Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

I doubt she will like it. She hates any form of affection. Even if it is a joke, she'll hate it, because she hates jokes.

On another topic, it seems like Roan is closing super old topics that are being bumped. If that's the case, doesn't it make more sense to just close the topics in which no one has posted for a year or something?

P.S: I'm not saying Roan does a bad job, he's actually surprisingly proactive and excellent at that.
Sorry, I'm not about to spend a bunch of my time going back and locking old threads.

People should know not to bring back old threads unless they have something substantial to add to the conversation. If they don't and choose to bump an old thread with what amounts to being a SPAM post, I will lock the thread and warn the person in question, simple as that!

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. Smile
hey, what happened to Ricko? I saw some of his posts earlier and now hes banned?
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:15 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: hey, what happened to Ricko? I saw some of his posts earlier and now hes banned?

he was on thin ice from what i saw anywho i am going through serios pain at this moment. i messed up my back. my friends and i were trying to see howmany boooks fit in one back pack and i tried to carry it. im so stupid
Since I am a science nerd I find this very interesting
http://news.discovery.com/space/warp-dri...ngine.html
And I'd like to point out that Einstiens theory is just that,a theory and theprys can be wrong. Also I should just make a science thread :V unless their is one,I'll search..
I can't find a link anywhere. But, apparently they found a green blob thingy in space that is giving birth to stars. Kinda cool when you think about it.

Btw, Gloomy, that thing you posted a link to is kinda odd. Why would we need to travel that fast?
Hmm indeed strang,and duh so that way we can visit other galaxies without it taking like 60 years...
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I can't find a link anywhere. But, apparently they found a green blob thingy in space that is giving birth to stars. Kinda cool when you think about it.

Btw, Gloomy, that thing you posted a link to is kinda odd. Why would we need to travel that fast?

0_o A green blob thingy giving birth to stars... And I thought I heard everything...

And if we could travel that fast we could Beybattle with anyone, even if they are across the country!
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:13 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I can't find a link anywhere. But, apparently they found a green blob thingy in space that is giving birth to stars. Kinda cool when you think about it.

0_o A green blob thingy giving birth to stars... And I thought I heard everything...

And if we could travel that fast we could Beybattle with anyone, even if they are across the country!

Across the planetin the matter of what half of a half second? Though you would have to use a ship,and it would have to be big. :V
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:17 AM)Gloomy Wrote: half of a half second?

That's a quarter second. Also we don't have any materials solid enough to go so fast, whatever goes so fast would be destroyed quickly.
I just noticed something. I didn't introduce myself. Is it to late yet?
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:00 AM)Nano Wrote: I just noticed something. I didn't introduce myself. Is it to late yet?

With nearly 800 posts under your belt, yeah, I'd say it's just a little too late.
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:01 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:00 AM)Nano Wrote: I just noticed something. I didn't introduce myself. Is it to late yet?

With nearly 800 posts under your belt, yeah, I'd say it's just a little too late.
A little? More like alot!

I can't wait until Avatar: The Legend Of Korra premieres. I really liked Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's one of my favorite cartoons of all time! Too bad Avatar: The Legend Of Korra is only gonna be 12 Episodes long... (It's a Mini-Series) Although, if the fans speak up, they might make it an actual show! (Like, not a Mini-Series)
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:47 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I can't wait until Avatar: The Legend Of Korra premieres.

Thanks for telling me about, it does look interesting.

I'm glad the franchise isn't dead, after that horrible 'The Last Airbender' live-action movie. Wonder if they'll make a sequel to that...
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:08 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:47 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I can't wait until Avatar: The Legend Of Korra premieres.

Thanks for telling me about, it does look interesting.

I'm glad the franchise isn't dead, after that horrible 'The Last Airbender' live-action movie. Wonder if they'll make a sequel to that...
They already announced that they are making 3 movies.

They better fire Shamalon...

Also, has anybody here read a Manga called Reborn? (Or watched the Anime?) I read the Manga and it was really good! I wonder if the Anime will be released in English? (Hopefully)
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: They already announced that they are making 3 movies.

They better fire Shamalon...

