Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Add a bit more content to your posts please Smile

Random Thought: I've gotta get some Christmas shopping done tommrow, at Pacific Mall!
Anyone been there?
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:37 AM)Black_Rose Wrote: So here is the thing it's half past 5 in the morning I have a massive headache not to mention I can barely breathe though my nose at the moment and I just genrally don't feel very good right now. The worst part is the complete and utter douche bags that live across the road from me have not stopped playing music all night, arguing with each other out in the street and just being huge dicks like always. Now the thing is I live on a council estate but even then things shouldn't be this bad I know how many people have put in complaints to the local council and the police are at the house every other day so my question is how in the hell are they still living there, this has been going ever since they moved in.
If your so sick go sneeze on them and make them sick to or just go over and ask them to be quiet. Also police officer's are pretty much useless. Where I live there were 27 robberies and one car stolen in one weekend, my friends amps from his car and 4 batteries from vehicles in a locked shed on land my family rents were part of that 27.
Hm, so my family has saved up a lot of money for a vacation, and it's either Japan or Canada, both of these are my favorite countries, but I have no idea in what one to chose to go to.
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:35 AM)Raykon Wrote: Hm, so my family has saved up a lot of money for a vacation, and it's either Japan or Canada, both of these are my favorite countries, but I have no idea in what one to chose to go to.

Go to Japan and buy 20 Hell Kerbecs.
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:35 AM)Raykon Wrote: Hm, so my family has saved up a lot of money for a vacation, and it's either Japan or Canada, both of these are my favorite countries, but I have no idea in what one to chose to go to.

Where in Japan? Where in Canada?
is it just me,or is everybody ignoring this thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Answerin...tions-here

Speechless i mean really, ia m pretty sure Kai-V didnt type that for her health and we really need to find a way to get new members to read the rules :\

anyways not the reason why i am posting Joyful_2
a whole bunch of snow fell of the roof,but the funny thing is it all landed on my brother and knocked him out,cause under the snow it was ice Gasp,but since he made me trip down the stairs,i dont feel sorry for him, i love Karma Joyful_2
1) It's "karma."
2) That's not karma.
its total Karma, he made me trip and fall down the steps,well ice and snow falls on him and kocks him out,how is that not karma?
(Dec. 14, 2010  3:51 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Yeah, I heard about that. I got a couple laughs in when one of my friends posted a Facebook status about him getting evacuated.

Evacuating a person is different than what you might think.
i went on a trip to the bank of england and we where stoped from getting on the train and the bomb squad came , strange enough me and my friend saw a guy who was tapping his feet and checking his watch while looking around suspiciously we thik he left the bag on purpose then we were evacuated and they sounded an alarm
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:44 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: its total Karma, he made me trip and fall down the steps,well ice and snow falls on him and kocks him out,how is that not karma?

You never mentioned that.

(Dec. 19, 2010  11:45 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: i went on a trip to the bank of england and we where stoped from getting on the train and the bomb squad came , strange enough me and my friend saw a guy who was tapping his feet and checking his watch while looking around suspiciously we thik he left the bag on purpose then we were evacuated and they sounded an alarm

You were not evacuated. The area was evacuated. To evacuate a person is to give that person an enema.
Brooklyn-Z, why all the emoticons?

I miss Moss. For some reason, I don't feel the same...
ill edit it so it does, i forget stuff like that
and to think i was asking my mom to take me to england Speechless
Night- hmm i dont know, i just put the faces and it turns into them
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-11908583

This is a couple of weeks old but.. I have intelligent people living in my town Joyful_3
yeh but that guy was weird and freaky but he was even more freaky than the ring (the first one with the black haired girl)
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:51 PM)JÆMS Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-11908583

This is a couple of weeks old but.. I have intelligent people living in my town Joyful_3

okay thats probably the stupidest/funniest thing i have herd in awhile,o and if you read what she said, "It ain't a nice road but you don't expect someone to nick your snowman", that makes it even more funny
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:55 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: what she said, "It ain't a nice road but you don't expect someone to nick your snowman", that makes it even more funny

its because i have chavs living here so they do not speak proper english.. even though this IS england....
(Dec. 19, 2010  11:53 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: yeh but that guy was weird and freaky but he was even more freaky than the ring (the first one with the black haired girl)

Are you replying to the old comments on Jaems' avatar?

Or something else?
to deagor42
Apparently, according to my profile, I have reported exactly Fifty-Five posts. Wow, I seem to find alot of SPAM on here these days.
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:03 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Apparently, according to my profile, I have reported exactly Fifty-Five posts. Wow, I seem to find alot of SPAM on here these days.

as long as their are idiots who dont read the rules,their shall be spam
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:05 AM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:03 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Apparently, according to my profile, I have reported exactly Fifty-Five posts. Wow, I seem to find alot of SPAM on here these days.

Tell me about it.

I'm thinking about buying some Legend of Zelda collectors items for my wall, or my shelf. Anybody know some good items to order? I'm thinking about ordering a Hylien Shield for my wall, or a Link Plush for my shelf. I can't decide, can somebody please help me? I'm a big time Zelda fan so I have alot of trouble deciding between stuff like this. Although, I think I might order the Hylien Shield. (Amazon.com on please.) Joyful_3
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:10 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:05 AM)Gloomy Wrote:

Tell me about it.

I'm thinking about buying some Legend of Zelda collectors items for my wall, or my shelf. Anybody know some good items to order? I'm thinking about ordering a Hylien Shield for my wall, or a Link Plush for my shelf. I can't decide, can somebody please help me? I'm a big time Zelda fan so I have alot of trouble deciding between stuff like this. Although, I think I might order the Hylien Shield. (Amazon.com on please.) Joyful_3

Zelda? i still dont get why they call it that if its about Link
princess Zelda