Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Dec. 14, 2010  3:52 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:45 PM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:21 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:25 AM)To Wrote: Oh man, that new Yu-Gi-Oh! series looks like a total mess, wow.
the 5ds series???

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

[Image: fyxVm.jpg]

It replaces 5Ds next year.

Are they still on motorcycles? or have they upgraded to fighter jets?

They've apparently upgraded to built in scouters, and bell bottom pants.
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:20 PM)To Wrote: They've apparently upgraded to built in scouters, and bell bottom pants.

1) Scouters are awesome.
2) Bell bottom pants are AWESOME.

But seriously, I'm not even paying attention to the animes/mangas. I'm content just collecting cards, haha.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:12 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'm content just collecting cards, haha.

QFT.
I just hope that the cards are just as good as the ones in 5D's.
hahaha anybody know hot to chang your Ip adress D; cause a site banned mine and since i used a fake email they didnt send me a way or tell how long my Ip adress is going to be banned for so i figured id create a new one and sneake back into the site :3
If someone's been deaf their whole life, what language to they think in?
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:29 AM)DayDreamX Wrote: If someone's been deaf their whole life, what language to they think in?

Seriously? Is this like "what is the sound of one hand clapping" and the "if a tree falls" thing?
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:29 AM)DayDreamX Wrote: If someone's been deaf their whole life, what language to they think in?

...The written language they learn?

If they learn to read french first, they probably think in french...
You know, it is also possible, when you have reached a certain level of development, to think without words ...
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You know, it is also possible, when you have reached a certain level of development, to think without words ...

You know you make it sound like you're some sort of superior absolute being, kinda like that giant-headed baby at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey?
Oh god I just lol'd......
That freakish creature which changed its form every dialogue scene it wasn't in scared the living carp out of me as a young child. :Y (2001: SO)
Edit: Could have been 2010: The year we make contact, whichever, still scary!
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You know, it is also possible, when you have reached a certain level of development, to think without words ...

i can confirm this and say Kai-V's correct.. again.
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:20 PM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:25 AM)To Wrote: Oh man, that new Yu-Gi-Oh! series looks like a total mess, wow.
the 5ds series???

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

im gonna hate that show,5D was my favorite Unhappy
EDIT LMAO! that guys hair looks like the combined hair of all the protoganists!
(Dec. 15, 2010  9:53 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:20 PM)To Wrote:
the 5ds series???

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

im gonna hate that show,5D was my favorite Unhappy
EDIT LMAO! that guys hair looks like the combined hair of all the protoganists!

the blue one looks like the guy with hell kerbex
They really need to quit making new Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series, its really pathetic.
[Quote removed.]

yeah your right but the i guess protoganist has the hair mixed of Yugi Jaden and Yusei XD
Hey, I know this post was from ages ago...

brooklyn-Z Use a Proxy Service :L
a peoxy service?
I type in such a stereotypical way (for myself), how can impersonators possibly miss anything ?
Does anybody here read my story? because i'm thinking of making another one with possible help with Night but first i need to ask him if he will help, and second i don't know how many people like it...
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:32 AM)Thresher Wrote: They really need to quit making new Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series, its really pathetic.

It sells cards and merchandise. It fulfills its business need.
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:55 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:32 AM)Thresher Wrote: They really need to quit making new Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series, its really pathetic.

Khel, you're completely right. I, really look forward to five things every week: Survivor, Naruto: Shippuden, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Beyblade: Metal Fusion (obviously), and Bakugan (no matter how strange it gets). I can't wait to see how Disney handles Naruto once it gets really violent.
So I know something I'm buying with my Christmas money, a keyboard. I found a program, Synthesia, that shows you how to play songs. It reminds me a LOT of Guitar Hero haha, but it looks really helpful and I wanna play an instrument soooo bad heh. The first song I'm gonna learn is Simple and Clean Grin
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:55 PM)Khel Wrote:

That doesn't stop it from being pathetic. You can run an ad campaign without a crappy television series.
(Dec. 16, 2010  2:29 AM)Thresher Wrote: That doesn't stop it from being pathetic. You can run an ad campaign without a crappy television series.

True, but a TV series with a big name behind it like Yu-Gi-Oh! will sell much more merchandise than traditional ads, even if it is poorly done.

Goooooooooold... it makes the world go round.
Goooooooooold... it makes the world go wrong.