Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Was just wondering,I Think about science stuff a lot :V like if we could control every atom in our body couldn't we like walk through walls? Since were always moving,even solids like us?
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:49 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Was just wondering,I Think about science stuff a lot :V like if we could control every atom in our body couldn't we like walk through walls? Since were always moving,even solids like us?

But if we could control every atom in our body, we still couldn't walk through solid mass. I think.
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:11 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:59 AM)Kie-V Wrote: I absorbed Kai-V ^^ FINALLY

Damn, I turned into a woman :"(

If you are Kai-V, then what's her avatar?

It's not written like that. It's KIE-V.

It's funny that nobody made a thread about dinosaurs despite the description.
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:36 AM)Khel Wrote: OK eff it, I'm sick of this BS

Your posts suck, your attempts at carp kissing suck, and if I were a mod still I would have banned you by now.

Keep it up though, and I'm pretty sure you will be. This thread has gone to carp, and many people here are responsible.

One of the best posts made in this thread since ...

We should start being more strict on things.
Who says I'm overly harsh now? Hah.
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:51 AM)Nano Wrote: But if we could control every atom in our body, we still couldn't walk through solid mass. I think.

Theoretically, you could.
Why is it so hard to think of a new chapter for a story?
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:20 AM)blah Wrote:

Your posts suck, your attempts at carp kissing suck, and if I were a mod still I would have banned you by now.

Keep it up though, and I'm pretty sure you will be. This thread has gone to carp, and many people here are responsible.

The day of reckoning is coming, fear not...
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:11 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:59 AM)Kie-V Wrote: I absorbed Kai-V ^^ FINALLY

Damn, I turned into a woman :"(

If you are Kai-V, then what's her avatar?

nice work trying to solve the case there, detective caine

[Image: Horatio-Caine-discovers-a-Traitor.jpg].
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:52 PM)Roan Wrote: The day of reckoning is coming, fear not...
Shhh... Grin

On a side note, I've just realized that I've joined this site for a year already, hah.
Good times back then when most of the posts were constructively witty.
Machipz, what if that littlechipz n00b is that rup123 guy that posts bad things? He's doing it recently.
^ nah, chipz isn't smart enough to do that,
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:20 AM)blah Wrote:

What would we change tho?

Make a new thread just called "Spam it up"
Lol
Be major dicks to lousy posters.

Usually works.
I just came up with an idea of first: how to make a car that runs on air! and second: how to make a good idea for nano bots.

the car first off is like a open hole at the front and back when you start where the number plates are, then you use a slight jolt from air cannons either side of the car which can be used forward or backward and use the holes to force air into a chamber and by having a complete seal used put round the chamber by machine arms or something can create a vaccum which is infinite so it can control the car with its energy. no idea how yet but i think a cool idea, nanobots should be made to be part of a honeycomb structure where the shape fits perfectly next to other nanobots and thus can form amazing shapes and do all actions humans can and more!
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:30 PM)Khel Wrote: Be major dicks to lousy posters.

Usually works.

Eh, but then they go QQing and making threads about how people are being mean to them. Imo it's just not worth all the spam that would be created from it. So anyway, did anyone here get hit with snow today? PA was supposed to a get a lot, but they were wrong like always.
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:49 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I just came up with an idea of first: how to make a car that runs on air!

But that already exists...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/22...99939.html

AirPods. If they sold them, I'd buy 'em.
and they made cars that run on the energy created from smashing 2 types of air which i cant remember
I went to the Dentist yesterday... (That's why I wasn't online. Well, that and other reasons.) It was weird. In the end they gave me a temporary Filling and I have to go back on the 19th of this month. Although, even though that tooth doesn't hurt anymore, my wisdom teeth still hurt... T_T But on the bright side they told me how to make them stop hurting!
two retards ruining the name of beyblade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWEnc1Suk...re=related
Found the person http://worldbeyblade.org/User-littlechipz and chipz u get what u deserved and khel is right
What did lilttlechipz do wrong? SPAMmed threads?
If the reckoning is coming I should go ahead and delete my account now :V probably end up banned anyways :T
(Jan. 07, 2011  9:41 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: two retards ruining the name of beyblade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWEnc1Suk...re=related

That's disgusting. What were they naming the beys? XD
This thread isn't for beyblade :V move it to beyblade random thoughts