Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

Is that lady holding a Papillon? I love Papillons. They are so cute and soft Joyful_2
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:32 AM)Nano Wrote: Is that lady holding a Papillon? I love Papillons. They are so cute and soft Joyful_2

Serious
Anyone heard of Little Busters! or Vocaloid? It feels like only me, my friends an a few others know about those two.
Sam: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It made me to tears man. Rofl, made my day =P thank you.
I know English is a difficult language to get a grasp on, but some of the recent posts I've been reading are just wersnvmdxbvdskgfhsadfjp-ertfsfgfsdfsdfas'bewfcsad9gv in terms of grammar, and spelling.
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:57 PM)To Wrote: I know English is a difficult language to get a grasp on, but some of the recent posts I've been reading are just wersnvmdxbvdskgfhsadfjp-ertfsfgfsdfsdfas'bewfcsad9gv in terms of grammar, and spelling.
I get what you mean... It's hard to understand how alot of people type...

Acording to Nano's Twitter account, he got Rick-Rolled by his fourth period teacher today! And to make it worse, his teacher started dancing and singing along! XD I'm seriously suprised that a few of my teachers haven't Rick-Rolled my Classes yet! XD
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:46 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: And to make it worse, his teacher started dancing and singing along!

Glorious.

Seriously, I can relate. Rick Astley is freakin' awesome, man.
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:49 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:46 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: And to make it worse, his teacher started dancing and singing along!

Glorious.

Dude, sometimes I wonder how your mind works. (No offense) Seriously though, I have a feeling that you have a very active, yet odd, imagination... I'm serious though. Your a very odd person. (not to mention you remind me of myself.)
Today sucks, I spraind(t?) my anckle and it hurts really bad, I can't do anything! I was suposed to go sking but I can't, I can't even move my carpin' anckle!
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:58 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Your a very odd person

Absurd.

Times Magazine elected me "Most Average Normal Man Ever" You are therefore entirely wrong.
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:37 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:58 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Your a very odd person

Absurd.

Times Magazine elected me "Most Average Normal Man Ever" You are therefore entirely wrong.

oh yeah Times Magazine is always right
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:46 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:57 PM)To Wrote: I know English is a difficult language to get a grasp on, but some of the recent posts I've been reading are just wersnvmdxbvdskgfhsadfjp-ertfsfgfsdfsdfas'bewfcsad9gv in terms of grammar, and spelling.

Yes, it's definitely hard to understand how "alot" of people write In English.
Too bad "alot" isn't English.
Tongue_out
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:46 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Acording to Nano's Twitter account, he got Rick-Rolled by his fourth period teacher today! And to make it worse, his teacher started dancing and singing along! XD I'm seriously suprised that a few of my teachers haven't Rick-Rolled my Classes yet! XD
It burned my eyes....
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:49 PM)Dude Wrote:

Glorious.

I have always wondered where he gets his deep voice from.
And I still dont get it. .__. You guys are chatting even tho its NOT a chat room. Maybe change the still. It doesnt make sense tho. Lol
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:49 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

Tongue_out
Then what language is it? I always thought "Alot" was English. I guess I have been spelling the correct word wrong this whole time...
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:49 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

Tongue_out
Then what language is it? I always thought "Alot" was English. I guess I have been spelling the correct word wrong this whole time...
it's spelled a lot, i've been mixing them up to for years now lol
so last night i parked at the movies, next to an suv with "bieber bus" and "never say never" painted on the windows. it had just started to snow. I come back out of the movies, suv is gone, and I see this on my car. ...

[Image: 16901467685952108315204.jpg]

"What the F***'s a Bieber? "
for the people that don't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS9sUm5Y0sg
You mean like from the Super Bowl commercial? That was funny when he made fun of himself.<off topic?
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:43 PM)Otsu Wrote: so last night i parked at the movies, next to an suv with "bieber bus" and "never say never" painted on the windows. it had just started to snow. I come back out of the movies, suv is gone, and I see this on my car. ...

<image>

"What the ****'s a Bieber? "
for the people that don't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS9sUm5Y0sg

hahaha, oh this made my night. Your car got Bieberised. Maybe this will teach you and anyone else on this forum to never park near a Bieber fan-wagon.
PERFECT TIME TO POST JAEMS!
Remember that eBay auction with, like, 8 beys sold because those kids broke their bath tub playing with them? Well, it has reached meme status:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/beyblades-ebay-auction
[Image: kidwithweed.jpg]
O my god XD That is hilarious. This is my first meme-birth I've seen so this is extra special Joyful_3
Wow, meme-birth is impressive XD

How come the other freakish events we get around here don't get so popular? (i.e Blader Kenny)
(Feb. 10, 2011  11:46 PM)Dan Wrote: PERFECT TIME TO POST JAEMS!
Remember that eBay auction with, like, 8 beys sold because those kids broke their bath tub playing with them? Well, it has reached meme status:

Stupid /b/ always getting credit when the original/long lasting post was in /toy/...
(Feb. 10, 2011  11:46 PM)Dan Wrote: PERFECT TIME TO POST JAEMS!
[Image: kidwithweed.jpg]

ha ha ha ha the one with the time bomb is hilarious
I now cannot stop listening to "The World" until I learn how to say the words in Japanese Pinching_eyes At least it's not a bad song.