Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

Ever had one of those times when your nose itches like crazy for NO apparent reason, end when you try to scratch it, it won't go away? Yeah, I'm having that right now, and I wanna flip a carp...
(Mar. 29, 2011  7:27 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Actually the youngest member is BeyJun who is 3.

wow, 3. BeyJun must have been born to play beyblade.
(Mar. 28, 2011  3:52 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:10 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:00 AM)Sparta Wrote: Speaking of insurance...

Like a good neighbor, state farm is...THERE! With an aflack duck? [aflack duck appears]

And the girl from room 70? [hot girl from room 70 appears]

And can I get a hot tub? [hot tub magically appears]

like a good neiber state farm is their with... a capricorn that can win.(a capricorn appears with 10 times the stamina)and vegeta saying over 9000 with a epic face mask while eatin A BURRITO!Eee

hah, yeah right; we can only dream of a capricorne that can win.

thats why statefarm is their.
A capricorne that can win, if we ARE talking about beyblades, Uhh, Screw Capricorn isn't bad, the Metal Flat tip is my favouritest tip evar, and I've got a few combos I'm working at with it that can handle most of the big threats of the current metagame quite nicely, and I got pretty good results with Screw Pisces 90RF (no metal face needed, it doesn't suffer enough recoil to warrant the speed loss), which I recall posting in the "Screw Discussion" thread. And the CW looks AMAZING. So, yeah.

BUT, yeah, these thoughts of mine, they belong in the beyblade random thoughts thread, but anyway.
Ugh...the time of the year when I need to clean my room (aka fold all my laundry bags that i let pile up Tongue_out) is when I'm at my laziest...and I need to finish taking pictures on the comic for Friday, too. ; A; Rush, rush!
The bar I work at is called "230 Down" because its street address is 230 elm street and it's downstairs. When I heard 230 I was like "no, no, that stays up" lol thinking about the 230 track.
I'm afraid that when I'm past 21, I'll still get carded. If you've seen my picture, I don't even look 20 at all. People have thought I was 13 to 16!
When I'm not in heals/dress, I look under 18. When I turned 21, they would X my hands in clubs and I'd be like "uh nu nu nu take a look again" ...then I'd wait....and I'd be like "happy birthday to me Grin"
I hope they don't do that to me as I grow older. Then again, the only types of drinks I like are light drinks and lagers...
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:32 PM)Deikailo Wrote: When I'm not in heels/dress, I look under 18. When I turned 21, they would X my hands in clubs and I'd be like "uh nu nu nu take a look again" ...then I'd wait....and I'd be like "happy birthday to me Grin"

Hello, grammar and speling perfectionist here. I would like to inform you that your spelling of the word "Heels" was incorrect for the context you had chose to insert said misspelled word into. Note that I have provided the necessary changes.

Regards,

Sparta

Sorry 'bout that. Anyways, how come school lunch is always so gross? And they say they are feeding us nutritional stuff? It's covered in grease! Well, in my school anyways.
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:09 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:32 PM)Deikailo Wrote: When I'm not in heels/dress, I look under 18. When I turned 21, they would X my hands in clubs and I'd be like "uh nu nu nu take a look again" ...then I'd wait....and I'd be like "happy birthday to me Grin"

Hello, grammar and speling perfectionist here. I would like to inform you that your spelling of the word "Heels" was incorrect for the context you had chose to insert said misspelled word into. Note that I have provided the necessary changes.

Regards,

Sparta

Sorry 'bout that. Anyways, how come school lunch is always so gross? And they say they are feeding us nutritional stuff? It's covered in grease! Well, in my school anyways.
Do you realize how obnoxious that is? I can't be human without it being thrown in my face? Seriously, leave room for error and resto druids.

Not to mention I could rip apart your post with all of its grammatical errors if I wanted to be that obnoxious, too.
(Mar. 29, 2011  8:17 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Sometimes, I think a few members are just newborns randomly hitting keys.

But ReallyRandomTJ, I know in Australia that would be considered highly illegal. AND if it IS for some reason legal, I'd go in and LITERALLY carp on your boss's desk. Or pull something hilarious, at least. But first, look for some compensation for that, because that is totally, utterly magikarp.

Also, Dan, who may see this by chance or may not, just reminded me why I like this place. I might stay around, and be less barky. Maybe Wink

Yeah, depending on the agreement it is completely legal. Its not like maternity leave or anything where they by law must keep a spot with the a same pay job left for you. Alright, hope you are since cool, new releases are coming up.
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:35 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:09 PM)Sparta Wrote:

Regards,

Sparta

Do you realize how obnoxious that is? I can't be human without it being thrown in my face? Seriously, leave room for error and resto druids.

Not to mention I could rip apart your post with all of its grammatical errors if I wanted to be that obnoxious, too.

LMFAO I lol'd when I read that, and it's extra funny because they are total trash XD
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:57 PM)|Joe| Wrote: LMFAO I lol'd when I read that, and it's extra funny because they are total trash XD
Well, NOW they are... Pre-cata they were better. Same with rogues. Blizz screwed up ALL of my choice toons. Speechless
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:01 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:57 PM)|Joe| Wrote: LMFAO I lol'd when I read that, and it's extra funny because they are total trash XD
Well, NOW they are... Pre-cata they were better. Same with rogues. Blizz screwed up ALL of my choice toons. Speechless

How do you think I feel as an Unholy DK Pinching_eyes I didn't just get nerfed, I got turned into a cute puppy.
Ew, why would you pick unholy? Blood tank, bro.
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:32 PM)Deikailo Wrote: When I'm not in heals/dress, I look under 18. When I turned 21, they would X my hands in clubs and I'd be like "uh nu nu nu take a look again" ...then I'd wait....and I'd be like "happy birthday to me Grin"

You look 16 though... (compliment?)

I have the opposite of you guys. Some people say I look like I'm 16+, yet I'm only 14 ^^; Is that good or bad?? I want to look young when I grow up, not old!
I can't stop sneezing! OH GOD this room is dirty to the core!
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:12 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I can't stop sneezing! OH GOD this room is dirty to the core!

That's how mine is ^^; It takes about 3 days to get mine semi-clean. If you want it to be perfect, then maybe a week...

I'm going to a anime club tonight, 5:30-8:00. I'm going with my friend. There's going to be free Pokey ^____________^ I wonder what It'll be like.
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Ew, why would you pick unholy? Blood tank, bro.

I tried tanking and it's booooooring. I use Blood for PvP
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:11 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:32 PM)Deikailo Wrote: When I'm not in heals/dress, I look under 18. When I turned 21, they would X my hands in clubs and I'd be like "uh nu nu nu take a look again" ...then I'd wait....and I'd be like "happy birthday to me Grin"

I have the opposite of you guys. Some people say I look like I'm 16+, yet I'm only 14 ^^; Is that good or bad?? I want to look young when I grow up, not old!
In what picture do I look 16? Chocked_2
(Mar. 29, 2011  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: if you are intelligent, you will figure it out.

Oh, God. I just saw this. And now I feel like a complete and total idiot...

I have so much trouble, it isn't even funny. I don't really know how to do anything on Photoshop, and I've sort of given up trying. However, I can stumble around on Paint...
To add a photo in one photo, as the other wrote, you basically just do copy and paste, so I do not know what you are doing ...
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:11 AM)Nano Wrote:

In what picture do I look 16? Chocked_2

Not the one you took when you turned 21. You looked like a 21 year old in that one. I'm talking about the tournament videos.