I assume three movies include the first film because its the three book thing (i.e. three seasons). Anyway, they better make the three movies quick because Noah Ringer is going to go through puberty very soon, hah. (<---/joke, yes i have already considered replacement, or making Aang looking more like a teen in 3rd film)
I just went downstairs to get a snack. And my parents were watching American Idol. There was a 25 year old guy from Japan singing Party in the U.S.A. I almost died laughing!! XD XD XD XD
I entered the Attack of the Show Epic Giveaway, and I really want to win. I feel good about it, because it is completely random, and you can only enter once. Turning 18 is extremely useful in life. I also can't wait to go the the Ludacris(an American rapper) concert tomorrow! This week has had me overly anxious. I still have to take the SAT on Saturday. I know I'll be relieved when the week is over.
(Jan. 20, 2011  6:38 AM)Nano Wrote: I just went downstairs to get a snack. And my parents were watching American Idol. There was a 25 year old guy from Japan singing Party in the U.S.A. I almost died laughing!! XD XD XD XD

I saw that too! i thought it was very funny XD
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:03 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:55 AM)fragbait Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:28 PM)Medz Wrote: If you say so.

Pretty safe to say, "Haters gonna hate." It's a tough dance bro >.>

I keep passing out sporadically lately, sometimes in the middle of conversations. I've also been known to send gibberish messages in chat when this happens. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong...
I mean, my sleep schedule's out of wack but I'm sleeping...
Thoughts, anyone?

Go to a doctor.

That requires money that I don't have.
The US isn't so kind to those who don't have money when it comes to medical stuff.
It's gotten a bit worse too. I feel completely fine before I pass out, and I feel no different after I do. The only reason I know it's happening is because I usually remember what time it was when I passed out.
Another indication: I slept for 12 hours yesterday. Starting at 8PM. While I'm posting this, it's 611am. I haven't slept yet. Guess I'm really living up to that "Zombie" thing I joke about in my Title, eh?

(Jan. 19, 2011  7:01 AM)Roan Wrote:

It's never too late for a proper intro, in my opinion. Grin
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:10 PM)fragbait Wrote: It's never too late for a proper intro, in my opinion. Grin
Really ? What if you considered that I never introduced myself either.
(Jan. 20, 2011  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:10 PM)fragbait Wrote: It's never too late for a proper intro, in my opinion. Grin
Really ? What if you considered that I never introduced myself either.
I'd say, "Great! I'd love to read Kai-V's introduction!"
Anyway, I can't wait for the new "Survivor" series. Redemption Island seems pretty cool. Do you all think it'll just be one season, or will it stay in for a while?
(Jan. 20, 2011  6:38 AM)Nano Wrote: I just went downstairs to get a snack. And my parents were watching American Idol. There was a 25 year old guy from Japan singing Party in the U.S.A. I almost died laughing!! XD XD XD XD
Lol, I saw that! I thought he was gonna sing a Michael Jackson song, considering he was dressed like him.

Man, I wish I was a Moderator...

Kai-V - I would love to see that happen! (jk)
Not to be a jerk or anything, but making posts like that certainly aren't going to help you get there.

Moderators are chosen based on a lot of things, but a lot of it has to do with post quality and how you present yourself to the community. It's a lot like finding a job in the real world -- if you have any hope of being hired, you want to show your absolute best qualities and behaviors at all times to the potential employer.

Also, being a moderator isn't as grand as you might think it is. It's a big commitment and there's a lot more work involved in it than it seems.
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:18 PM)Roan Wrote: Not to be a jerk or anything, but making posts like that certainly aren't going to help you get there.

Moderators are chosen based on a lot of things, but a lot of it has to do with post quality and how you present yourself to the community. It's a lot like finding a job in the real world -- if you have any hope of being hired, you want to show your absolute best qualities and behaviors at all times to the potential employer.

Also, being a moderator isn't as grand as you might think it is. It's a big commitment and there's a lot more work involved in it than it seems.
Hmm, I never thought of it that way... From now on I'm gonna try my hardest!! Thanks for saying that, it kinda gave me a different outlook on being a Moderator. But, I'm still gonna try to become a Moderator! I know it's not grand, I know it can be stressful, and I know it can be hard at times. Not to mention, some people tend to hate Moderators! The thing is, that's when the strong become stronger. I'm not the kind of guy that would give up on his goals because it's "Too Hard" or "I can't do it" I'm the kind of guy who tries until he gets it right. I'm the guy who's gonna try his best until he becomes a Moderator!

Oh, and I just checked, Kai-V really didn't make a Intro!!