'd get good.
Ownage, I almost envy that awkward spoiler( except for the butt touching part, that is a no). The only high school experiences with girls liking me was with a platonic friend(who was kind loopy I guess and doesn't go to school anymore) and some girl who rarely spoke to me and I found out from her friends(wasn't sure if they meant it as a joke or what).
I'm so forever alone, I'm hosting a tournament during my homecoming.
I envy you, I wanna go to a tournament this Saturday. I went to homecoming last year, and it was not fun. I'm gonna stay home and watch TV this year XD
(Oct. 06, 2014  12:31 PM)Dual Wrote: I envy you, I wanna go to a tournament this Saturday. I went to homecoming last year, and it was not fun. I'm gonna stay home and watch TV this year XD

Well, we do need experienced members so... Try flying over here, I guarantee you won't be bored, but you most definitely would sweat like crazy. (Desert weather. I hate it.)
Edit: Fixed grammatical error, autocorrect sucks sometimes.
I just realized that Nano became inactive exactly four years after he registered here. Isn't that funny.
I got a hair cut today,my barber asked if I wanted anything in my head,I asked for the Slash Riger MS motif XD

So now i have a beyblade motif carved into my head
(Oct. 10, 2014  5:53 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: I got a hair cut today,my barber asked if I wanted anything in my head,I asked for the Slash Riger MS motif XD

Woah, let's see a picture Grin
(Oct. 10, 2014  5:53 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: I got a hair cut today,my barber asked if I wanted anything in my head,I asked for the Slash Riger MS motif XD

Da fuq are you for realz man?!
(Oct. 10, 2014  6:28 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

Da fuq are you for realz man?!
Lol Yeahhhhh

I didn't know what to do,so just beyblade it bro