Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

He annoies me for the simple fact that he's a kid, talking about loving his girlfriend forever, for the simple fact that he gets sympathy from people because his parents are divorced, for the simple fact that he's no better than everybody else and yet he's everywhere, his music isn't even that great. its like average, I had a friend get pissed off at me because I said paying for a ticket for a concert of his is a waist cause you can get the same show from the radio, its not worth it. but I have noticed one thing lol, is that in all the insults I've heard about him, everybody at least once says he's laughing all the way to the bank heh which reminds me of hands held high by lincoln park. XD, I love Lincoln park even if I can't spell it right. Tongue_out
li find it funny hes hiding out in germany cause america is mad at him for pushing a kid down XD i think over lazer tag and lets ditch the discussion of Justin Bieber so he doesnt take over this thread ;V
----
haha my mom donated blood and got a chuck norris shirt that says " give blood or need it!" and it has a pic of chuck norris kicking
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:27 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: XP and i wonder what Kai-V is going to say about my avatar XD
IT'S L -MAZING!!

Also, I thought Justin Beibers manager was supposed to ship him off to North Korea?
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Also, I thought Justin Beibers manager was supposed to ship him off to North Korea?

Oh my god I wish.
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:27 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: XP and i wonder what Kai-V is going to say about my avatar XD
IT'S L -MAZING!!

Also, I thought Justin Beibers manager was supposed to ship him off to North Korea?

haha yes and XD no its germany but i meant random beyblade thoughts XD
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:48 PM)Night Wrote: Is it a coincidence that it says 'Punk' under L?

That's his user title. Notice mine is A Quiet Epidemic, the name of my band.
lol i didnt notice that XD
you look the same to me jk um.... yes
Well, the avatar's not that different. I just changed the sign and the colour. Before, it was a snake/moon. Now it's a character of an infamous series (infamous everywhere except Japan).
thats probably why i didnt notice it
-----------------------------
ugh i hate not contributing to anything on here, i mean i really havent done anything for this place unlike other people, but i am going to keep trying ;V boy i wish i kne sombody who worked for TT
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:59 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:53 PM)Night Wrote: Why do people hate Justin Bieber, anyway? I don't see what's so bad about him.

I hate him because of how insanely popular he is over nothing. He doesn't write his music, his voice is just auto-tuned garbage, and somehow he is treated like royalty. It just angers me so much because I know so many better musicians, even just locally. It's ridiculous this kid gets so much attention.

you might not like to admit it, but isn't this popularly known as "jealousy"?
That's not cool Billy, it was 9AM, I had to go to school after having been up all night finishing an essay. Although, if my posting ability devolved into that, I wonder how my essay held up...

(Dec. 17, 2010  4:27 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: UGH i am getting tired of each time i look at the comments on a song on youtube of seeing something about justin bieber, EVERY ONE! on linkin park songs,Justin Bieber, on Breaking Benjamin songs, justin bieber, on Drowning Pool songs, Justin bieber,etc its getting annoying!

You should stop reading Youtube comments. I read mine because I find them hilarious:

[Image: 3xVdx.png]

(Note: For everyone's sanity, I erased any expletives I would deem not safe, and I hid the usernames)

(Dec. 17, 2010  6:27 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:53 PM)Night Wrote: Why do people hate Justin Bieber, anyway? I don't see what's so bad about him.

his voice, the fact he doesnt write his own songs, the way he looks, his songs
those are the reasons why i hate him XP and i wonder what Kai-V is going to say about my avatar XD

Ya'll just jealous:

[Image: article-0-0C709302000005DC-452_224x423.jpg][Image: article-0-0C7091BC000005DC-890_224x423.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0C6FDE85000005DC-941_468x649.jpg][Image: article-0-0C2F818F000005DC-788_468x632.jpg]
those girls are way older then him ;V and no i am not jelouse ;3
i find him an insult to all music :3 well i find most pop artist that haha
Hah, because being controversial and not liking "mainstream music" is way cool.

Seriously, you can't say he's ugly, it's incredibly obvious by the amount of fangirls he has, and jsut by looking at him. However, I'm not saying he's incredibly handsome.

He dances a lot better than a lot of people, although he isn't amazing.

A lot of Bieber haters around are simply jealous.

How unimpressive he was able to catch the media's eye and become a superstar. Just because his voice is auto tuned. It's a performance in the end, so that doesn't really matter IMO, as long as it sounds good. There was a lot of luck in him being found, but it takes effort to maintain the spotlight.
i just dont like the hair :\
AND I care if his voice is auto tuned, if he has no talent other then an auto tuned voice he shouldnt be famous or anything
their are tons of other people who CAN sing and play guitar and a lot of other things without auto tune :\ the people that found him saw that he could kinda of sing, he looked good and he could dance good and they turned him into a pop star :V
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:39 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: i just dont like the hair :\

but but but, it hides his third eye... the hairstyle could get worst so lighten up..

(Dec. 18, 2010  12:39 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: AND I care if his voice is auto tuned, if he has no talent other then an auto tuned voice he shouldnt be famous or anything

i believe they only auto-tune him in his singing/dancing performance. this is what they do with most pop stars because it is hard to maintain the vocal while dancing (unlike tvxq, they're pros Tongue_out).

(Dec. 18, 2010  12:39 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: the people that found him saw that he could kinda of sing, he looked good and he could dance good and they turned him into a pop star :V

you're right they should have turned him into a singer that can dance while he performs.. oh wait that's called a pop star Gasp who knew!? also i believe that he chose his genre to be pop, no? hence why he was singing pop songs before he was signed.
lol his third eye

if you have herd him singing for a recording you wouldnt say that, I live in germany and commericals of him come up a lot on MTV and his voice is scratchy but not super bad just not supper good, and thats why i prefer rock and stuff

and my point was that he does have some talent but their are people who have more and should be in the spotlight instead ;V and i dont fulyl get what you meant
Guys, the music business is just that, a business. It's a hit or miss business with maybe a 10% success rate. Why is he successful? Because like I previously said he has mass appeal. When selling a musician the music is only part of the package. They're selling an image and an experience.

He looks the part, sings decently enough and with the right fine-tuning can provide his target audience that experience. Enough people like him obviously to keep seeing him in the spotlight. He's a textbook example of how to create a pop phenomenon for the youth. Do I think he has lasting appeal? Statistically the odds are against him, but who knows. It depends on the artistic direction he chooses to go in the future and how he manages his brand.

In regards to the classic argument that it should just be about the music. That has some validity, but that's not a very convincing business argument to most large record labels. This is a direct reflection that our society listens to music for entertainment. Enough people are entertained to keep paying for his stuff.
there are others with more talent, therefore as he is one of the lucky few who succeeded, we must absolutely despise him for that fact that someone else is a better singer and/or dancer.
are you using sarcasim?
I don't like how he is around 15 or 16 and he still has a high voice. Some of his songs are annoying.
becuase he probably hasnt hit puberty yet so his voice is high and thats why people call him a girl,infact i saw a comment on a vid " Justin Biebers new song, if i were a boy"
I know I'm not a mod, but I'm going to say this anyway. Most of the posts here have been really childish and quite frankly pointless.

"I don't like how he is around 15 or 16 and he still has a high voice. Some of his songs are annoying."

This isn't a very good post. Let's see a bit of a bump in quality please