Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Jun. 18, 2014  6:29 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: @Zancrow See how I apologized for acting stupid? Why are you bringing this up when clearly it is forgotten? (except for yt152430s comment, it was indirectly related to my posts) I'm curious to know what you have to say.

You never actually apologized for your ignorant assumption. You acknowledged that it was "jerky" (which it was) and acknowledged that you shouldn't have even attempted convincing people in the first place, but you didn't apologize for it.
Why can't we all just love sports and video games like me :3.

Football/Rugby: By far my favorite to play and watch. I can't play very good really, but I've been told I'm the best QB at my school even though we don't have a team, haha.

Soccer/futbol: I love watching it, not as much playing. I do like to do tricks with the ball though (spinning it on my finger and kicking it up and stuff.)

Basketball: Probably the sport I'm best at, I can't really watch it though. Not as much action.

RUNNING: YES SUM DONT CONSIDR ITZ SPORT BUT I DOO I LUV RUNING.
I'm a big fan of the GFL, the Galactic Football League. Of course it's just Science Fiction written by Scott Sigler, but GOOOOO KRAKENS!
I find sports to be a waste of time, as you can damage your own body and get hurt. I don't think competition is fun when you could end up being a "vegetable".
Whatever floats your boat.
Well we all need some sort of exercise, i think that should be the main point of this convo
(Jun. 18, 2014  2:55 PM)Neo~ Wrote: I find sports to be a waste of time, as you can damage your own body and get hurt. I don't think competition is fun when you could end up being a "vegetable".
Whatever floats your boat.

I find breathing to be a waste of time, as you can damage your own lungs and get hurt. Because what essentially is happening inside your body is a combustion reaction. I don't think breathing is fun because you could end up dead. Whatever floats your boat.
Im so happy. Tomorrow im going to start learning a martial art called lethwei. Its a rare martial art from myanmar which is in Burma. Tomorrow me and the lethwei practitioner are going to talk and trade idea but next week he'll be my bare knuckle sparring partner, im psyched
Myanmar and Burma are the same country.
My mistake, ive never studied burmese martial arts so this whole area is new to me
It's a fairly common mistake, but either way the martial arts that you will be taking sound really cool!
Thanks, for me the best part is just having a sparring partner that isnt afraid of bare knuckles, most of the schools near me are semi contact and/or wear a bunch of pads. I cant wait to test my training.
Man that lethwei practitioner is no joke, his skeletal system might as well be metal, he kicked a tree with a shin kick full force and acted like it was just some regular 60lb heavybag, im worried i might not keep up with him
Germany and Ghana had a surprising match in the World Cup today. I was pretty dissapointed that it was a tie (rooting for Germany) but oh well. If US wins tomorrow they get a guranteed spot in top 16 so that's sweet for all the US fans. Group G is tough can't wait to see which two teams make it out.
Another tie? That's the main reason I don't really watch soccer until after halftime. This is agonizing enough as it is... I hope Ghana wins, the last World Cup when they lost, they literally cried. (I didn't say that to make you think the players on that team are wimps by the way)

Today is 2 things important to me: Go Skateboarding Day and the Summer Solstice, and it's cloudy in LA. I swear that my area is outright creepy, yesturday I saw a big white illuminated thing shaped like a cross, in the middle of dark mountains. What do you think I saw?
Were you looking through a window? If you were then it could have been glare. Just my guess.
I was looking through a window, a car window. Could it have mean my mind playing tricks on me or I actually saw something?
You saw the dead coming back... They want to take you to Hell and eat you! No no, I'm just joking.

It probably was. Did you see anything scary lately? I use to see a white alien blob in my house.
(Jun. 22, 2014  12:07 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I was looking through a window, a car window. Could it have mean my mind playing tricks on me or I actually saw something?

Probably an airplane.
(Jun. 22, 2014  5:12 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2014  12:07 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I was looking through a window, a car window. Could it have mean my mind playing tricks on me or I actually saw something?

Probably an airplane.

Cosmic Pegasus!
Or an airplane. Or a bird.

"Was that a bird? Was that a plane?"
(Jun. 22, 2014  5:24 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2014  5:12 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Probably an airplane.

Cosmic Pegasus!
Or an airplane. Or a bird.

"Was that a bird? Was that a plane?"
No, I just got bored and took my Cross-Shaped Flashlight (patent pending) and decided to freak out Ownagederp. Using my powers of flight, I took off for a cross country fly, devising my evil scheme as I went. I flew around California all night, hoping that Ownagederp would see the light and freak out. Looks like it worked...Mystery Solved
I wasn't freaked out... I was terrified. loljk. But seriously, it was weird. I went back there, and it wasn't there. (It rhymes!) Anyone else seen some weird stuff?
I saw flashes in the woods once behind the house.
I thought it was Pikachu.
(Jun. 22, 2014  6:59 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I saw flashes in the woods once behind the house.
I thought it was Pikachu.
Get your pokeballs ready kids.
(Jun. 22, 2014  6:55 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I wasn't freaked out... I was terrified. loljk. But seriously, it was weird. I went back there, and it wasn't there. (It rhymes!) Anyone else seen some weird stuff?

I don't see weird stuff...I HEAR weird stuff. Sometimes, late at night, when I'm sleeping with my window open, I hear something that sounds like a UFO landing in the field behind my house. Sometimes I get scared but most of the time I just think its some weird car. Other times I hear screaming at the park behind my house. One time when I was younger, I thought someone was getting murdered down there. I mean, the kids there were screaming bloody murder! And the park doesn't close until some ranger or whatever they are comes up on a megaphone and yells "THE PARK IS NOW CLOSED!" that really gets on my nerves sometimes. People also LOVE to send off loud firecrackers at this time of year. One time I was so tired and thought about yelling out the window "WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET SOME SLEEP AROUND HERE?!?!?!" But I doubt they would've heard me. Behind my house is a forest-line, then a field, then a road, and then the park. I'm surprised I was able to hear those people.
I think I'm eligible for a Creepypasta story, with all these weird things. I got another one, last night my power went out for 2 seconds, I was looking outside before, there was some kind of RC car, when the power came back on, it disappeared. Also, watch out for Sonic.exe because he's a not so scary looking character.