Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

(Jan. 15, 2011  4:41 PM)Giga Wrote: So my avatar and signature have gone offline Unhappy

Thats what happens when you dissapear you avatar and Sig begin to erode Smile
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:52 PM)Nano Wrote: Best amv EVER!!!!

yea i aggre!
I love it !

Bye
From StormPegy
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:36 PM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:38 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: It's like how people said all of the worlds computers would crash, and the world would end in 2000.

That was a real crisis. My mom was on the of people working to fix it. The only reason everything didn't crash is because they fixed all of they microchips in time. It had something to do with the way The microchips counted the years. If it had happens they electronichls would have shut down, but after a year they would have worked again.

Certain programs were only written to count the years up to 99. After that they would reset to year 1. The software needed to be modified to be able to count further than that.

Bit of a pain, but hardly a crisis.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:56 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:45 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:48 PM)Khel Wrote: You did that one type where you use a credit card to unlock a bolt lock, correct? If so teach me how!

google is your friend.
Hear that Nano? I'm Google! (jk)

All you have to do is put the card in between the door and the wall, push down on the corner of the Dead Bolt, and twist the knob.

It doesn't work on deadbolt doors. It just had to be a rudimentary lock.
The idea was that the reset would destroy all data that did not exist in 1900. Nuke-Launching systems didn't. They would all go off, destroying the planet. That was what everyone was afraid of, but it's just the nature of Man to overreact to stuff.
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:39 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: The idea was that the reset would destroy all data that did not exist in 1900. Nuke-Launching systems didn't. They would all go off, destroying the planet. That was what everyone was afraid of, but it's just the nature of Man to overreact to stuff.

None of that was ever a REAL concern, people were worried because things would shut down.
Like I said. Man has issues with overreacting. When the media got ahold of that, that is when these rumors came up.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:28 PM)Medz Wrote: If you say so.

Pretty safe to say, "Haters gonna hate." It's a tough dance bro >.>

I keep passing out sporadically lately, sometimes in the middle of conversations. I've also been known to send gibberish messages in chat when this happens. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong...
I mean, my sleep schedule's out of wack but I'm sleeping...
Thoughts, anyone?
Best intro ever Smile

On another note, has anyone tried Logans Extra Sweet Corn? Its pretty good, me and Chipz had two whole bags ^^

Anyone can forge a quote: Smug

Kai-V Wrote:Dmsum2u is rip-off, his prices are always so high.

Don't flame me for this I didnt say it Speechless
I just had some hot pot! It is soooo go Joyful_3. I am over at my uncle's girlfriend's house for the weekend, and they are Chinese so that means lots of Chinese food! I have had a good time so far. I am on a laptop so I can check the WBO when I'm bored. I also get to play Runescape for the first time in so long Joyful_3
Sup WBO, was wondering, Any new design contests coming up?
(Jan. 17, 2011  4:08 PM)H2O Wrote: Sup WBO, was wondering, Any new design contests coming up?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO

You should ask this question there.
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:55 AM)fragbait Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:28 PM)Medz Wrote: If you say so.

Pretty safe to say, "Haters gonna hate." It's a tough dance bro >.>

I keep passing out sporadically lately, sometimes in the middle of conversations. I've also been known to send gibberish messages in chat when this happens. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong...
I mean, my sleep schedule's out of wack but I'm sleeping...
Thoughts, anyone?

Go to a doctor.
I set 5 Alarms on my phone so I would wake up at 7:00 today. (I had off school today.) It was a bad idea. My phone turned on 5 times to play the Zelda theme. I couldn't stop it... Not my smartest idea ever.

Also, if anybody on here knows how to make one of those moving Avatars, PM me. I need a favor.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Also, if anybody on here knows how to make one of those moving Avatars, PM me. I need a favor.

I'm guessing you mean a .GIF avatar? I can't help ya there, but I thought I'd make it easier for you to find someone to help by giving you the right name for it Tongue_out

I finally start college tomorrow after my semester break. The days of doing nothing all the time are finally coming to an end :\ I'm sad.
(Jan. 17, 2011  11:57 PM)Evan Wrote: I finally start college tomorrow after my semester break. The days of doing nothing all the time are finally coming to an end :\ I'm sad.

You make me feel like I'm wasting my time. You are two days younger than me yet you are in college, and I'm spending my time trying to get nominated for one. ( USNA a military academy)
Meh. I just watched some filler Bleach episode about Alladin...All I can say is wow.
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:03 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  11:57 PM)Evan Wrote: I finally start college tomorrow after my semester break. The days of doing nothing all the time are finally coming to an end :\ I'm sad.

You make me feel like I'm wasting my time. You are two days younger than me yet you are in college, and I'm spending my time trying to get nominated for one. ( USNA a military academy)

I'm sorry if I make you feel like that. I honestly think I've cheated the system. I began to exhibit signs of deep depression and generalized anxiety so I dropped out of high school the middle of my sophomore year until I found the school I graduated from, Bridges. It's for recovering drug addicts, pregnant teenagers, kids missing a lot of credits, etc etc so it is a work at your own pace kind of deal. I was able to finish three years of school in one and a half and actually got out a year early.

My college education so far has been entirely payed for by Uncle Sam through the FAFSA.
(Jan. 17, 2011  11:57 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Also, if anybody on here knows how to make one of those moving Avatars, PM me. I need a favor.

I'm guessing you mean a .GIF avatar? I can't help ya there, but I thought I'd make it easier for you to find someone to help by giving you the right name for it Tongue_out

I finally start college tomorrow after my semester break. The days of doing nothing all the time are finally coming to an end :\ I'm sad.

that is a long break! We got off on the 23rd and started on the 3rd (My exams ran late that semester).

I'm already working on papers etc haha. Well it's the final semester for me before I am free.
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:17 AM)Khel Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  11:57 PM)Evan Wrote:

that is a long break! We got off on the 23rd and started on the 3rd (My exams ran late that semester).

I'm already working on papers etc haha. Well it's the final semester for me before I am free.

As stated in my post above I graduated a year early, May 24th. Since then I have been sleeping in all day, staying up all night, and generally just being lazy. It was nice, but all good things must end :\
I was referring more so to how late in the new year the semester begins for you guys.
Oh gotcha. I think it's just my school is weird. All the high schools around here started on the 3rd.
The equivalent of "college" here always starts the winter semester late in January as well.
Well I am on my way home from Seattle as I type this. I still have another 2hr to go. I guess all good things come come to a end.
JusT wrote a strongly written letter to a guy to sell sonokong attack stadium separately from the box..the sonokong meteo l drago and gravity perseus collection set
Ive written a little something something for Kai-V, hah.

Roses are red,
Mods names are blue,
And so yours,
Unlike Fyuuors
Under this moonlit night
In Canada.

All a joke.